What's new

4 MQM workers were involved in attack on Hamid Mir. Ranger sources.

It saddens my heart for the death of these young People because after all these were Pakistani Citizens. For those who are jumping with joy at the brutal murder of these MQM workers, I have nothing but disgust.

However , having said that my response to MQM is that you cannot kill other people when they disagree with you and then when your people get killed , scream bloody murder.

The fact is that no one has an iota of doubt that MQM assassinates people with whom they have differences.

My cousin Zahra Shahid Hussain was murdered by these MQM animals.

What you sow you shall reap and what goes around comes around.

For those who blindly follow MQM like brainwashed Zombies I would suggest that they need to look at themselves and ask why they support this Murderous Organization and how is it that their values have become so convoluted. By lending support to this Murderous Thug Altaf Hussain, you have given up the gentle values of our Urdu Speaking Culture and become an Animal like this low life Altaf. It makes me sad to say this but the supporters of " Altaf the Murderous thug " are digging their own graves.

Last edited:
My cousin Zahra Shahid Hussain was murdered by MQM animals.

What you sow you shall reap and what goes around comes around.

what proof do you have that zehra shahid was killed by MQM?

as a matter of fact fauzia kasuri has told in US to PTI workers in a meeting that arif alvi killed zehra shahid

what proof do you have that zehra shahid was killed by MQM?

as a matter of fact fauzia kasuri has told in US to PTI workers in a meeting that arif alvi killed zehra shahid

You are disgusting, Sir.

Do not quote me or Address me.

this is the same attitude paindus had with bangladesh, well guess what taka has more value then rupees now

im very much concerned about polio in pakistan i hope there is no polio in behar, but you seem to be more concerned with india than pakistan

no wonder paindu world it is

Yes Taka also has more value then Japanese Yen :haha: , gawar bhaiya currency rates se kiya hota hai :lol:

Let me clear one thing here! there is no any mqm supporter or sympathizer who hate pak army Pak army is our dignity and proud, what happens was in 90's was N$ hate for a community and it's on peak again. I strongly doubt that two posters who talking against army and using abusive language for other members are not actual mqm supporters or sympathizers they just posing them self for it. Or if you guys so I request you to stop used abusive language and stop blaming Pak army.
Don't be like ptians members who are very famous to use abusive and dirty language on all over social media. There are a lot of other ways to defend and debate wisely.

@W.11 polio cases should have been prevented if MQM who is ruling party paid little attention and gave every Afghan kid entering few drops. Punjab is next door but polio free.

@W.11 polio cases should have been prevented if MQM who is ruling party paid little attention and gave every Afghan kid entering few drops. Punjab is next door but polio free.

lol polio is in pakistan because of MQM?

thats funny

please get rid of this ghetto pind mentality

lol polio is in pakistan because of MQM?

thats funny

please get rid of this ghetto pind mentality

Polio is in Karachi because of MQM! Punjab, Balochistan, Gilget, Azad Kashmir are polio free!

Last edited:
Biggest thug is Pak army and the world knows about it. MQM'ers are here to defend themself.

No I am a punjabi terrorist like you.All issues are just because of fooking punjabis.You have terrorized the counter with loot and plunder.
Hahaha...

IP scan on this noob shows....

ISP:Rediff.com India Limited
Organization:Rediff.com India Limited
Services:Likely mail server
Type:Broadband
Assignment:Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
in.png

Latitude:20 (20° 0′ 0.00″ N)
Longitude:77 (77° 0′ 0.00″ E)

Nice try, caught red handed. :lol:

You should all hang your heads in shame.

One false flag swine, a few inflammatory posts, and entire communities of people are being attacked and hated.
So true!
that's what happen around in a real life in Pakistan, peoples without confirm anything start clashing each other be it religious politics etc.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom