What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

1149003_178281912351606_119441304_n.jpg

This photo is from today?

7 suicide jackets 12 SMG's 2 dozen hand grens ades 3 dozen bombs were recovered from terrorists and all were Uzbik origin... 10 terrorists dead....

Still depends on where they were based in relation to the airport surely bro? I mean they can't teleport to the scene the moment they get the call.

Karachi is home to a number of military bases/assets and is the largest city. So it makes natural sense to have some sort of special ops support in place.

The level of incompetence in the past, not to mention corruption, it's understandable. What needs to happen is that their training needs to be enhanced, and wages raised to stifle the corruption.
No sir, @RescueRanger sir will back me up, but these guys get all sort of training, and instructors are well trained themselves, tgey have done allot of courses from fbi, dea to dhs.... What they lack is the confident and courage

I am sure Gen Sharif will not sit quite about this Attack ..... time to Fcuk those talibans in their homes

Not defending Taliban, they must be snet to hell but this attack has finger prints of a non-Taliban group. These were well trained to hold an area for long. Taliban dont do such attacks.

Pakistan must realize this is fourth or fifth attack of the same type. If its the case, it must raise its voice diplomatically and publicly against the sponsors of such people. They are well trained. Not some rag tag group showing its 'anger'.

Our 7 ASF martyrs vs their 10 dead-
Any casualties of the rangers?-

Back
Top Bottom