What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

just in two airstrikes we hit them so hard that they offered peace. their panicked radio chatter explained heavy casualties and they were thankful that the politicians put their entire weight to halt the military strikes on them. giving them chance to regroup and escape into Afghanistan.

I don't understand why we didn't carry forward momentum and launch operation in N Waziristan complimented with air strikes in Afghanistan. It is the height of stupidity to stop half way.

What's the status now Marsha? ?
airport cleared.....no terrorists now there...all dead....one captured....thankfully our forces did it in just a few hours ....otherwise the number of weapons,eatables,jackets etc they brought with them,gave a hint that like they had some real nefarious plan,a long and more damaging one in mind.....

for example like hijacking any plan there and then going to our next door neighbour India and picking up Modi from the Prime Minister house and then finally disappearing in Burmuda Island:enjoy::bunny:

:p:

I'm sure they do...but history shows most Asian nations are less afraid of casualties than political fallout.

In this case, the carefully nurtured aura of invincibility will take a beating, and when there is not much substance to back this up with, collapse won't be too far behind. Hence the extreme reluctance to go in.

Plane would've been intercepted by PAF and reverted, if it didn't work, it would've been knocked out of the sky. Gladly it never came to that.
oh yeah our PAF is one of the best one in the World....so is there uniform and the guys wearing it:bunny::pakistan::p:

I'm sure they do...but history shows most Asian nations are less afraid of casualties than political fallout.

there is a reason i like this original american more than the pretending one- :D-

just in two airstrikes we hit them so hard that they offered peace. their panicked radio chatter explained heavy casualties and they were thankful that the politicians put their entire weight to halt the military strikes on them. giving them chance to regroup and escape into Afghanistan.
I know I told you this before....but if I meet you and you don't have that mustache....I am gonna be SO disappointed.

The word "collapse" i am hearing since birth- all i can say is lakh lanat on the believers-

The Army knows it will take heavy losses if it were to launch a full operation.
thats what we train for.
our cadets have reported into their designated units even before completion of their training. because we live and train to fight. loosing soldiers to generals has not stopped us so whatever the losses heavy or light, we will fight them.

in case you missed, some "pundits" say that the operation has already started. men I know are out in the fields for few weeks.. hunting and killing. consolidating positions and moving on.ordinary tribesmen are leaving the areas of conflict. just pray that guests in Kunar and Nooristan also feel some heat.

Is it true that one terrorist has been arrested alive?

We cannot develop our country if we don't destroy TTP.

All madrassahs and Afghans living in Pak needs to be accounted for.

So the latest news is-

7 people working for private cargo service in Karachi are missing after the attack-

question is-
The taliban helpers or hostages?-

Whose blaming India? Second line of yours has become a cliche for an Indian that it bores us now. PA green book recognizing Internal conflicts a bigger threat than India is an admission of this. I don't still how you conjure this thought we don't know who is real culprit and still not learning our lesson?

My post was based on the first few pages.... all i could see was Indian weapon and accusation put on to RAW......

I know I told you this before....but if I meet you and you don't have that mustache....I am gonna be SO disappointed.
sorry its gone. I had to let go beard and tash because I was routinely "randomly" checked on airports much to annoyance of myself and others.
the guys in the avatar are the RP of Baloch regiment by the way :)

thats what we train for.
our cadets have reported into their designated units even before completion of their training. because we live and train to fight. loosing soldiers to generals has not stopped us so whatever the losses heavy or light, we will fight them.

in case you missed, some "pundits" say that the operation has already started. men I know are out in the fields for few weeks.. hunting and killing. consolidating positions and moving on.ordinary tribesmen are leaving the areas of conflict. just pray that guests in Kunar and Nooristan also feel some heat.

Okay, you make some good points there. The next few weeks will show what the Army actually achieves in those regions. I can wait.

The picture you added in your avatar would be banned if Sharia is applied in PDF. There is no word called 'S h a r i a h' in Quran and Hadith. Shariah means law, it can be any law. Not necessarily Islamic law. There is already huge controversy on Shariah law. Why are you trying to imply it through bombing?

Do you support beheading, do you support chopping hands in this 21st century? Now you will say its Allah's law. Okay, try to implement it. Your country men will protest first before anyone else.

:) Why would I support beheading man.. you such an idiot to be honest. My post was quite clear didn't you understand?
Islam says to investigate an issue that made a person to commit a crime. Try to help and rehabilitate the person who stole and educate the person who commits crime. But if some one dose not fit the society and does not care about other humans and keep committing crime and effecting other humans than punish that man before he commits bigger crime.
Yes Shariah means Law and then this law should be from Quraan. Whats wrong in that?. Simple as that. No one as a Muslim will impose Islam on any other as its Haram in Islam, is this not clear to you? Instead Islam tells me to look after the non Muslims. So now you tell me where in Islam it says to behead and bomb to impose Sharia. Foriegn funded and brain washed assholes are doing this. Killing is against Islam anyways. But there is good Punishment for Killing, Raping or Robing in Islam and Quran so that the crime can be stopped.
In UK a rapist or a killer if caught comes out of jail within 5 to 10 years and then commit the same crime again.

Back
Top Bottom