What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

Forget the medicines & injections available in Pakistani market,What about the suicide vests which the Armed attackers were wearing.Is it Indian made,Armerica or FATA.Just answer my question
Stop copy pasting the same thing again and again

When will operation in North Waziristan start?

How many troops do we need? 50,000 or 100,000??

this guy has been going on and on about his suicide vest...iss par koi aik charha do! @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Aeronaut @WebMaster @T-Faz @Chak Bamu @Oscar @Adios Amigo @Emmie

No dear...I am not laughing at the dead but at the jumping to conclusions....
I need to keep this in mind. While it is good to reflect on the circumstances that led to this....many young men who only wanted to serve...or at least a job to feed their families...lost their life. I hope all is done to make sure those families are taken care of.

So any news abt the injections? :devil::devil: what are the updates abt them and the weapons?

The last paragraph is a good claim, but where is the evidence to support it? The situation steadily going from bad to worse either means that the claim is not true, or there is not enough competence and/or resources to deal with the monster unleashed.
we will perish as a nation and a as state not just the institution. I claim that we should have gone 10 years ago if such accusations were true. many unknown number of pundits wrote off Pakistan and predicted its collapse in 3 months to 6 months as we joined American war on terror.

for the heck of it and for the Nth time let me spell out two possibilities

the PakMil & ISI doesnt believe in self preservation then part of it will continue to cannibalize the other part of it and continue to support the terrorists who have killed its men from all rank an file (soldiers, spies to generals). then this organisation will cease to exist soon and you wont have it any longer to blame or worry about.

the Pakmil and ISI is now mortal enemy of all such proxies that it and its CIA partner used in the past during and after the Soviet Afghanistan. the Taliban are so much paranoid of ISI that they have executed tribesmen on daily bases on suspicion of spying and working for Pakistan army. those that did break ranks (e.g former military hospital worker & PAF technician) couldnt/ didnt hide their intentions and either joined ranks with taliban or were killed. if you wish I can share a video I have posted few times before about how our military deals with terrorists.

the amount of men and material we have devoted in this fight is in front of you. your criticism is welcome and your cynicism is understandable but please don't dismiss our wins on purpose.

do you know? Taliban was the idea of our western educated democratically elected PM Benazir Bhutto? and was done with full participation and understanding of CIA? hmmm? lucky for USA and Saudis that both countries are thousands of miles away from the source of this issue but we have it on our western flanks.."the blanket wont let go" issue we got.

but its not going to last forever, either we will perish due to our dual role as why most learned and opinionated pundits like to allege us .. or we will triumph once again like Sawat. either way your problem solved ;)

I need to keep this in mind. While it is good to reflect on the circumstances that led to this....many young men who only wanted to serve...or at least a job to feed their families...lost their life. I hope all is done to make sure those families are taken care of.
I hope so too..its just sickening

our troops lost their lives so we can sleep safely

the young kids who should be in school lost their lives coz they got brainwashed...

mothers lost children, wives lost husbands, sisters lost brothers....too much loss....

Army takes care of their own but for the civil servants like the para military are under the govt care and they dont really take care of anybody. Couple of mauzamatay here and there.

Come on man, all of us are showing humility. Please check how Pakistani reacted after 26/11 and try to find their humility. Here is India some people have cancelled their planned shows.
My dear, after any death, saying R.I.P is in a sense just a formality, it doesn't really make much difference to the deceased, similarly, people who show humility only portray their upbringing and moral values. As for 26/11, i would say GOI or the authorities brought the Pakistani reaction upon themselves. I can recall that while the firefight in the Taj was still in progress, what seemed like a teacher with a group of 12 /14 years old doing rounds on Mumbai streets for the media and shouting ant- Pakistan slogans...... now that's like washing the soap before your hands.... none the less your thoughts are appreciated.

The Pakistani Taliban said they carried out the attack in response to air strikes in their strongholds near the Afghan border and that their mission was to hijack a passenger plane.

"The main goal of this attack was to damage the government, including by hijacking planes and destroying state installations," said Shahidullah Shahid, a Taliban spokesman.
so they are not happy about airstrikes...

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom