What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

mods why is this thread literally infested by Indians? Thori choot di aap logon nay aur yeh humaray sir par nachanay lag giyea? @Jungibaaz @Manticore @WebMaster @Aeronaut @T-Faz @Chak Bamu when a virus breaks we should contain ...close the god damn forsaken thread! Pakistanis dont reply these people just came to troll! For further info on the situation just watch your local media Indians will feed you shit like TOI did a few hrs ago!
Actually i have noticed there are some or maybe just a few Indian members showing humility and don't wish bad for Pakistan while the usual suspects are Butt hurt as they wanted to see Karachi lockdown for a couple of days like Mumbai......those people need to remember that in such situations, Pakistan doesn't play to the media for attention, we believe in getting the job done.

What is interesting is there was another attack in Pakistan on bus coming from Iran. More people died, hardly discussed.

Sounds about right. The Army realizes these guys are dangerous....but the politicos will take two more decades to realize it.
Oh I wish someone just put a bullet in 1 politician's brain while others watch...seriously might make them shit in their pants or actually take matters seriously!

Honestly i do not understand why people are scared of Sharia?? When I'm a Muslim then I will follow the Law of Allah and that is Sharia.. I'm not saying that the TTP will bring Sharia here and there way is completely wrong. But what I'm saying is that this is a duty of every single Muslim to follow the Law of Allah. Is this wrong? The Law of Allah is so beautiful which is a way forward to equality, respect, protection and crime free society. If some do not want Sharia then why call them selves Muslim? Its like saying that I'm a Muslim but I don't want to do what Allah S.W told me to do (Naauzubillah).

The picture you added in your avatar would be banned if Sharia is applied in PDF. There is no word called 'S h a r i a h' in Quran and Hadith. Shariah means law, it can be any law. Not necessarily Islamic law. There is already huge controversy on Shariah law. Why are you trying to imply it through bombing?

Do you support beheading, do you support chopping hands in this 21st century? Now you will say its Allah's law. Okay, try to implement it. Your country men will protest first before anyone else.

Flattered? :rofl: I would be flattered if they just keep their mouth shuts and behaved civilized enough to appreciate we need the space to think and talk with our own rather than either accuses them or hear their BS!

As for making news or not...Well, we Asians poke our noses in the neighbour's business more often than necessary!

:rofl: chill kid oppression only just ended ...We dont need to jump to conclusions....for now we just wait ...patience is a virtue :enjoy:

it was nothing funny at all...

Kreacher,

It first lied about weapons being of Indian origin weapons, weapons which are not produced in India at all; then it took to lying about type VIII factor which ,even though Indian, is being supplied by India to both Pakistan and Afghanistan legally as accepted by some sane Pakistani member some pages back.

Now it has came out with new conspiracy theory of that product being exclusively used by Indian Army. Kreacher has no shame.
Forget the medicines & injections used by Indians,What about the suicide vests which the Armed attackers were wearing.Is it Indian made,Armerica or FATA.Just answer my question

Actually i have noticed there are some or maybe just a few Indian members showing humility and don't wish bad for Pakistan while the usual suspects are Butt hurt as they wanted to see Karachi lockdown for a couple of days like Mumbai......those people need to remember that in such situations, Pakistan doesn't play to the media for attention, we believe in getting the job done.
Yes I know, I have appreciated each of the good posts I could find and told Pakistani members to lay off that member :unsure: Damn I am loosing it!

it was nothing funny at all...
laughter therapy ...at such situations I try to laugh my way out of the tension :undecided:

You guys are more advanced than I gave you credit for. Can you teach us how to make these so-called "injections"?
Forget the medicines & injections used by Indians,What about the suicide vests which the Armed attackers were wearing.Is it Indian made,Armerica or FATA.Just answer my question

This. some are showing humility and even trying to guide their countrymen to take it easy while some are hell bent to troll and show that the damage was extensive. I said it before these posters will show war pictures of 1971 to show the personnel death was alot and the destruction was huge.

The last paragraph is a good claim, but where is the evidence to support it? The situation steadily going from bad to worse either means that the claim is not true, or there is not enough competence and/or resources to deal with the monster unleashed.
sir,whats ur take on factor viii issue?(??may be terrorist were hemophiliac)
or can it be used as emergency hemostatic agent?

Come on man, all of us are showing humility. Please check how Pakistani reacted after 26/11 and try to find their humility. Here is India some people have cancelled their planned shows.

Pretty sure there are few commercial outlets that sell "suicide-vest"....maybe Walmart.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom