What's new

Karachi goes into hands of hooligans as 4 MQM workers killed

Is N$ totally lost his mind? TuQ protest relies on the way IK starting dharma at ISD on same say and Army is not much satisfied with him and that nehari/paya khor in such a condition to make Karachi an open front against him? I'm personally not in favor of shutting down the city as a protest but that bastard in ISD need some lesson. What if same day on May 11 Karachi start it's own protest? Ganje ke din khatam hone lage hain.
thats what meant, friend!
as long as that stupid ganja in power, nothing good will ever happen to pakistan & specially in karachi!

MQM is totally helpless here, it is knocking doors of judiciary about its missing workers but judiciary is not listening to it, it is pleading police/rangers to bring peace in karachi but rangers and police is getting out of hand, it pleaded to form monitoring committee over karachi operation but to no avail, more over sindh govt had refused to give MPA funds to MQM, then there is water issue in karachi now a days, without water how would karachi survive?

the sindh govt and federal are all hell bent on punishing karachi for voting the MQM

if MQM starts talking about making karachi a province the paindus like PTI supporters will be the first one to oppose it

so bhai things are not that easy

MQM is like a fish in a barrel, its stuck with little options

Kindly stop first using to word "PAINDU" ... Paindu means who lives in village ... Our forefathers also lived in villages in India ... After partition most of us have become "SHEHRI BABU" to settling in Karachi & Hyderabad ................

Now coming to the point ... Why the hell MQM is staying in government ... Most MQMers gave me the logic that due to ex-judicial killings we are forced to be joined SG ... But situation couldn't be changed yet ... Now MQM has not ethical justification to be in government ...............

And remember revolutions couldn't be come if someone gets benefits of ministries ...............

MQM is equally responsible of these killing of innocent workers because Sindh government is involved in killing ............

Kindly stop first using to word "PAINDU" ... Paindu means who lives in village ... Our forefathers also lived in villages in India ... After partition most of us have become "SHEHRI BABU" to settling in Karachi & Hyderabad ................

Now coming to the point ... Why the hell MQM is staying in government ... Most MQMers gave me the logic that due to ex-judicial killings we are forced to be joined SG ... But situation couldn't be changed yet ... Now MQM has not ethical justification to be in government ...............

And remember revolutions couldn't be come if someone gets benefits of ministries ...............

MQM is equally responsible of these killing of innocent workers because Sindh government is involved in killing ............

i don't about you but my forefathers weren't

i think you don't comprehended much of what i said

MQM was unable to get MPA funds when it was in opposition, it was a desperate move to join the goverment, many small things were not resolving like MQM funding was stopped, then there is local body issue and non payment of local bodies employees was creating garbage problem in the streets, after MQM joined, it got its funds released, and i shared the news in here

and please don't talk about revolutions, as i said even if MQM talks about separating karachi from sindh, the blood starts spilling to stop it, even paindu tehreek insaf opposed it, every body who hates MQM is opposing the so called division of sindh, blame will be put on MQM, state will do another operation like jinnah pur

so MQM is only a fish stuck in the barrel, it has very limited options here and to somehw keep things working MQM has joined the government

PPP, PMLN, the state, establishment, judiciary etc will make life of karachiites more miserable if MQM doesn't remain in the govt, this is the failure of the state here and MQM can't do pretty much anything about it, its helpless and believe me you guys can't afford to live miserbaly for next four years

i don't about you but my forefathers weren't
Living in a village I think a bad thing in your opinion ............

i think you don't comprehended much of what i said

MQM was unable to get MPA funds when it was in opposition, it was a desperate move to join the goverment, many small things were not resolving like MQM funding was stopped, then there is local body issue and non payment of local bodies employees was creating garbage problem in the streets

and please don't talk about revolutions, as i said even if MQM talks about separating karachi from sindh, the blood starts spilling to stop it, even paindu tehreek insaf opposed it, every body who hates MQM is opposing the so called division of sindh

so MQM is only a fish stuck in the barrel, it has very limited options here and to somehw keep things working MQM has joined the government

PPP will make life of karachiites more miserable if MQM doesn't remain in the govt, this is the failure of the state here and MQM can't do pretty much anything about it, its helpless and believe me you guys
can't afford to live miserbaly for next four years

So if MQM wouldn't get MPA's funds then it will join government :what: Mere bhai if MQM wouldn't be given its constitutional rights then it should be run a movement ... And should try to aware people on the issue ... MPAs should hold meetings in their constituencies ... Should be in contact with voters ...............

I ask why doesn't MQM run a movement of a separate province ... Why the hell care of bloodshed in Sindh ... Is Sindh a part of heaven that it couldn't be divided ... In fact geographically Karachi is not the part of Sindh ...................

Didn't PPP make life of Karachiites miserable even MQM has joined the fucking government ................

Is MQM knocking the doors of same judiciary that it gave the famous welcome in Karachi on May 11, 2007?

MQM is totally helpless here, it is knocking doors of judiciary about its missing workers but judiciary is not listening to it, it is pleading police/rangers to bring peace in karachi but rangers and police is getting out of hand, it pleaded to form monitoring committee over karachi operation but to no avail, more over sindh govt had refused to give MPA funds to MQM, then there is water issue in karachi now a days, without water how would karachi survive?

the sindh govt and federal are all hell bent on punishing karachi for voting the MQM

if MQM starts talking about making karachi a province the paindus like PTI supporters will be the first one to oppose it

so bhai things are not that easy

MQM is like a fish in a barrel, its stuck with little options

Is MQM knocking the doors of same judiciary that it gave the famous welcome in Karachi on May 11, 2007?

why has judiciary not formed investigative team and inquire what happened on 12th may and produce verdict?

MQM ne ab kisi laik nahi chora he ke ab is forum pe unki support ki jae :(

Investigation is required in absence of proofs.

Watch it again and deny it, as you must, and blame it on others, as you always do.

and cry some alligator tears, like this bozo

why has judiciary not formed investigative team and inquire what happened on 12th may and produce verdict?

Investigation is required in absence of proofs.

Watch it again and deny it, as you must, and blame it on others, as you always do.

and cry some alligator tears, like this bozo

then why didn't judiciary came up with a verdict?

look honestly i have answered you many times, and had arguments, i don't want to waste time arguing with you over issues which have been discussed multiple times

I may be wrong but my personal opinion is that we should ban mqm and put altaf hussain:mamba:to justice:hang2:, if we wish to see Karachi free of target killings.

Neither do I, no point in discussing with someone who is predisposed to false propaganda.

then why didn't judiciary came up with a verdict?

look honestly i have answered you many times, and had arguments, i don't want to waste time arguing with you over issues which have been discussed multiple times

I don't know what's keeping the government from declaring it a terrorist organization?

I may be wrong but my personal opinion is that we should ban mqm and put altaf hussain:mamba:to justice:hang2:, if we wish to see Karachi free of target killings.

I don't know what's keeping the government from declaring it a terrorist organization?

Well as far as what I have perceived PML-N don't have guts to do that, they just came here to complete their term and do corruption just like what last government did. They r not interested that country is being destroyed because they have more interests in their bank accounts. And latest incident of geo when they fully accused our ISI with out proofs has proven that they r not sher but they r billi...meow!!

Stop blaming everything on the current government, which other government did that? Zia-ul-Haq? Benazeer? Nawaz? Benazeer? Nawaz? Musharraf? Gialini? Nawaz?

Well as far as what I have perceived PML-N don't have guts to do that, they just came here to complete their term and do corruption just like what last government did. They r not interested that country is being destroyed because they have more interests in their bank accounts. And latest incident of geo when they fully accused our ISI with out proofs has proven that they r not sher but they r billi...meow!!

Back
Top Bottom