What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

10422490_725581384147184_1865792551169952560_n.jpg

At this time Karachi needs him

We Really Need This Man.Tikka Khan The Most Ruthless General To Ever Serve In The Pakistan Army

220px-General.TikkaKhan.jpg

Still depends on where they were based in relation to the airport surely bro? I mean they can't teleport to the scene the moment they get the call.
They were stationed in a close vy cant area... That is all i can tell you

guys , 5 hours , 10 terrorist and all Airport cleared ... very good armed forces ....

In a case like this, SSG should not even be called, SSU and Police Elite commandos are well trained guys, they could have handled it, but when call was sent out for help, all the Special Police force guys were busy with VVIP movements and securing them, so they called in Ranger RATS, but it was already too late, so to clean it up swiftly, only then they had to bring in SSG, because they were afraid it will go wrong at the massive scake if not contained
SSU and police commandos are trained well, but let's be honest, I think the political leadership was afraid that they wouldn't be able to handle the situation, and the military wanted to show that they won't tolerate another Mehran. The decision was probably made keeping in mind the public perception.

They were stationed in a close vy cant area... That is all i can tell you
Hmmm, then yes it must have been a delay in calling them in because from what I've heard they took an hour to be on the scene.

what a shame for us Pakistanis.... we heard our one solider equals to 10 enemies soldiers... what happened to them now.... for 10 terrorists almost our whole army, Rangers,Police commandos,ASF are there.... same was occurred at the time of mehran base..ALLAH hamara khoya how maqam hamari qoum ko wapis de Ameen.

Mr Troll this is your first post....stop talking crap

Still depends on where they were based in relation to the airport surely bro? I mean they can't teleport to the scene the moment they get the call.
No one said teleport. What I mean is that, yes it would take a while, but from what I understand, they were pretty close, and only came on scene when requested.

Not the time perhaps but anyone got any pics of the ASF? A force of Pakistan's I've not seen or heard much of....
1372578390a3621e_l.jpg

They're lightly armed and equiped. They're meant for basic security, and it shows how well they've been trained to be able to hold off a large militant attack until the Rangers arrived.

No one said teleport. What I mean is that, yes it would take a while, but from what I understand, they were pretty close, and only came on scene when requested.
Yes, seems like a failing by the relevant command and control structure then. The call to them wasn't sent out fast enough then.

Condolences to the brave Pakistani military, police, and citizens, as well as their families, who were injured or lost their lives in this attack.

I know that Pakistan won't take this lying down, and whoever is responsible and still alive better enjoy their last moments.

:sad:

Back
Top Bottom