What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

india has ahand in this attack for sure.
it seems like modi made his first move.
Modi or No Modi,What were the security guards doing, groping in the dark or munching peanuts.How did the armed attackers entered the Airport premises.This is not the first nor the last time an airport has been attacked.What about the suicide vests which the Armed attackers were wearing.Is it Indian made,Armerica or FATA.

And you indians are the worst hypocrite group of inhuman freaks.
And don't troll jackass this place is not for some psychos like you.
Go somewhere you get some asskissers to satisfy your insanity.
People like you are a disease for human race.
And your shamelessness is unbelievable u kill thousands of Muslims in Kashmir and inside india and call us hypocrites.Your level of shamelessness is incomparable.

Okay, just so no-one thinks I banned you because I don't like you. The proof of abuse is there.

Don't hurt yourself there buckaroo, it must hurt to think that hard.

BprqSaJCcAAdbEs.jpg

its wonderful but it will stay in my house. i have no right to enforce it on a country.
if you want to do dawah do that, but making shariah law of the land is injustice to millions of pakistanis who are not muslim.
i hate to burst your bubble bro but what you have right now is the closest we will ever get to sharia, the future is secular.
we don't want to turn pakistan into a iran or saudi arabia.
My humble request to my brother is to plz stop talking about SHARI'A because you disappointe every Muslim living in PAKISTAN.
We got this country on the name of ISLAM and now we have people like you.Shari'a is the best system for Pakistan. We have to decide b4 its too late. Very disappointing brother.
No hard feelings.
I hope u haven't mind.

Report on Karachi airport attack presented to PM
15:20 Jun 09, 2014 PAKISTAN

ISLAMABAD: A report of terrorist attack on Karachi airport has been presented to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, SAMAA reported Monday.

According to sources, the report says the attackers intended to blow up all airplanes during their brazen attack on old terminal building.

It said the militants had also a plan to move to new terminal of Jinnah International Airport, in an attempt to paralyze the air traffic. However, all of them were killed by security forces and the assets remained intact.

The report said the attackers entered the old terminal from two different directions. - SAMAA
Report on Karachi airport attack presented to PM

Eight ASF personnel, two Rangers officials, one police officer and three PIA officials are among the deceased. 26 people have been injured in the attack so far as well.

inna lillahi wa innâ ilay-hi raji'oon "Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.

Ultimate sacrifice a soldier can make is give his or her life for his country these brave men not only did that they also held ground and didn't allow terrorist to carry on whatever mission they were on.

TTP spokesman says Karachi airport attack is 'just the beginning Dunya News'

224775_84674183.jpg

Militants attacked Karachi airport to avenge the death of Hakimullah Mehsud, the TTP spokesman said.

MIRANSHAH (AFP) - Banned Tehreek-e-Taliban Taliban (TTP) on Monday claimed responsibility for an attack on Karachi airport in revenge for their late leader Hakimullah Mehsud, who was killed in a US drone strike in November.

"We carried out the attack on Karachi airport to avenge the death of Hakimullah Mehsud," Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesman Shahidullah Shahid told AFP, while dismissing the Pakistani government s recent offer of peace talks as a "tool of war".

He also promised more attacks in the future.

"Pakistan used peace talks as a tool of war, it killed hundreds of innocent tribal women and children. This is our first attack to avenge the death of Hakimullah Mehsud," he said.

"We have yet to take revenge for the deaths of hundreds of innocent tribal women and children in Pakistani air strikes.

"It s just the beginning, we have taken revenge for one, we have to take revenge for hundreds," he told AFP.

The initial assault at Jinnah International Airport in Pakistan s southern port city began late Sunday and raged until dawn, when the military said that at least 28 people -- including all 10 attackers -- had been killed.

Equipped with suicide vests, grenades and rocket launchers, they had battled security forces in one of the most brazen attacks in years in Pakistan s biggest city.

Umar Media, the official media wing of the TTP, claimed on their Facebook page that just six militants had attacked the airport.

"The biggest reason for attacking Karachi airport is because it serves as the biggest air logistics centre supplying goods for the Crusaders war in Afghanistan and Pakistan," a statement on their Facebook page claimed.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom