What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

Yes, seems like a failing by the relevant command and control structure then. The call to them wasn't sent out fast enough then.
Agree, should have been faster. Still a 5 hour complete operation is still a massive improvement from the 12+ hours of Mehran.

Alhumduillah... all over .... AP handed over back to CAA & ASF ....

SSU and police commandos are trained well, but let's be honest, I think the political leadership was afraid that they wouldn't be able to handle the situation, and the military wanted to show that they won't tolerate another Mehran. The decision was probably made keeping in mind the public perception.
True, and ut saddens me sometime that leadership doesn't even that it's own police force

1149003_178281912351606_119441304_n.jpg

ASF an army unit or police?-

How come Airport area is in such insecure position ?

Civilian airports are "soft" targets and are generally in a position based off of terrain, local wind patterns, and patterns of airports in proximity.

The same features that make a location defensible, would make it dangerous for airplanes.

Condolences to the brave Pakistani military, police, and citizens, as well as their families, who were injured or lost their lives in this attack.

I know that Pakistan won't take this lying down, and whoever is responsible and still alive better enjoy their last moments.

:sad:
One guy was taken into custody, so that won't take too long.

In a case like this, SSG should not even be called, SSU and Police Elite commandos are well trained guys, they could have handled it, but when call was sent out for help, all the Special Police force guys were busy with VVIP movements and securing them, so they called in Ranger RATS, but it was already too late, so to clean it up swiftly, only then they had to bring in SSG, because they were afraid it will go wrong at the massive scake if not contained
SSG is not used Sir Ranger Commandos did all the operation and have cleared the Air Port they led the operation not SSG they were never reached Air Port

True, and ut saddens me sometime that leadership doesn't even that it's own police force
The level of incompetence in the past, not to mention corruption, it's understandable. What needs to happen is that their training needs to be enhanced, and wages raised to stifle the corruption.

SSG is not used Sir Ranger Commandos did all the operation and have cleared the Air Port they led the operation not SSG they were never reached Air Port
I am not aware if that, sorry then, as i have said, i had moved away from tvbefire op was launched.... I will get proper report by afternoon about loss and other info, hes CAA :D

Back
Top Bottom