What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

Interesting to read Indians here trying to point score ... keep barking ... just like your Minister who cried to let your sponsored GEO off the hook.

What these fools don't realise that despite all their plans, another Bangladesh is not going to happen.
With just 11 posts and you've already started spewing baloney? Ge a life, dude.

good thing is that they could have hijacked any plane there and then misuse it against any other country but couldnt ....imagine if they had done that... how difficult would it have been then for Pakistan to survive infront of the world...

Plane would've been intercepted by PAF and reverted, if it didn't work, it would've been knocked out of the sky. Gladly it never came to that.

in the meantime, you and I will be stuck in time and continue to blame Pak Military generals both dead and retired for the support of Muslim extremists.

I have yet to come across a single Western criticism of our democratic parties who openly declare the extremists as their brothers and curse the Pakistani military
This may seem strange....but after the failure to mount an offensive in FATA...I realized the issue was more political than military. I know your army is not afraid to mount an offensive there....it is the politicians.

Thank God no mad man has started that in Pakistan
Pakistan too could have capitalized on the situation and started crying Wolf to try and malign the neighbours but hell it took none other than ISPR to ask the media to stop broadcasting the ongoing incident.....that's the difference in trying to get attention or being determined to finish the job.

Where is Pak army reaction?

I can't believe we are sitting idle yet again after terrorist attack.

What's the status now Marsha? ?
good thing is that they could have hijacked any plane there and then misuse it against any other country but couldnt ....imagine if they had done that... how difficult would it have been then for Pakistan to survive infront of the world...

in the meantime, you and I will be stuck in time and continue to blame Pak Military generals both dead and retired for the support of Muslim extremists.

I have yet to come across a single Western criticism of our democratic parties who openly declare the extremists as their brothers and curse the Pakistani military

Nawaz Sharif is treated with caution in the West because of his pro-Taleban leanings, and Imran Khan's statements supporting them were widely criticized.

i am damn sure and have no doubt that Indian were behind these attacks but its our stupid media and politicians ,who are not highlighting the issue..
i am agreed with you.....
as now a days RAW is in Afghanistan and operating all operation from through afghan.

Are we still going let mountain peasants take care of national security?

Evacuate North Waziristan and time to hunt some Taliban.

This may seem strange....but after the failure to mount an offensive in FATA...I realized the issue was more political than military. I know your army is not afraid to mount an offensive there....it is the politicians.

The Army knows it will take heavy losses if it were to launch a full operation.

just in two airstrikes we hit them so hard that they offered peace. their panicked radio chatter explained heavy casualties and they were thankful that the politicians put their entire weight to halt the military strikes on them. giving them chance to regroup and escape into Afghanistan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom