What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

You have to admit though, the operation was done quite quickly, and cleanly.
Indeed, I was just going to say this. 1 hour for your top commandos (SSG) to get on the scene is very impressive indeed.

From what I can gather, backpacks full of ammo, and food rations, it showed the militants were going to take hostages, and were in it for the long-hull.
Yes, this was my first thought when I heard food had been recovered from the dead terrorists- they came expecting a protracted siege which the security forces did a good job scuppering.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: now operation is now ended real operation against TTP is about to begin soon..... :sniper::sniper::sniper:kill them all

Indeed, I was just going to say this. 1 hour for your top commandos (SSG) to get on the scene is very impressive indeed.

Yes, this was my first thought when I heard food had been recovered from the dead terrorists- they came expecting protracted siege which the security forces did a good job scuppering.
1 hour seems a bit long though, if just looked at alone. The Rangers were called in first to handle the situation, which is why it took such a long time. The SSG should have been the first ones on call.

Of course, all terrorists were killed, just one captured.
And 1 is all Pakistan needs to find out who's responsible.

aaa.png

I understand, Pakistan must do some thing to fix these problems since ten-year war, we still know nothing for too long. Where is ISI to interfere their plans before attack happen in airport??

Pak Army and ISI Have Had To Fight A Tough War On Multiple Fronts.It Goes To Their Credit That Inspite Of Working Under Very Hard Conditions They Have Prevented The Country From Sliding Into Somalia and Syria Like Chaos

Who killed the remaining 4?- SSG Zarar company?-

If not thats the second time Zarar company arrived late to carry out operations- the first time was during PNS Mehran attack- SSG (N) lead that operation-

Karachi Air Port taken back every asset is secure and unharmed all the operation was done by Commandos of rangers and DG rangers and Core Commander were present at the spot

Who killed the remaining 4?- SSG Zarar company?-

If not thats the second time Zarar company arrived late to carry out operations- the first time was during PNS Mehran attack- SSG (N) lead that operation-
No SSG or SSGN used it was commandos of Rangers who did the operation according to news right now

Back
Top Bottom