What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

What is interesting is there was another attack in Pakistan on bus coming from Iran. More people died, hardly discussed.
a recently banned member was accusing shias in the military for the attacks on innocent taliban, this class of people justifies such attacks

there is a symmetry.. they attack the shias at the same time they attack an airport
they did that back in Punjab when they attacked Minhas base and the Hazaras in Quetta. the Arabs are spending billions to turn Pakistan into a sectarian war and they are openly funding wahabis who habitually kill shais and military whenever they feel like it

My dear, after any death, saying R.I.P is in a sense just a formality, it doesn't really make much difference to the deceased, similarly, people who show humility only portray their upbringing and moral values. As for 26/11, i would say GOI or the authorities brought the Pakistani reaction upon themselves. I can recall that while the firefight in the Taj was still in progress, what seemed like a teacher with a group of 12 /14 years old doing rounds on Mumbai streets for the media and shouting ant- Pakistan slogans...... now that's like washing the soap before your hands.... none the less your thoughts are appreciated.
Thank God no mad man has started that in Pakistan

Sounds about right. The Army realizes these guys are dangerous....but the politicos will take two more decades to realize it.
in the meantime, you and I will be stuck in time and continue to blame Pak Military generals both dead and retired for the support of Muslim extremists.

I have yet to come across a single Western criticism of our democratic parties who openly declare the extremists as their brothers and curse the Pakistani military

All we need to do is poison the water in Kunar and Nooristan and TTP families will die.

I am sure they do not care for their own lives but when their entire family tree is dieing, lets see how daring they are then.

we will perish as a nation and a as state not just the institution. I claim that we should have gone 10 years ago if such accusations were true. many unknown number of pundits wrote off Pakistan and predicted its collapse in 3 months to 6 months as we joined American war on terror.

for the heck of it and for the Nth time let me spell out two possibilities

the PakMil & ISI doesnt believe in self preservation then part of it will continue to cannibalize the other part of it and continue to support the terrorists who have killed its men from all rank an file (soldiers, spies to generals). then this organisation will cease to exist soon and you wont have it any longer to blame or worry about.

the Pakmil and ISI is now mortal enemy of all such proxies that it and its CIA partner used in the past during and after the Soviet Afghanistan. the Taliban are so much paranoid of ISI that they have executed tribesmen on daily bases on suspicion of spying and working for Pakistan army. those that did break ranks (e.g former military hospital worker & PAF technician) couldnt/ didnt hide their intentions and either joined ranks with taliban or were killed. if you wish I can share a video I have posted few times before about how our military deals with terrorists.

the amount of men and material we have devoted in this fight is in front of you. your criticism is welcome and your cynicism is understandable but please don't dismiss our wins on purpose.

do you know? Taliban was the idea of our western educated democratically elected PM Benazir Bhutto? and was done with full participation and understanding of CIA? hmmm? lucky for USA and Saudis that both countries are thousands of miles away from the source of this issue but we have it on our western flanks.."the blanket wont let go" issue we got.

but its not going to last forever, either we will perish due to our dual role as why most learned and opinionated pundits like to allege us .. or we will triumph once again like Sawat. either way your problem solved ;)

Stop wasting your time.

we will perish as a nation and a as state not just the institution. I claim that we should have gone 10 years ago if such accusations were true. many unknown number of pundits wrote off Pakistan and predicted its collapse in 3 months to 6 months as we joined American war on terror.

the PakMil & ISI doesnt believe in self preservation then part of it will continue to cannibalize the other part of it and continue to support the terrorists who have killed its men from all rank an file (soldiers, spies to generals). then this organisation will cease to exist soon and you wont have it any longer to blame or worry about.

the Pakmil and ISI is now mortal enemy of all such proxies that it and its CIA partner used in the past during and after the Soviet Afghanistan. the Taliban are so much paranoid of ISI that they have executed tribesmen on daily bases on suspicion of spying and working for Pakistan army. those that did break ranks (e.g former military hospital worker & PAF technician) couldnt/ didnt hide their intentions and either joined ranks with taliban or were killed. if you wish I can share a video I have posted few times before about how our military deals with terrorists.

the amount of men and material we have devoted in this fight is in front of you. your criticism is welcome and your cynicism is understandable but please don't dismiss our wins on purpose.

do you know? Taliban was the idea of our western educated democratically elected PM Benazir Bhutto? and was done with full participation and understanding of CIA? hmmm? lucky for USA and Saudis that both countries are thousands of miles away from the source of this issue but we have it on our western flanks.."the blanket wont let go" issue we got.

but its not going to last forever, either we will perish due to our dual role as why most learned and opinionated pundits like to allege us .. or we will triumph once again like Sawat. either way your problem solved ;)

I agree with you that one way or another, this problem will be solved. :D

All we need to do is poison the water in Kunar and Nooristan and TTP families will die.

I am sure they do not care for their own lives but when their entire family tree is dieing, lets see how daring they are then.
Not poising the water. What we need to do is more hot pursuits inside Afghanistan.
The heli attack in Kunar shouldn't be one off but should become a regular occurrence.

marsha dear reports have already been there for a while, but the way attacks are executed these days, they are impossible to attack----

this is for everyone to note, before we start blaming the security services , do keep in mind How one man managed to enter US Navy Base, and how hard and how long did it take them to take him done ----
good thing is that they could have hijacked any plane there and then misuse it against any other country but couldnt ....imagine if they had done that... how difficult would it have been then for Pakistan to survive infront of the world...

a recently banned member was accusing shias in the military for the attacks on innocent taliban, this class of people justifies such attacks

there is a symmetry.. they attack the shias at the same time they attack an airport
they did that back in Punjab when they attacked Minhas base and the Hazaras in Quetta. the Arabs are spending billions to turn Pakistan into a sectarian war and they are openly funding wahabis who habitually kill shais and military whenever they feel like it
Why will Arabs do it?

Not poising the water. What we need to do is more hot pursuits inside Afghanistan.
The heli attack in Kunar shouldn't be one off but should become a regular occurrence.

Need F16s to drop sorties and need to bomb cave hideouts. I am sure they have dug many tunnels.

If we decide for all out assault into Afghanistan border towns NATO will support us.

I know you are smart enough to realize that the Taliban came into existence after the Soviet war. And I am smart enough to realize that some CIA complicity would be required. We recognized the northern alliance...but weren't disagreeable to some form of order in Af. However the Taliban turned out to be a bad bet (if the Iranian Mullahs think you are religious whackos...you may have a problem). The worst of them are mostly dead....perhaps they can have a place in government. But we ALL need to realize....extremism is a Pandora's box...it cannot be controlled once let free.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom