What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

Last night I was missing the mi-35 we gona receive from Russia-

I'm kinda curious , what is the strategic importance of going after the cargo terminal and getting 10 militants killed? for an operation of this one would think, thankfully that did not happen- that the international terminal would be more important

btw cnn reported that there was also another bombing in some city in pakistan that day too...

with all these smile's in ur post.....it must be really amusing & satisfying event for the likes of you, show some decency & respect here plz.... innocent people lost their life'z, quit with your troll....
I'm not talking about the people who lost their lives which needless to say was a despicable act by the terrorists. I was responding to an idiotic post about 'Indian' weapons and injections allegedly being found at the site as claimed!

I'm kinda curious , what is the strategic importance of going after the cargo terminal and getting 10 militants killed? for an operation of this one would think, thankfully that did not happen- that the international terminal would be more important

btw cnn reported that there was also another bombing in some city in pakistan that day too...

Yea same , militias chooses to attack hanger instead in International gateway...where casualty and hostage taking more......its like firing tank in empty Desert

okay- does anyone remember the CIA agent caught on Karachi Airport with bullets? remember we couldnt get nothing out of him on why he was carrying them...

oh come on , go and see it yourself..... do your own homework its a mumbai based product for army only...

india will burn in hell for sure and will pay the price ...

Kreacher,

It first lied about weapons being of Indian origin weapons, weapons which are not produced in India at all; then it took to lying about type VIII factor which ,even though Indian, is being supplied by India to both Pakistan and Afghanistan legally as accepted by some sane Pakistani member some pages back.

Now it has came out with new conspiracy theory of that product being exclusively used by Indian Army. Kreacher has no shame.

its above your brain capacity ... there is something called batch number and make on the F**king label .. grow up but you cant help yourself as you are from that side of the border ... lol
So RAW would be issuing weapons and injections to the TTP nicely marked with batch numbers on the F**king label as well as bright neon stickers marked: 'Made in India'! Oh yeah! Now why didn't I think of that? :what:

Where are you from? Mars? Don't talk like a feather-brain when you know squat about how covert ops are conducted.

1) TTP "claiming" responsibility,
2) Uzbek attackers - but two were wearing "karas"
3) Indian Medicines & Ammo

Next step, watch for an Indian false flag operation, in which Pakistan will be blamed as usual!

Kreacher,

It first lied about weapons being of Indian origin weapons, weapons which are not produced in India at all; then it took to lying about type VII factor which ,even though Indian, is being supplied by India to both Pakistan and Afghanistan legally as accepted by some sane Pakistani member some pages back.

Now it has came out with new conspiracy theory of that product being exclusively used by Indian Army. Kreacher has no shame.
It is convenient for them to blame India. Please ignore, nobody will take them seriously.

Guys stop defending India. Its just natural for them to blame India, its for them to fool civilians.

This is enough proof that india is behind this attack, anyways for your information this evidence is much better as this injection is only used by indian army.. and as compared to mumbai attack proof of tooth past which is civilian product...

India will soon pay the price In Sha Allah ....

So when are you guys gonna attack China??

WIG3PjI.png

oh come on , go and see it yourself..... do your own homework its a mumbai based product for army only...

india will burn in hell for sure and will pay the price ...
please show the product (medicine) marking , batch no etc like we showed of yamaha boat engine, which they yamaha company said was sold in PAK..... show pic of batch , Lebel etc..

:rofl: :omghaha: This is getting beyond funny!!

AKs are 'Indian weapons'? :woot: Meaning, is it only India that possesses these weapons in the entire world?? :rolleyes1: And no other country in the world possesses injections?? :lol: That's news to me! :blink:

please show the product (medicine) marking , batch no etc like we showed of yamaha boat engine, which they yamaha company said was sold in PAK..... show pic of batch , Lebel etc..

that is called factor 8 injection and there are pictures on the internet as well showing mumbai based manufactures ...

The weapons part has sounded dubious to me from the start and till now the ONLY thing that has been confirmed to be of Indian origin are this injections and with India being the largest producer of generic medicines in the world supplying to almost every developing country (Medicin Sans Frontier calls India the "pharmacy of the developing world) on the planet it wouldn't surprise me to find out these medicines were of Indian origin as they can easily be found in any Pakistani market I'm sure.

The ONLY reports of Indian weapons being used was from one Pak Ranger officer and I don't know if his words were misunderstood or he is jumping to conclusions but we are yet to actually have confirmation of any Indian WEAPONS being used. Perhaps he saw the mark on the medicine and got carried away?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom