What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

mods why is this thread literally infested by Indians? Thori choot di aap logon nay aur yeh humaray sir par nachanay lag giyea? @Jungibaaz @Manticore @WebMaster @Aeronaut @T-Faz @Chak Bamu when a virus breaks we should contain ...close the god damn forsaken thread! Pakistanis dont reply these people just came to troll! For further info on the situation just watch your local media Indians will feed you shit like TOI did a few hrs ago!
It is world news....and they are neighbors. You should be flattered they pay attention. I live on the Mexican border....and I am convinced that if Mexico City was nuked it would barely make the news here.

You see dude, if TTP needed injections, they will not buy Indian ones just like other Pakistani who do not buy Indian medicines. They will not come out to face reality, it is given. Actually after Modi came to power, they are paranoid..

What you think, TTP is very high morally? If even American provide them, they will use it. They are just power hungry and money hungry people. You pour money, they will listen to you.

mods why is this thread literally infested by Indians? Thori choot di aap logon nay aur yeh humaray sir par nachanay lag giyea? @Jungibaaz @Manticore @WebMaster @Aeronaut @T-Faz @Chak Bamu when a virus breaks we should contain ...close the god damn forsaken thread! Pakistanis dont reply these people just came to troll! For further info on the situation just watch your local media Indians will feed you shit like TOI did a few hrs ago!
The whole forum is screwed up by them! DO you see the mods do anything?

Americans have confirmed Indian funding for terrorism in Pak.
That India funds "operations" in Pakistan is hardly "news". All intel agencies have operations in neighboring countries....if the Indians had no funds for a nation they fought 3 or more wars with I would think them idiots.

2 alleged TTP terrorists killed in encounter with Rangers in Manghopir Kawari Colony

You see dude, if TTP needed injections, they will not buy Indian ones just like other Pakistani who do not buy Indian medicines. They will not come out to face reality, it is given. Actually after Modi came to power, they are paranoid..
that does make sense :agree:

2 alleged TTP terrorists killed in encounter with Rangers in Manghopir Kawari Colony
Not again...wtf is wrong with these creatures?!

Madam Jihadi,

If your compatriots were not blaming India, Indians would not be posting in this thread; they have posted sparingly on first 100 pages.

What do you mean "another Bangladesh"? Is this REALLY what you think/are taught- that India wants to absorb you into its territory? You do realise it didn't do that with Bangladesh right? And what makes you think Pakistan is attractive enough to India to want to undertake these operations? Is Pakistan became a part of Indian territory it would be the most dangerous and destructive event in all of modern India's history. Believe me no one in India wants that.

For a long time the leadership in India has stated a stable and prosperous Pakistan is in India's best interests, but true to form you haven't given India what she wants and have been sabotaging yourself to potentially make yourselves the biggest threat to global security the world has ever seen.

I have been to India, and know all too well what the desires of an average Indian Hindu is for Pakistan so I don't need YOU to tell me. That trip was a real eye opener!

Read up on your history, and note what Indra Gandhi had said about breaking up current territory Pakistan. You clearly do not understand the reference to Bangladesh.

Keep regurgitating the usual Indian nonsense about Pakistan, that has been the case since the formation of Pakistan.

This is enough proof that india is behind this attack, anyways for your information this evidence is much better as this injection is only used by indian army.. and as compared to mumbai attack proof of tooth past which is civilian product...

India will soon pay the price In Sha Allah ....
For a moment forget the medicines & injection,what about the suicide vest which the armed attackers were wearing.Is it Indian made

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom