What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

Pretty sure saw one of these bottles with red/pink lid in one of the photos.

These medicines are legally exported from India to Pakistan.

recombinate.jpg

Forget the medicines & injections legally exported by India,What about the suicide vests which the Armed attackers were wearing.Is it Indian made,Armerica or FATA.Are Indians exporting the suicide vests.Just answer my question.There is a flourishing gun Market in FATA.U can get everything from Jack's *** to spare parts of Indian Tank

Forget the medicines & injections legally exported by India,What about the suicide vests which the Armed attackers were wearing.Is it Indian made,Armerica or FATA.Are Indians exporting the suicide vests.Just answer my question.There is a flourishing gun Market in FATA.U can get everything from Jack's *** to spare parts of Indian Tank
whats with you and the jackets? will we find your imprint on it?

Factor 8 injection are found from terrorists ....any updates,,???
Forget the medicines & injections,What about the suicide vests which the Armed attackers were wearing.Is it Indian made,Armerica or FATA.Just answer my question

sir,whats ur take on factor viii issue?(??may be terrorist were hemophiliac)
or can it be used as emergency hemostatic agent?

It is too soon to say anything. Both possibilities you mention could be true. We need to wait for more information.

@Manticore @Emmie @S.U.R.B.
too mch confusion regarding this,,,kindly shed some light on this issue,,,,,the pic in this news article is showing small pox vaccine.....
moreover ,,why factor viii??,,,,,,,,,is it better then chitosan n collagen hemostat?
Forget the medicines & injections used by Indians,What about the suicide vests which the Armed attackers were wearing.Is it Indian made,Armerica or FATA.Just answer my question

I am talking of Pakistanis discussing it? Lack of interest in them maybe.
I see what you are doing...Maybe because that zone Pak-Iran has been the usual area where many pilgrims are attacked by some retarded militants...we have many such zones were we to discuss each you would have died of heart attack :enjoy: Stop trying to project your sick mentality on us...And then you guys have the nerve to say you are showing humility?!

Yes I know, I have appreciated each of the good posts I could find and told Pakistani members to lay off that member :unsure: Damn I am loosing it!

laughter therapy ...at such situations I try to laugh my way out of the tension :undecided:

God forbid...if our loved one was died in this attack ,we may not have this tone...Sadly we Pakistanis forget the value of human life..

Forget the medicines & injections,What about the suicide vests which the Armed attackers were wearing.Is it Indian made,Armerica or FATA.Just answer my question
And not to mention Afghani and Uzbek terrorist.

Forget the medicines & injections used by Indians,What about the suicide vests which the Armed attackers were wearing.Is it Indian made,Armerica or FATA.Just answer my question
this guy has been going on and on about his suicide vest...iss par koi aik charha do! @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Aeronaut @WebMaster @T-Faz @Chak Bamu @Oscar @Adios Amigo @Emmie

God forbid...if our loved one was died in this attack ,we may not have this tone...Sadly we Pakistanis forget the value of human life..
No dear...I am not laughing at the dead but at the jumping to conclusions....

i dont know... all i know is those weapons were indian made and injections were also indian...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom