What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

@All Indian posters. If you use this thread as an opportunity to troll, I will have no choice but to ban and thread ban where appropriate. Please understand, many of us are worked up by this provoking is not a good idea.
please do! If I read another comparison of Pakistan and India I might just kill someone!

No trolling, but pakistani have to produce proper proof before accusing india when TTP has already claimed responsibility.

TTP is being supported by india/afghanistan , all are the same for us , all enemies of Pakistan

Did you guys notice how attackers were killed? Sometimes clean headshot through pallets. And even though it was a suprise attack it was cleaned up pretty fast. Just look at the picture where one is lying behind the pallet and search for the bullet hole. The other picture where two are lying there is a time controlled grenade used. They shoot these grenades like bullet. When the grenade is above the attackers it explodes. This means that Pakistani forces do posses latest technology.

Last edited:
@All Indian posters. If you use this thread as an opportunity to troll, I will have no choice but to ban and thread ban where appropriate. Please understand, many of us are worked up by this provoking is not a good idea.
well I hope you control Pakistan members as well who are dragging us and blaming us without proofs. ..

,,whats d point ofIndian members posting on this thread,,,,
emotions r running high,,,,
leave them alone...

india has ahand in this attack for sure.
it seems like modi made his first move.

No trolling, but pakistani have to produce proper proof before accusing india when TTP has already claimed responsibility.

We do. But unfortunately, the circumstances are suspicious. If not this attack, we still have more than enough reasons to vent part of our anger at India. Again, discussion for another time when full details emerge.

For now, someone has to give way, if you folks continue with the sarcastic comments, I will ban you.

Yes calm down. The last thing we need is to take their bait and get banned. Forget abt the indians as seriously we have been listening to them since last night. Proof will come out soon. I am sure if india is involved then our intellgence forces will answer adequately and TBH we need to worry more abt how this govt will proceed now against the terrorist. I honestly dont think nawaz has the guts to start a full scale war against them.

you will be made history, you will get shariah over our dead bodies.
Sir stay on topic here shariah would come sooner later and secular traitor can stop it any more its inevitable

Me? Really? You are not a teacher of me brother, that I need certificate from you.

See that, above I never posted against anything about Pak here, I know about sentiments, even I didnt comment when you guys accuses India, I know about emotions. But there is a limitation.

oye kaku cool down......this is panic situation for them.....

it will take time to come all the fact on surface .......pl don't react now...just cool down

Yaar why not ban all the indians from this thread. I don't think any indian has anything good to contribute to this thread.
nai unko apni baji ka rishta daina do idr koi baat nai afterall unka lea to diwali hai na ye news

Did you guys notice how attackers were killed? Sometimes clean headshot through pallets. And even though it was a suprise attack it was cleaned up pretty fast.
what does that mean? we are getting good? or did we already know about the attack?

Brother Shariah kay liyea we need pios people not 1 in Pakistani govt is! We need sincere people sub bhikhao hain so sincerity kidher say laingay?

INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAYHI RAJEEOON!!
Rest in Peace those who fought to protect Air Port

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom