What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

enough said.
1604510_779224408760956_741403286_n.jpg

India/Afghan is backing them and everyone knows that.

That is what you are made to believe it.... I am sure your agencies knows better than that and they know who exactly behind TTP....

Who else you can get to blame?????? The easy bet is Evil "India"

India used to that long back, now they have reduced, but the important fact Indian agencies started looking inside and they are getting results.....

Is it true that one terrorist has been arrested alive?
There was a guy making a movie on his phone, in front to of everyone with the media. The police arrested him. PDF members have arrived at the conclusion that he was the highly trained mastermind!

oh yeah our PAF is one of the best one in the World....so is there uniform and the guys wearing it:bunny::pakistan::p:
You are just like my cousin. She once commented, navy guys are so cool. I asked her why? Her reply, their uniform! :suicide:

That is what you are made to believe it.... I am sure your agencies knows better than that and they know who exactly behind TTP....

Who else you can get to blame?????? The easy bet is Evil "India"

India used to that long back, now they have reduced, but the important fact Indian agencies started looking inside and they are getting results.....

Americans have confirmed Indian funding for terrorist ops in Pakistan.

I appreciate you are a civilian and you have no control what your govt does but these are ground realities. Afghanistan is the transit point of all terrorists and India is no.1 client. Other clients include Qatar and Saudi for places like Yemen, Syria, Iraq etc etc.

Thank you India for another gift of peace.

Where is Pak army reaction?

I can't believe we are sitting idle yet again after terrorist attack.
They are not going to announce that hey Talibans watch your backs we are in your backyard! Let them do what they need to!

There was a guy making a movie on his phone, in front to of everyone with the media. The police arrested him. PDF members have arrived at the conclusion that he was the highly trained mastermind!

You are just like my cousin. She once commented, navy guys are so cool. I asked her why? Her reply, their uniform! :suicide:
navy? their uniform?:suicide::lazy2: very boring looking.....complete white? what the hell?:argh: like a PT uniform....not impressive.....sarey huey lagtey....

Airforce all the way:tongue:

They are not going to announce that hey Talibans watch your backs we are in your backyard! Let them do what they need to!

How long does it take to get gunships in the air and hovering over Kunar and Nooristan?

If there was a reaction it would have happened by now. Obviously stunned into doing nothing yet again, how weak.

How long does it take to get gunships in the air and hovering over Kunar and Nooristan?

If there was a reaction it would have happened by now. Obviously stunned into doing nothing yet again, how weak.
Lives are not that worthless...what if it was no one from those areas and really someone who crept in from foreign lands? Hence the time spent in research and DNA analysis as to what markers these people were carrying if it was Pakistani mixed then we know where to attack if it was purely foreign markers then what do apology will you give to the families you are saying to murder?

Americans have confirmed Indian funding for terrorist ops in Pakistan.

I appreciate you are a civilian and you have no control what your govt does but these are ground realities. Afghanistan is the transit point of all terrorists and India is no.1 client. Other clients include Qatar and Saudi for places like Yemen, Syria, Iraq etc etc.

Thank you India for another gift of peace.

Since when you started taking americans seriously?????

Any bastard taliban can claim anything...For Godsakes the brainless idiots even claim for failed attempts how can they plan something when they even want fame for failed attempts? But I dont doubt someone else backed and lead them.....who that is should pay!

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom