What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

BprqSaJCcAAdbEs.jpg

Its time to declare war on that dirty country called india

Zero reaction from Govt to catch perpetrators. How pathetic.

Any other country and we would be in army beast mode by now.

Correction: Karachi airport satellite photos not confirmed as today’s
by FP Editors Jun 9, 2014 16:00 IST

Smoke billows from Karachi airport during the siege. AFP Editor's note: Firstpost published a set of satellite images from Google Maps showing Jinnah International Airport, Karachi. The images showed a destroyed plane in the parking bay alongside other aircraft. However, we have been unable to confirm the date and time of the satellite images. The post is therefore being taken off the site. The image is the current one for Jinnah International Airport on Google Maps. There is, however, no confirmation that the satellite picture was taken today during or after the terror attack at the airport in the wee hours. Reports have suggested that the huge fire that lit the Karachi night sky could have been planes burning, though official spokespersons have denied this.

Read more at: Correction: Karachi airport satellite photos not confirmed as today’s | Firstpost
So when was the last time the rubble of a plane was in a parking bay at KIA?

If only we can get a full picture of that. It has the batch number and everything mentioned, can be easily tracked down. India exports all sorts of medicines to Pakistan, legally , so this bottle alone doesn't mean India was behind this.

1402309490841-jpg.34507

This is enough proof that india is behind this attack, anyways for your information this evidence is much better as this injection is only used by indian army.. and as compared to mumbai attack proof of tooth past which is civilian product...

India will soon pay the price In Sha Allah ....

Bpr2wrACEAAkoac.jpg

PM's Special Assistant Shujaat Azeem talking to media , says no plane damaged

This is enough proof that india is behind this attack, anyways for your information this evidence is much better as this injection is only used by indian army.. and as compared to mumbai attack proof of tooth past which is civilian product...

India will soon pay the price In Sha Allah ....
Which injection is that? Can you give me a name?

TBH our media can find out whether any planes were damaged or not. It will be in the clear in the next few days abt the extent of the damage. some posters out of boardom will bring war pictures to show there was mass death of army personnel; too.

a resilient nation... fear is just not the fucking option, we ever opted :pakistan:

After what was happening in 2009 and 2010 i will be surprised if anybody is not hardened in pakistan.

Earlier today, Pakistani authorities recovered Indian weapons and made-in-India injections from the militants killed by security forces in Karachi.
:rofl: :omghaha: This is getting beyond funny!!

AKs are 'Indian weapons'? :woot: Meaning, is it only India that possesses these weapons in the entire world?? :rolleyes1: And no other country in the world possesses injections?? :lol: That's news to me! :blink:

Which injection is that? Can you give me a name?
do you kow research, its being named so many times in the news ... so i am not here for your service man... go ahead and see yourself

do you kow research, its being named so many times in the news ... so i am not here for your service man... go ahead and see yourself

Sorry if you know then tell me, whats the problem in that.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom