What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

why you freaking out over injections from one of the worlds largest exporter of pharmaceutics, and not the guns and bombs, suicide vests and the jihadis origin? TTP even claimed the attack and yet you think that forcing yourself out of the reality will actually help your country?
Over the few years I've been here....it is amazing how some will bend over backwards to deny the fact that Pakistani hopes of using radical Islam for strategic advantage has back-fired. Even we in the US have come to terms with it. I think that after the Soviet-Afghan war....so many in ISI fell in love with the idea they can't let go. We in the US share blame. It worked as advertised against the USSR...and the powers that be in Pakistan were amazed at the results. But the US has come to be wary after it bit us back....most in Pakistan realize it now too...but a hard-core element still are in love with it. Perhaps (likely) they also are sympathetic to the ultimate aim of the extremist?

Interesting to read Indians here trying to point score ... keep barking ... just like your Minister who cried to let your sponsored GEO off the hook.

What these fools don't realise that despite all their plans, another Bangladesh is not going to happen.
What do you mean "another Bangladesh"? Is this REALLY what you think/are taught- that India wants to absorb you into its territory? You do realise it didn't do that with Bangladesh right? And what makes you think Pakistan is attractive enough to India to want to undertake these operations? Is Pakistan became a part of Indian territory it would be the most dangerous and destructive event in all of modern India's history. Believe me no one in India wants that.

For a long time the leadership in India has stated a stable and prosperous Pakistan is in India's best interests, but true to form you haven't given India what she wants and have been sabotaging yourself to potentially make yourselves the biggest threat to global security the world has ever seen.

Well, I am not shocked that it is not standard item. So that must be even more suspicious that these terrorist got it... If India is not selling this easily then which other nations is doing that? RAW?

just to keep the paranoia going , I have to ask- what you mean not standard item? it is commonly used by doctors

Injections used by Indian army recovered from Karachi airport attackers
June 9, 2014 14:24
indian-army-890x395.jpg

KARACHI: The security forces have recovered injections from slain terrorists, who attacked Karachi airport on Sunday night, which are used by front-line Indian soldiers in combats, ARY News reported.

The aforesaid injections are not available in markets. Antihemophilic factor (factor VIII) injections are used to treat or prevent bleeding in people.

The recovery of such injections reveals coordinated and comprehensive planning of terrorists to launch attack on sensitive installations of the country.

Factor-VIII injections are mostly used by soldiers during the battlefield as they don’t wait for medical aid in the war.

The injection Factor-VIII manually to prevent profuse bleeding after wounds.
Injections used by Indian army recovered from Karachi airport attackers | ARYNEWS.tv, Pakistan News-Latest,Breaking News,Live Videos
@Manticore @Emmie @S.U.R.B.
too mch confusion regarding this,,,kindly shed some light on this issue,,,,,the pic in this news article is showing small pox vaccine.....
moreover ,,why factor viii??,,,,,,,,,is it better then chitosan n collagen hemostat?

why you freaking out over injections from one of the worlds largest exporter of pharmaceutics, and not the guns and bombs, suicide vests and the jihadis origin? TTP even claimed the attack and yet you think that forcing yourself out of the reality will actually help your country?
You see dude, if TTP needed injections, they will not buy Indian ones just like other Pakistani who do not buy Indian medicines. They will not come out to face reality, it is given. Actually after Modi came to power, they are paranoid..

Over the few years I've been here....it is amazing how some will bend over backwards to deny the fact that Pakistani hopes of using radical Islam for strategic advantage has back-fired. Even we in the US have come to terms with it. I think that after the Soviet-Afghan war....so many in ISI fell in love with the idea they can't let go. We in the US share blame. It worked as advertised against the USSR...and the powers that be in Pakistan were amazed at the results. But the US has come to be wary after it bit us back....most in Pakistan realize it now too...but a hard-core element still are in love with it. Perhaps (likely) they also are sympathetic to the ultimate aim of the extremist?

the hard core element dismiss all their home grown chickens coming home to roost in two ways

1. no way can any muslim do this
2. No way any pakistani can do this

followed by usual country name and intelligence service name ( insert here) blamed for it..

Well, I am not shocked that it is not standard item. So that must be even more suspicious that these terrorist got it... If India is not selling this easily then which other nations is doing that? RAW?

We doing export bro, and you know India Pvt Co. exporting lot of stuff illegally through UAE, which custom cant detect it.

mods why is this thread literally infested by Indians? Thori choot di aap logon nay aur yeh humaray sir par nachanay lag giyea? @Jungibaaz @Manticore @WebMaster @Aeronaut @T-Faz @Chak Bamu when a virus breaks we should contain ...close the god damn forsaken thread! Pakistanis dont reply these people just came to troll! For further info on the situation just watch your local media Indians will feed you shit like TOI did a few hrs ago!

the hard core element dismiss all their home grown chickens coming home to roost in two ways

1. no way can any muslim do this
2. No way any pakistani can do this
from 2ns point I agree, but dont delude yourself from 1st one, Talibans and Al-Qeada are what? Hindu or Jews?

Pakistani media was calling Pakistani APC's as tankers-
and now it is showing every used ammunition- with different headlines- as theirs-
P.S: Thanks :D
We have the same issue in the US. The US media will talk of "tanks"....and the photos only show APC's. I made peace with it....yelling at the TV was going to get me an early grave.

When did Haemophilia A drugs became an army exclusive stuff?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom