What's new

4 MQM workers were involved in attack on Hamid Mir. Ranger sources.

bring the TTp statment, in which they hve denied that?plzzzzzz

the political wing of TTP, paindu PTTI will defend talibans, nevertheless TTP had hamid mir on the top of its hit list

the political wing of TTP, paindu PTTI will defend talibans, nevertheless TTP had hamid mir on the top of its hit list
this issue has gone beyond every body ,s stupid reach now, & you will see, the culprits bieng oppened up!

Where you get this imputation news has terrorist who attacked H Mir was done this by the comply of Shami how he could so sure that MQM aggrieved workers who killed last Wednesday was done H MIR episode too.
Rhetoric will destroyed Pakistan Mqm had a huge power they didn't need sympathy like Imran K PTI who killed there lady worker just prior the election in Karachi.

Did you see how has @Jungibaaz exposed this Indian guy @Karachiite ... This false flagger was spreading hatred here on PDF against other ethnicities & Pak army being a MQMer ...............
This is just conspiracy of our enemies who sometime would be seen among tribals .... Sometime among Balochs ... And sometime among Karachiites .................

@Jungibaaz @Leader @Jazzbot @pak-marine @fawwaxs @Pakistanisage @W.11 @Aeronaut

He is a old member , its impossible he is indian probably using a sheild blocking his IP address

went missing since long though may be his account is deleted now and some one else using same user name

What a retarded logic ... Mere bhai MQM workers or any other Urdu speaking person can't roam freely in Pushtoon dominated areas ... And MQM dominated areas are polio free .................
Actually JI is the only party who is responsible that Pakistan couldn't become polio free country yet ..........
:what:

Responsibility is in hands of MQM, they should have done. If in whole Punjab this can be done then why not people entering Karachi?

"He said line departments had been engaged to administer polio drops at permanent check posts set up at border districts. He said more than 70,000 children had been vaccinated at the permanent check posts on entering the province. He said polio teams should also administer drops in Afghan displaced people’s camps for the complete eradication of polio."

Eradicating polio: ‘No polio patients reported in Punjab this year’ – The Express Tribune

And Karachi is small city compared to whole province of Punjab. And ofcourse MQM areas will be polio free, this menance is gift by Afghanis which can spread to other areas quicly. So don't think MQM areas are immune.

Responsibility is in hands of MQM, they should have done. If in whole Punjab this can be done then why not people entering Karachi?

"He said line departments had been engaged to administer polio drops at permanent check posts set up at border districts. He said more than 70,000 children had been vaccinated at the permanent check posts on entering the province. He said polio teams should also administer drops in Afghan displaced people’s camps for the complete eradication of polio."

Eradicating polio: ‘No polio patients reported in Punjab this year’ – The Express Tribune

And Karachi is small city compared to whole province of Punjab. And ofcourse MQM areas will be polio free, this menance is gift by Afghanis which can spread to other areas quicly. So don't think MQM areas are immune.

You will open new window to be bashed to MQM :D Because if MQM would do it by force then you know they would be blamed for anti-Pushtoon approch :cool:

You will open new window to be bashed to MQM :D Because if MQM would do it by force then you know they would be blamed for anti-Pushtoon approch :cool:

Please! Did Punjab get blamed for making sure every Afghani is given polio drops before entering? Afghanis shouldn't even be in Pakistan, but if they are then make them polio free at least. These guys have brought rare dieses from hell hole Afghanistan.

you mean to say Rangers source are not true?

I am sure sources of Mr. Mujeeb Ur Rehman Shami gave him wrong info .... those 4 MQM guys were captured/ abducted at 13th April .... while attack on HM happened at 19th April .....

I am sure sources of Mr. Mujeeb Ur Rehman Shami gave him wrong info .... those 4 MQM guys were captured/ abducted at 13th April .... while attack on HM happened at 19th April .....

Yes, you are right.

Yeh sure, people of Karachi know exactly how saintly and righteous our brave rangers are. These parasites have been in Karachi for over a decade, they've done nothing to help the security situation in Karachi but exasperate it. Exhortion Kidnappings, fake encounters. Yeh, we people of Karachi are well aware of these "rangers" actions in Karachi.

Stupid paindus should go back to Punjab and take care of criminals there. Let the people of Karachi have their police force for once, instead of importing paindus in all the time.

Please! Did Punjab get blamed for making sure every Afghani is given polio drops before entering? Afghanis shouldn't even be in Pakistan, but if they are then make them polio free at least. These guys have brought rare dieses from hell hole Afghanistan.
What rare diseases? You read that non-sense of @Luftwaffe about afghans? By your logic should i blame punjabis for dengue virus?. Aids cases are highest in punjab.HIV Monitoring: Punjab blocks survey on AIDS prevalence – The Express Tribune
I have yet to notice "rare and mysterious diseases" in afghan patients in wards, as claimed by canadian @Luftwaffe

What rare diseases? You read that non-sense of ]Luftwaffe about afghans? By your logic should i blame punjabis for dengue virus?. Aids cases are highest in punjab.HIV Monitoring: Punjab blocks survey on AIDS prevalence – The Express Tribune
I have yet to notice "rare and mysterious diseases" in afghan patients in wards, as claimed by canadian Luftwaffe.

Bro, am I wrong in saying ask others you can't consider everyone liar...did you read my post in other Thread, did I say entire afghans? What is truth must be told. I have no problem if you have become the voice of afghans but do understand Pakistan's and KPK's sacrifices. I can continue to write hundreds of pages.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom