What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

since you clowns hate Shariah so much why do you bother calling yourself a Muslim?

Be honest with yourself and declare yourself a non-Muslim since you hate everything about Islam
not the time nor the thread...Why are you N.Korean getting all hyped? Show your flags at least!

Militants targets were jets and other prime installation and if possible even hijack one of them.But our jawan bleeded them to death.

factor8 enjection recovered from terrorists is of indian origin, lab test report reveals. Ary and other channels reporting

We never said that but if you blame ISI, government of Pakistan or Pakistan ARMY for that then this is where you people get it wrong. Terrorists have never been backed by PAKISTAN.And JIHAD against india will only be legal from the ISLAMIC aspect if government of PAKISTAN announces it publicly.:cool:
It means those Muslim organizations who really believe in ISLAM & JIHAD certainly aren't involved in these terrorist attacks.

Well I am with you on this "india will only be legal from the ISLAMIC aspect if government of PAKISTAN announces it publicly", however you guys need serious introspection of ISI's fundamental behavior. ISI is the root cause of terrorism in whole south asia, specially India, Pakistan and Afghanistan... the sooner you will accept and believe it the faster eradication of terrorism from our soil will be terminated. Me and you are civilians who works whole day, pay our taxes and look forward to meet our families in the evening. I hope neither of us or all here not to get see anyone of their family members or vice-verca one sad evening.

yahan pay shariah law kaha say agaya. It has nothing to do with what kind of governance system should be placed in Pakistan and what kidn of laws we should have. Open another thread for this discussion.

Talk abt the attacks and the updates abt the aftermath investigation.

Honestly i do not understand why people are scared of Sharia?? When I'm a Muslim then I will follow the Law of Allah and that is Sharia.. I'm not saying that the TTP will bring Sharia here and there way is completely wrong. But what I'm saying is that this is a duty of every single Muslim to follow the Law of Allah. Is this wrong? The Law of Allah is so beautiful which is a way forward to equality, respect, protection and crime free society. If some do not want Sharia then why call them selves Muslim? Its like saying that I'm a Muslim but I don't want to do what Allah S.W told me to do (Naauzubillah).

Indian PM Modi’s ‘new security team’ responsible for Karachi attack, Hafiz Saeed blames
ABP News web desk

Monday, 09 June 2014 11:25 AM

New Delhi: Hafiz Muhammad Saeed who is said to be the mastermind behind 26/11 attack blamed Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's security team for attack on Karachi's Jinnah International Airport where 23 people killed including 10 militants.

hafiz%20saeed

In one of his Tweet from his official handle, the Jama't ud Da'wah chief today wrote, “Narendra Modi's 'new security team' is responsible for the attack on the Karachi airport, despite the Tehreek-e-Taliban claiming responsibility.”

In another of his tweet, he slammed Pakistan government, “We condemn horrendous act of terrorism at #KarachiAirport in severe words. Government must end exchange of gifts with India; show spine.”

Saeed is one of most wanted terrorist in India, famous for his anti-India remarks in Pakistan.

My condolences to aggrieved families. And Rest in peace innocent souls. Disgusting how people here from both sides, still can't STFU and stop blaming each other.

Honestly i do not understand why people are scared of Sharia?? When I'm a Muslim then I will follow the Law of Allah and that is Sharia.. I'm not saying that the TTP will bring Sharia here and there way is completely wrong. But what I'm saying is that this is a duty of every single Muslim to follow the Law of Allah. Is this wrong? The Law of Allah is so beautiful which is a way forward to equality, respect, protection and crime free society. If some do not want Sharia then why call them selves Muslim? Its like saying that I'm a Muslim but I don't want to do what Allah S.W told me to do (Naauzubillah).

Yeh...your argument is logical....When you declare a nation built for Muslim people and in the name of religion then what is wrong is following the core principle of it...By opposing it, technically you are opposing your fundamentals....

Indian PM Modi’s ‘new security team’ responsible for Karachi attack, Hafiz Saeed blames
ABP News web desk

Monday, 09 June 2014 11:25 AM

New Delhi: Hafiz Muhammad Saeed who is said to be the mastermind behind 26/11 attack blamed Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's security team for attack on Karachi's Jinnah International Airport where 23 people killed including 10 militants.

hafiz%20saeed

In one of his Tweet from his official handle, the Jama't ud Da'wah chief today wrote, “Narendra Modi's 'new security team' is responsible for the attack on the Karachi airport, despite the Tehreek-e-Taliban claiming responsibility.”

In another of his tweet, he slammed Pakistan government, “We condemn horrendous act of terrorism at #KarachiAirport in severe words. Government must end exchange of gifts with India; show spine.”

Saeed is one of most wanted terrorist in India, famous for his anti-India remarks in Pakistan.
hahaahhaah...does baba g even know what happened? Man weirdos claiming crap!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom