What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

It is world news....and they are neighbors. You should be flattered they pay attention. I live on the Mexican border....and I am convinced that if Mexico City was nuked it would barely make the news here.

That after they blame RAW because some commonly available Indian manufactured drugs were found on terrorists.

Madam Jihadi,

If your compatriots were not blaming India, Indians would not be posting in this thread; they have posted sparingly on first 100 pages.
Of course after @Manticore banned 2-3 from the thread and 2-3 from the forum and @Jungibaaz banned another 2-3 from the thread and 2-3 from the forum and the @WebMaster gave warnings to 2-3 and banned 2-3 from the thread....
Now just coz they are busy cleaning the thread of the shit dont propagate lies about sparingly...I was online almost whole night I saw how sparingly Indians reacted ...Kindly take this lie elsewhere!

Over the few years I've been here....it is amazing how some will bend over backwards to deny the fact that Pakistani hopes of using radical Islam for strategic advantage has back-fired. Even we in the US have come to terms with it. I think that after the Soviet-Afghan war....so many in ISI fell in love with the idea they can't let go. We in the US share blame. It worked as advertised against the USSR...and the powers that be in Pakistan were amazed at the results. But the US has come to be wary after it bit us back....most in Pakistan realize it now too...but a hard-core element still are in love with it. Perhaps (likely) they also are sympathetic to the ultimate aim of the extremist?
hi dear
good to see you after a while.
the radicalization and using extremism is no longer an ISI/ Pak military domain we are at war with them over a decade now, right now the democratically elected politicians, civilian opinion makers are leading the charge of supporting and justifying militant Islam.

your accusations would have been valid a decade ago but that time has long gone. no rouge element within military or ISI can continue to secretly support the extremists, it goes against the general rule of self preservation... we as an institute wont survive if part of us is fighting another part.

So, it used by only IA, and not in civilian hospitals.
Forget the medicines & injections used by IA,What about the suicide vests which the Armed attackers were wearing.Is it Indian made,Armerica or FATA.Just answer my question

Factor 8 injection are found from terrorists ....any updates,,???
Waiting for updates...there is 1 pix of smallpox med as @Roybot or someother Indian pointed out...But there is another 2 pix going around about it...I hope they trace the serial number...stupid media is munching on rumors rather than giving hosla and waiting for research to answer!

Forget the medicines & injections used by IA,What about the suicide vests which the Armed attackers were wearing.Is it Indian made,Armerica or FATA.Just answer my question
Either you or India supplied them this is like the 8th to 10th question some Indian has asked about the suicide vest...why the interest mate?

hi dear
the radicalization and using extremism is no longer an ISI/ Pak military domain we are at war with them over a decade now, right now the democratically elected politicians, civilian opinion makers are leading the charge of supporting and justifying militant Islam.

your accusations would have been valid a decade ago but that time has long gone. no rouge element within military or ISI can continue to secretly support the extremists, it goes against the general rule of self preservation... we as an institute wont survive if part of us is fighting another part.

The last paragraph is a good claim, but where is the evidence to support it? The situation steadily going from bad to worse either means that the claim is not true, or there is not enough competence and/or resources to deal with the monster unleashed.

hi dear

Sounds about right. The Army realizes these guys are dangerous....but the politicos will take two more decades to realize it.

Good thing they are searching karachi for a hide out. There must have been one where they did their planning and observed the site from faraway. They will find more of these rats hiding there too.

Waiting for updates...there is 1 pix of smallpox med as @Roybot or someother Indian pointed out...But there is another 2 pix going around about it...I hope they trace the serial number...stupid media is munching on rumors rather than giving hosla and waiting for research to answer!

i am damn sure and have no doubt that Indian were behind these attacks but its our stupid media and politicians ,who are not highlighting the issue..

I will repeat for Indian posters who think they are angels.

All of worlds terrorists congregate in Afghanistan and take on jobs for highest bidder. India is no.1 client.

In a logical world we would have declared war on India and Kerala and Mumbai would be under mushroom cloud.

It is world news....and they are neighbors. You should be flattered they pay attention. I live on the Mexican border....and I am convinced that if Mexico City was nuked it would barely make the news here.
Flattered? :rofl: I would be flattered if they just keep their mouth shut and behaved civilized enough to appreciate we need the space to think and talk with our own rather than either accuses them or hear their BS!

As for making news or not...Well, we Asians poke our noses in the neighbour's business more often than necessary!

i am damn sure and have no doubt that Indian were behind these attacks but its our stupid media and politicians ,who are not highlighting the issue..
:rofl: chill kid oppression only just ended ...We dont need to jump to conclusions....for now we just wait ...patience is a virtue :enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom