What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

:rofl: :omghaha: This is getting beyond funny!!

AKs are 'Indian weapons'? :woot: Meaning, is it only India that possesses these weapons in the entire world?? :rolleyes1: And no other country in the world possesses injections?? :lol: That's news to me! :blink:
its above your brain capacity ... there is something called batch number and make on the F**king label .. grow up but you cant help yourself as you are from that side of the border ... lol

You sure a pack? Try a full pack of cigarettes or maybe the cigarette box itself or even its company was blamed!
2nd attempt! Wow and yet no radar could spot that the 2 planes were crashing in....

There is absolute comparison based on human feelings...you guys were horrified and wanted blood yet you cant tolerate when another nation feels the same!
I can well tolerate it when another nation wants payback for acts of cowardice. You should. But to fantasize that Mossad has more than a passing interest in you won't help you do that. I could possibly swallow the RAW angle....though highly unlikely. It is most likely just what it seems. A local bunch of extremist looking for payback and headlines. Can you imagine? At Mossad HQ "We have a very full plate....with many real threats....what would be the best use of our resources?" "I know" chimes a young officer. "Let's get a bunch of guys from Asia....train them in assault tactics and arm them with Indian weapons, and have them set fires in a Pakistani cargo terminal."...his boss..."pack your bags and go home"

Last edited:
Sorry if you know then tell me, whats the problem in that.
that is called factor 8 injection and there are pictures on the internet as well showing mumbai based manufactures ...

sirji, meine news post se copy past kiya hai. khud ka research karne, itna bhi vela nahin hoon :P

@Cheetah786 ya, the link seems to have been removed, since they realised its old. Here is the original post from the site.

pdf.jpg

This is not an aircraft blown into pieces not after a fire... It is dismantling of an aircraft. Clearly seen how sections are dissassembled. I am frustrated how pathetic the level of journalism is

:rofl: :omghaha: This is getting beyond funny!!

AKs are 'Indian weapons'? :woot: Meaning, is it only India that possesses these weapons in the entire world?? :rolleyes1: And no other country in the world possesses injections?? :lol: That's news to me! :blink:
with all these smile's in ur post.....it must be really amusing & satisfying event for the likes of you, show some decency & respect here plz.... innocent people lost their life'z, quit with your troll....

that is called factor 8 injection and there are pictures on the internet as well showing mumbai based manufactures ...

So, it used by only IA, and not in civilian hospitals.

So, it used by only IA, and not in civilian hospitals.
oh come on , go and see it yourself..... do your own homework its a mumbai based product for army only...

india will burn in hell for sure and will pay the price ...

What a joke no Minister fired or resigned so far GOP has nothing to say about this WTF.

pakistani brothers , all the SOB indians that are lying through their teeth that 'india is not supporting terrorists' , remember this

pak-surrender-350_121511074141.jpg

At that time ( events leading up to 71 ) also , these same SOBs denied supporting terrorists , now these faggots think of the above as their finest moment and they are trying pull of the same in 2014!

We should be ready to nuke the crap of out india and india backed afghan terrorists sanctuaries in FATA and afghanistan itself!

NO MERCY!

But whats the story with the plane anyways? Scavenged for parts?

Dear this area of the airport is like "Alang, Gujrat India" or "Gadani, Karachi, Pakistan" like breaking yard. This Aircraft was retired and not even sale - just a piece of steel. Hope you understand the image now.

So India is producing lots of medical commercial available products. It does mean not India can be linked. But it is interesting to see how the terrorist got these items. Probably sold in Afghanistan. So you can link Afghanistan. And We all know who is very active in Afghanistan to support terrorism in Pakistan...
I think the answer will be hard to Afghanistan and not India. My 2 cents.

oh come on , go and see it yourself..... do your own homework its a mumbai based product for army only...

india will burn in hell for sure and will pay the price ...

Really, are you going nuts. this product is sanctioned by the IMA, and ask to any Indian doctor, this used in medication sometimes and even in Emergencies . Dont delude yourself here.

And ok, we will pay price, sleep now, baby.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom