What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

_75393595_022607694-1.jpg
Members of the bomb-disposal squad diffuse explosives outside Karachi's airport

Do you think I was born yesterday?
How dumb do you think I am?

Answer me honestly.

You called them freedom fighters, I clocked it and there's your warning.
I am fuming, you lot and your consistent mouthing is not helping.
just start kicking them out.

its wonderful but it will stay in my house. i have no right to enforce it on a country.
if you want to do dawah do that, but making shariah law of the land is injustice to millions of pakistanis who are not muslim.
i hate to burst your bubble bro but what you have right now is the closest we will ever get to sharia, the future is secular.
we don't want to turn pakistan into a iran or saudi arabia.
If you know what Sharia is then how come you do not know According to the Law of Allah the millions of non muslims will get the best protection and safety in a Muslim state. Whats wrong in that??
And exactly we do not want to turn like any other country but we will show the true Islam and beauty of Islam.

is that right some RPGs and ammo and some seucide jaketscaptured from slain terrorists at karachi airport had indian PMs foto on them and even had Snaskrit shlokas from bhagwat geeta written on them :D
Yea thats what TOI reported read it...weird how much mirch masalah was added when all the real news said was weapons were said to be made in India...not sure who "said" so!

Last edited:
Pic: Chemical used in Factor VIII injections is prepared in #India, JAAG TV gets details

Attachments

• 1402309490841.jpg
    1402309490841.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 697

Answer me honestly.

How did my question became a question of you being dumb or not? How am i supposed to know that?

So now can we get back to the topic and answer my question honestly please.

If you know what Sharia is then how come you do not know According to the Law of Allah the millions of non muslims will get the best protection and safety in a Muslim state. Whats wrong in that??
they won't get equal rights.
just look at iran and saudi arabia. thats what sharia gets you.

Answer me honestly.

There is no justification in killing civilians, they are terrorist, and treat them like terrorist.

_75393595_022607694-1.jpg
Members of the bomb-disposal squad diffuse explosives outside Karachi's airport
Karachi Airport attacked; Indian weapons recovered from the terrorists

June 09, 2014, 3:20 am

Karachi: In the attack on Karachi Airport by terrorists, 10 to 15 APC officials have been injured and 5 have embraced shahadat in the encounter. 4 terrorists have been killed and one suicide bomber blew himself up at the custom clearence gate. The weapons that were been recovered had Indian label on it. Operation by the police and rangers is still being carried out.

In a telephonic interview to a private tv channel, Altaf Hussain said that he had been warning the country about talibanization in karachi since a long time. He urged the government and the military to deal the situation with iron hands and assured them the support of MQM and all its workers.

This time Pakistan can send dossiers to Delhi with evidence for Indian involvement, and Modi will use it as toilet paper.

RIP to the dead.
i can't believe yet again pakistani media is blaming india like always.

they won't get equal rights.
just look at iran and saudi arabia. thats what sharia gets you.
Exactly and that the point I'm making that we need true Sharia from Quraan not what the sects are saying .... We need to tell over selves and others that follow Quraan and get what Allah SW asked us to do. Forget Saudi and Iranians..
again the non Muslims must get full protection in an Islamic state. thats what Quraan tells me.

Pic: Chemical used in Factor VIII injections is prepared in #India, JAAG TV gets details

If only we can get a full picture of that. It has the batch number and everything mentioned, can be easily tracked down. India exports all sorts of medicines to Pakistan, legally , so this bottle alone doesn't mean India was behind this.

1402309490841-jpg.34507

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom