What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

So you mean to say 26/11 Freedom Fighters were trained by Indians too???
We never said that but if you blame ISI, government of Pakistan or Pakistan ARMY for that then this is where you people get it wrong. Terrorists have never been backed by PAKISTAN.And JIHAD against india will only be legal from the ISLAMIC aspect if government of PAKISTAN announces it publicly.:cool:
It means those Muslim organizations who really believe in ISLAM & JIHAD certainly aren't involved in these terrorist attacks.

Start reading from the starting of the thread...pakistani in this thread stated that a ranger officer said that weapons are from inida, my reply was intended for those guys.
Start reading the last 30 pages there are many media articles stating the same....

After seeing the dead terrorists, one thing comes to mind; fine headshots! Who were the commandos from? Police, ASF? I heard SSG wasn't called.

And it is obvious that the attackers had intended to blow themselves up in order to destroy things like factor VIII that they were carrying. Commercially available recombinant proteins like factor VIII and human growth hormone are dead expensive. Some of them can cost as much as $3000. They must have had foreign intelligence help as these proteins are not easy to buy. Also, I doubt a madrassah educated person would have any knowledge about such a protein. But then again, TTP has educated sympathizers too.

Karachi airport attack: The world is not safe until Pakistan cleans up its mess
By Rob Crilly World Last updated: June 9th, 2014

Security at Karachi’s airport was never foolproof. Driving up to its departure terminal cars are stopped by armed guards, allowing an officer to walk alongside with something similar to one of those novelty golf ball detectors, the ones marketed as “bomb detectors” by a British fraudster now serving jail time.

But that’s not the issue. There is not much any security can do in the face of a gang of men who have strapped on suicide vests, said their final prayers and have their minds on the 72 virgins that await. No target can be secure enough.

The question now is what last night's attack on the airport says about Pakistan, the Taliban and the continuing drawdown in neighbouring Afghanistan.

The Pakistan Taliban – an umbrella group of thugs, gangster and sectarian terror outfits related to, but distinct from the Mullah Omar’s Taliban in Afghanistan – has had a quiet year. It announced a ceasefire and opened talks with the government while the threat of a massive military operation against its bases loomed.

Talks predictably went nowhere. Yet last month it seemed the Taliban was suddenly on the back foot. A key part of the powerful Mehsud clan broke away, accusing their comrades of un-Islamic practices and saying it wanted to pursue peace negotiations.

At the same time, the military stepped up bombing runs and targeted operations against havens. Could its policy of divide and rule be bearing fruit, splitting the militants before wiping them out?

The bloody assault on Karachi airport last night shows the flip side. Once proxies have been armed and let loose – in Pakistan’s case to act as an informal arm of foreign policy in Kashmir and in Afghanistan – they are impossible to put back in their box.

As savvy analysts told me at the time, the split likely marks a return to Pakistan’s discredited policy of Good Taliban; Bad Taliban. While American troops head home from Afghanistan, while an election is under way, it would be silly of Islamabad to give up its proxies, runs the reasoning. Who knows what might happen across the border? Who knows what allies Pakistan might need? So long as the Good Taliban steer clear of Pakistani targets then all is well.

Rather than clear the militants, the havens can be left for now.

But while those refuges remain, the Bad Taliban will remain too. Security officials might already have started announcing that Chechen and Uzbek nationals were behind Sunday night’s attack, and that they were using Indian-made weapons, but do not be fooled. This is Pakistan’s problem.

Until these havens are cleared, until Pakistan turns its back on the proxies, these attacks will continue

Karachi airport attack: The world is not safe until Pakistan cleans up its mess – Telegraph Blogs

Its Pakistani's. Their 'facts' are world renowned. Need I say more. Modi and Gandhi and all sort of names will be inscribed in the bullets now.

why dont you ask your own Indians why they are boasting about the attack by claiming they have seen Modi's name inscribed on weapons? even if that is a joke even then its pathetic

you will be made history, you will get shariah over our dead bodies.

since you clowns hate Shariah so much why do you bother calling yourself a Muslim?

Do you know that rejecting Shariah is rejecting the Quran and Sunnah?

Be honest with yourself and declare yourself a non-Muslim since you hate everything about Islam

you secular cockroaches are the reason why Pakistan is such a sad state

i slept jus 3-4 hrs since yesterday.... i slept only after ISPR press release that oprn is over..... how can one sleep when his home land is on fire...

Same here bro. After battery of the laptop ran out ( loadshedding) i went outside the room and started watching the news on tv. Needless to say i found more accurate information here then on the news channels as everyone was giving a different version.

why dont you ask your own Indians why they are boasting about the attack by claiming they have seen Modi's name inscribed on weapons? even if that is a joke even then its pathetic
Hush Baji...He is dancing in his pink skirt for now!

Security Forces show seized weapons after Karachi Airport was attacked by the militants.

Attachments

• 1402307428048.jpg
    1402307428048.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 1402307486578.jpg
    1402307486578.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 60
since you clowns hate Shariah so much why do you bother calling yourself a Muslim?

Be honest with yourself and declare yourself a non-Muslim since you hate everything about Islam
what is shariah?
what laws are shariah.
tell me.
if we have shariah what laws will you place in pakistan?
there are 100s of different shariahs, which one will you choose?

btw
im a muslim i just don't think we should have shariah in pakistan, we should be secular.
our country is too backwards for shariah

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom