What's new

4 MQM workers were involved in attack on Hamid Mir. Ranger sources.

Shami says four allegedly MQM workers killed today were also suspects for attack on HM as per rangers sources:

i cant comment on it. But during discussions among Journalist communities there was one view about MQM possible involvement among other views about involvement of other elements including agencies

i cant comment on it. But during discussions among Journalist communities there was one view about MQM possible involvement among other views about involvement of other elements including agencies

allegation on these 4 guys seemed fake, they were allegedly abducted prior to attack on Hamid Mir. if they were under Police/Rangers custody during attack, then surely allegation by Rangers not true.

secondly the way they are tortured, this is so cruel and inhumane, I really hope so Karma is a Bitch !

lastly I dont think so ISI did the attack, its possible other agency/ies or elements that Hamid Mir worked for. clearly Hamid Mir is no angel in this game.. he do work on behest of other anti-state elements.

views based on what facts?

No MQM worker gets killed without consent of their party :)

allegation on these 4 guys seemed fake, they were allegedly abducted prior to attack on Hamid Mir. if they were under Police/Rangers custody during attack, then surely allegation by Rangers not true.

secondly the way they are tortured, this is so cruel and inhumane, I really hope so Karma is a Bitch !

lastly I dont think so ISI did the attack, its possible other agency/ies or elements that Hamid Mir worked for. clearly Hamid Mir is no angel in this game.. he do work on behest of other anti-state elements.

Am not talking about these 4 guys.

It was a general assessment by journalist community.

views based on what facts?

based on assessment by journalist community and they have talked about different elements not just MQM

the attackers looked like pathans/afghanis outlook, after attack they ran towards malir/quaidabad(pushtun/hazarawal dominated area), many of the punjabi and pushtun guys have been detained for questioning, the area from where they have been detained has been notorious for rented target killer group or taliban group

1814.gif

JIT to MQM ke khilaf hi banne he, yeh likh ke rakh lo, even if MQM is not involved

Lol where it says they person who was riding the bike was unable to start the bike for one minute and when the bike started he was unable to drive the bike. Now thats not ISI style nor MQM style. I cant control my laugh.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom