What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

With just 11 posts and you've already started spewing baloney? Ge a life, dude.

At least I'm not POST WHORE on an Indian forum and then playing 'mine is bigger than yours' BS. I have a life, you should get f'ed to an Indian forum.

understandable but cant be proven. unless we have someone like Ajmal Kasab.
until then, dont worry about such news and posts

The local news here was saying TTP has taken responsibility....... But even if it wasnt them.... They would be happy to take the credit, especially after the damage caused to them in recent strikes by PA and PAF

If I hear the words Islam and Sharia one more time I am going to enlist in the army so I can put C4 on the heads of every Taliban sympathizer.

How do people in Karachi report illegal Afghans?

And where is Taliban sympathizer AmnaR?

just in two airstrikes we hit them so hard that they offered peace. their panicked radio chatter explained heavy casualties and they were thankful that the politicians put their entire weight to halt the military strikes on them. giving them chance to regroup and escape into Afghanistan.

Politicians are the main obstacle for any good development in the democratic nations.If Pakistan have a military leader then they will finish this terrorists scums once and for all.

The local news here was saying TTP has taken responsibility....... But even if it wasnt them.... They would be happy to take the credit, especially after the damage caused to them in recent strikes by PA and PAF

TTP are just puppets. They will sell their mothers if they have to.
And yeah, they may have done this, but on behalf of who?
India/Afghan is backing them and everyone knows that.

Back
Top Bottom