What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

Yaar enough is enough. If there hijra soldier dies in IOK then they start whining and barking like dogs on this forum. But when our civilians and soldiers die they troll and that too on our forum in front of us.

As I always say. Jaisa muh waisa thappar.
Dont worry @Jungibaaz bhai is here to offer the thappar..they were warned last night by @Manticore I think and again today they forgot so @Jungibaaz bro please can we have no more shit thrown at us and Pakistani members please saans lo yaar!

We do. But unfortunately, the circumstances are suspicious. If not this attack, we still have more than enough reasons to vent part of our anger at India. Again, discussion for another time when full details emerge.

For now, someone has to give way, if you folks continue with the sarcastic comments, I will ban you.

ndia has ahand in this attack for sure.
it seems like modi made his first move.

K....as you say boss.Qamar continue.

No trolling, but pakistani have to produce proper proof before accusing india when TTP has already claimed responsibility.
no one is blaming anyone here, as we have stated number of times, only the origin of the stuff recovered from the dead terrorists is being displayed/discussed... the investigation is in very initial stage... more details will further disclose who & how all these weapons etc were provided to these dead terrorists...

ok people lets play lawyer/ court game later and try to find out more information. I must say @Devil Soul has provided quite alot of information since last night. Good work and some good shots of the weapons and terrorists.

Dont worry @Jungibaaz bhai is here to offer the thappar..they were warned last night by @Manticore I think and again today they forgot so @Jungibaaz bro please can we have no more shit thrown at us and Pakistani members please saans lo yaar!

I'm trying my best not to shut this thread down. They need to stop provoking and some of our members need to stop responding, let alone insuring them.

no one is blaming anyone here, as we have stated number of times, only the origin of the stuff recovered from the dead terrorists is being displayed/discussed... the investigation is in very initial stage... more details will further disclose who & how all these weapons etc were provided to these dead terrorists...

O.K.....best of luck with your investigations.(no sarcasm)

what does that mean? we are getting good? or did we already know about the attack?

That means the security personnel who fought were trained well. Nothing else.
The fact that the attack was carried out is an intel failure.

This whole episode should make some politicians hang their heads in shame.

ok people lets play lawyer/ court game later and try to find out more information. I must say @Devil Soul has provided quite alot of information since last night. Good work and some good shots of the weapons and terrorists.
i slept jus 3-4 hrs since yesterday.... i slept only after ISPR press release that oprn is over..... how can one sleep when his home land is on fire...

pakistanis need to stop replying to indians right now. just ignore all the trolls period.

Sad news.

What did the terrorists want? Why did they attack Airport? For Shariah? Is this the way to implement Shariah?

Your SSG guys did a good job.You should not have been worried at all.
But still its ironical that such a busy airport didnt have layers of security.

I saw your posts on this thread which were provocative as always.So my posts were a reminder of the reality that you are not ready to accept.
Blaming it on others isnt gonna help.
Ok...I was provocative when people (I mean Indians) say crap (of course you must have missed that bit)...

I didnt blame others without the media stating it...like you people give me proof (media articles) we have given you guys all over the thread but still .....now please dont quote me ....at least not on this thead...

Sad news.

What did the terrorists want? Why did they attack Airport? For Shariah? Is this the way to implement Shariah?
habit to make Pakistan look worse than it already is!

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom