What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

My humble request to my brother is to plz stop talking about SHARI'A because you disappointe every Muslim living in PAKISTAN.
We got this country on the name of ISLAM and now we have people like you.Shari'a is the best system for Pakistan. We have to decide b4 its too late. Very disappointing brother.
No hard feelings.
I hope u haven't mind.

apply Hudood Laws of Shariat on TTP

Priority Number one=Every Afghan dead or Alive residing in Pakistan must be deported.

Kunar and Nooristan needs napalm. Lets see how daring they are when their families are burning alive.

03_Jinnah-International-Airport.jpg

04_Jinnah-International-Airport.jpg

02_Jinnah-International-Airport.jpg

Visible on google earth.

http://www.firstpost.com/photos/pho...airport-show-plane-blown-to-bits-1562401.html

Page not found
We're sorry! This page is not available.

2000 Posts ka idea mujhe tumhare is post say hogaya hey ... this image was taken in 2013 Nov 17 LOLzzzz... google Map not updated every second... South Asia region update 3 - 6 months after... idiot!

But whats the story with the plane anyways? Scavenged for parts?

TTP spokesman says Karachi airport attack is 'just the beginning Dunya News'

224775_84674183.jpg

Militants attacked Karachi airport to avenge the death of Hakimullah Mehsud, the TTP spokesman said.

MIRANSHAH (AFP) - Banned Tehreek-e-Taliban Taliban (TTP) on Monday claimed responsibility for an attack on Karachi airport in revenge for their late leader Hakimullah Mehsud, who was killed in a US drone strike in November.

"We carried out the attack on Karachi airport to avenge the death of Hakimullah Mehsud," Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesman Shahidullah Shahid told AFP, while dismissing the Pakistani government s recent offer of peace talks as a "tool of war".

He also promised more attacks in the future.

"Pakistan used peace talks as a tool of war, it killed hundreds of innocent tribal women and children. This is our first attack to avenge the death of Hakimullah Mehsud," he said.

"We have yet to take revenge for the deaths of hundreds of innocent tribal women and children in Pakistani air strikes.

"It s just the beginning, we have taken revenge for one, we have to take revenge for hundreds," he told AFP.

The initial assault at Jinnah International Airport in Pakistan s southern port city began late Sunday and raged until dawn, when the military said that at least 28 people -- including all 10 attackers -- had been killed.

Equipped with suicide vests, grenades and rocket launchers, they had battled security forces in one of the most brazen attacks in years in Pakistan s biggest city.

Umar Media, the official media wing of the TTP, claimed on their Facebook page that just six militants had attacked the airport.

"The biggest reason for attacking Karachi airport is because it serves as the biggest air logistics centre supplying goods for the Crusaders war in Afghanistan and Pakistan," a statement on their Facebook page claimed.

if Bandar shahid, spokesman of TTP said this to AFP, then he has lied, and TTP are liars. This is TTP propaganda. They are the sole cause of the death of those hundreds of women and children. If they have any shame, then they apply Sharia Hadd punishments on themselves if they fear Allah.

2000 Posts ka idea mujhe tumhare is post say hogaya hey ... this image was taken in 2013 Nov 17 LOLzzzz... google Map not updated every second... South Asia region update 3 - 6 months after... idiot!

Obviously an old image.

I guess the plane in pieces is being scrapped???

Indians post on PDF primarily as trollers

Obviously an old image.

I guess the plane in pieces is being scrapped???

another troll post by an indian

Military returning back from Airport. Operation completed and things going back to normal.

We denies, of what sort? I dont think MoEA given any statement about it.
India denies hand in Karachi attack
15:40 Jun 09, 2014
FAISALABAD: Indian High Commissioner to Pakistan Dr. TCA Raghavan has condemned terrorist attack on Karachi airport and rejected allegations of Indian involvement, SAMAA reported Monday.

Earlier today, Pakistani authorities recovered Indian weapons and made-in-India injections from the militants killed by security forces in Karachi.

“We condemn the terrorist attack in strongest terms. Such allegations are baseless and there is no truth in these accusations,” the Indian envoy said while speaking to reporters here. - SAMAA

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom