What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

‘Factor-8’ injections recovered at Karachi airport

KARACHI – Several made-in-India injections “Factor-8” have been recovered during a search operation at the Karachi airport, officials said on Monday.

Indian army uses Factor-8 injections in frontline combats and these injections are not available in markets. Officials said that these injections are believed to be used for stopping bleeding from injuries, adding these injections were in the possession of militants who launched a coordinated attack on airport last night resulting in the martyrdom of 19 people including nine security personnel.

‘Factor-8’ injections recovered at Karachi airport

Thats not true. Ask the Pakistani doctors on this forum, @Manticore @S.U.R.B.. They are very much available in the market.

well, on a lighter note
RAW clueless about the elusive officer who has been screwing Pakistan
New Delhi. After Pakistan blamed terrorist activities, internal unrest, cultural degeneration, faltering economy, massive floods, and now match-fixing on the Indian intelligence agencies, RAW has been desperately trying to spot that person or group of officials within their ranks, who have been consistently screwing Pakistan on all possible fronts.

Members of the Pakistani society, establishment, military, and media have been coming up with these accusations against Indian agencies in the past few years, which has now pushed RAW to do some soul-searching.

“Well, if they have maintained this line consistently for so many years now, maybe they are right.” said K C Verma, Director, RAW, as he trawled through heap of files scanning profiles of all the official, secret and alleged members of RAW, who are working round the clock non-stop to destabilize Pakistan and screw its happiness and prosperity.

Some in Pakistan believe that Veena Malik, the ex-girlfriend of Pakistani cricketer Mohammad Asif, could also be a secret RAW agent

Mr. Verma had no success even as he went through the files and profiles of hundreds of persons that included secret agents in Pakistan, whose contributions to the intelligence gathering activities were even more secret.

“Look at this guy called Abdul, whom we had sent to spy in Pakistan three years ago. He’s now nicely settled in Karachi and running a profitable business of selling pirated CDs and mobile MMS clips. Yesterday I asked him to send some updates and he sent me a clip titled veena_malik_hot_mujra.mp4! What am I supposed to do with that?” Mr. Verma flashed one of the files with anger and frustration.

With a sigh, Mr. Verma recalled that much of the Indian spy network in Pakistan was destroyed under General Zia’s regime and a covert counterintelligence team directed against Pakistan was aborted on the orders of the then Prime Minister I K Gujral in 1997.

“All that was left in Pakistan was officers like Madhuri Gupta, who were in fact spying for Pakistan!” rued Mr. Verma, adding, “But I’m really keen to know who these guys are, who have been consistently carrying out one operation after another under our name.”

“You know, it’s so much like that movie Kranti, where both Dilip Kumar and Manoj Kumar were screwing the British under the same name.” Mr. Verma thought for a while and didn’t rule out existence of a breakaway faction of RAW in Pakistan, with no official connection with the Indian agencies.

“Yes, non-state actors.” said Mr. Verma.

RAW clueless about the elusive officer who has been screwing Pakistan | Faking News

Another one:

Pakistan to stamp its products with RAW Mark, Taliban furious

Islamabad, Pakistan. In a unilateral confidence building measure aimed at easing tensions with rival India, Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari announced the launch of the “RAW Mark” as the official seal of quality and standards for consumer products across Pakistan. This has been done apparently as a sign of reciprocity towards India, which has stamped every product with an “ISI Mark” since 1987 as the gold standard in quality and authenticity.

Speaking at the launch ceremony in Islamabad’s Marriott Hotel, Zardari said, “Not just in the field of quality, this is a major strategic change in our international relations. We studied Indian strategy and felt that we must show the same level of practicality and return the favour by stamping all our products with RAW mark. Personally I think even the Marriott Hotels might have survived the attacks on them had they been ascertained for quality and stamped with the RAW mark.”

Purported to be implemented from 1st January 2010 under the aegis of the Pakistan Standards and Quality Control Authority, the RAW mark would hence be applied on every consumer good produced or imported in Pakistan. This would entail everything from soaps, pressure cookers, gas cylinders and even mineral water bottles. The products exempted include movies produced by Mahesh Bhatt and Atif Aslam’s albums if any one song features in a Bollywood movie besides those of Bhatt.

indian_arm-250x193.jpg
The arms recovered from Terrorists in Pakistan were marked Indian Ammo, but no RAW mark was found on them

But a controversy has broken out as a section of Pakistani establishment wants weapons of mass destruction such as RDX, Grenades and AK 47’s to be stamped with RAW mark as well, so that the involvement of RAW can be proved in the regular terrorist activities inside Pakistan.

“Nobody, including our own citizens and media, believed us when we claimed that Indian ammunitions were recovered from Taliban militia, whereas Indians have been claiming ISI involvement for ages now. It’s because they stamp the ISI mark on just any about damn thing. This decision will be useless if we don’t stamp the weapons with RAW stamp.” General Zaid Hamid, an ex-army officer of Pakistani Army said.

While the Indian officials are yet to react, the group that is most upset over this suggestion is Tehreek-E-Taliban, and it has threatened to speed up the terrorist attacks inside Pakistan to one each hour if any attempt was made to take the credits away from them.

Speaking from a remote cave in Waziristan the spokesperson of Tehreek-E-Taliban said “What the ****! It has taken us a lot of time and effort to be able to carve a niche for ourselves within the terror market. Our members have worked diligently and used their extensive networks in Afghanistan, Iran, China and Nepal to be able to secure the latest in weapons technology. We have hired the best minds from management schools across Sudan and Yemen to be able to plan and organise these attacks. And once we end up executing the attacks to a flawless perfection – the Pakistani establishment says the Indians did it! Seriously, what the ****!”

Taliban is not taking any chances and it has announced that future cadres of suicide bombers will be equipped with the latest in the black box technology and satellite navigation equipments, so that their movements, words and actions can be tracked and produced as evidence by Taliban to counter the claims of ISI and the Pakistani government.

Pakistan to stamp its products with RAW Mark, Taliban furious | Faking News

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

wow That's Indian source? Faking news...How much more fake can one who is blind get?

Thats not true. Ask the Pakistani doctors on this forum, @Manticore @S.U.R.B.. They are very much available in the market.
I only posted from the article...I have no idea and yes I would like the doctor's input...

LOL about the injection thing. How stupid can their media get? Blame the chemists that run shop in your country.

There is a sacred book called QUR'AN the book is Shari'a.
Shari'a is the best system for PAKISTAN.
There maybe many Shari'a but there is only one QUR'AN, so will you dare to defy that too.

You live your life according to whatever you believe keep me, my country and your neighbour out of it.

You Pakistanis are the world's biggest hypocrites some of you.
Inwardly you think, behave and believe whatever suits you and then for face value crusade for Shariah to be enforced.

Gimme a break. Give yourself a break. The ones calling on others to change are the same that attacked that airport and have been killing us for a decade now

@Roybot
All Centres of Fatimid Foundation are equipped to make various blood components itself, which includes cryopriopitate (factor I & VIII), cryosupenatent (factor IX and other factors) , platelet concentrate and therefore are able to provide the above cost out of its own fund raising resources. Fatimid Foundation shoulders the responsibility of treating over 3100 registered underprivileged haemophiliac patients free of charge and therefore requires substantial government support to subsidise this cost.

Haemophilia

So why do we need to import Indian ones?

i thought to be a muslim all i had to do was read the kalimah, and pry my farz and fast.
i didn't know we had shove our religion down peoples throats to be considered muslims.
I agree with you bro, Islam was never shove on people but was spread with its beauty but there is much more than Fasting, Farz and Kalimah. One has to follow Quraan. Read Quraan with translation. The stuff going on right now is also more like a revenge and hatred between Pakistan and TTP. May Allah guide us all. But please don't say wrong about Sharia (Law of Allah from Quraan). Its the most beautiful thing ever.

America also agreed that india in involved in Baluchistan's current situation.

So now you believe Americans? Believe what suits you. Pakistan has no voice in International Arena. No one gives two hoots for a nation that is dependent on foreign aid to sustain itself.

The same Americans killed osama near a Pakistani Army area. What does that tell you?

@Jungibaaz I request to please close this thread temporarily so that few people can stop ranting and blaming each other here. Or if possible create different thread for them to fight. Atleast will go away from this thread.

No, this discussion would then just shift elsewhere, and maybe on to multiple other threads. That makes it harder to keep track of. As long as it remains somewhat manageable, it's fine.

wow That's Indian source? Faking news...How much more fake can one who is blind get?

I only posted from the article...I have no idea and yes I would like the doctor's input...

It is a satire website and pretty good at what it does.

"The federal government is not mentally, psychologically and ideologically prepared to take action against the militants," said political and defence analyst Hasan Askari, who said that Sharif's peace drive looked in bigger doubt than ever.
"If the government still insists on dialogue with the militants, then they will run into difficulties with the military," Askari warned.

Pakistanis have completely lost their mind in blaming India for this. The R&AW phobia runs so deep in their bloods.

And why would these Freedom Fighters want to use Indian weapons when almost every type of gun is readily available in Pakistan?

Pakistanis and logic don't complement each other well .

Consider this a one and only warning.
Any more of that crap and you'll get a thread ban.

Well this claims the treating of patients using fastor 8 made by recombinant technology.

Haemophilia

Is this the same the terrorist were using. If so then these are available in our market. Need a doctors opinion here.

Karachi Attack: Several Made-In-India Injections Recovered
resize.php

KARACHI: Several made-in-India injections have been recovered during a search operation at the Karachi airport.
Our correspondent said that these injections are believed to be used for stopping bleeding from injuries, adding these injections were in the possession of militants who launched a coordinated attack on airport last night resulting in the martyrdom of 18 people including nine security personnel.

All the ten militants died following operation of the security forces.

Sources said that recovered injections are made in India giving rise to suspicion about Indian involvement in the attack.
However, Pakistan authorities have not yet confirmed this and have said they are investigating the issue

- See more at: Karachi attack: Several made-in-India injections recovered

----------------------
As stated in this report, its not confirmed & still under investigation, so we should wait for further details :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom