What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

factor8 enjection recovered from terrorists is of indian origin, lab test report reveals. Ary and other channels reporting

Baxter India exports factor viii to Pakistan. Am surprised they needed a lab test for that.

Honestly i do not understand why people are scared of Sharia?? When I'm a Muslim then I will follow the Law of Allah and that is Sharia.. I'm not saying that the TTP will bring Sharia here and there way is completely wrong. But what I'm saying is that this is a duty of every single Muslim to follow the Law of Allah. Is this wrong? The Law of Allah is so beautiful which is a way forward to equality, respect, protection and crime free society. If some do not want Sharia then why call them selves Muslim? Its like saying that I'm a Muslim but I don't want to do what Allah S.W told me to do (Naauzubillah).
i thought to be a muslim all i had to do was read the kalimah, and pry my farz and fast.
i didn't know we had shove our religion down peoples throats to be considered muslims.

anyone know the where about of Ch. Nisar... our great interior minister????

Baxter India exports factor viii to Pakistan. Am surprised they needed a lab test for that.
one needs to be sure ...there are many manufacturers of Factor 8...Not just India...to trace it you need to know where it was made...Chemical components and quantity of the components can tell you much about where it was made...At least we know the terrorists dont have a lab of their own...next step prob is to trace where this batch was sold to...

Cant they get these from any market ? or cant they have any replacement for that? how does that indicate involvement of our neighbour?

one needs to be sure ...there are many manufacturers of Factor 8...Not just India...to trace it you need to know where it was made...Chemical components and quantity of the components can tell you much about where it was made...At least we know the terrorists dont have a lab of their own...next step prob is to trace where this batch was sold to...

Pretty sure saw one of these bottles with red/pink lid in one of the photos.

These medicines are legally exported from India to Pakistan.

recombinate.jpg

RIP to the dead civilians and security staff and respects to the security staff who eliminated these scumbag terrorists

To any pakistani memmber specialli from karachi i know TTP has owened the attack on karachi airport but whats the genral mood and beleave as to who and why orcestrated these attacks

Thank you

@Jungibaaz I request to please close this thread temporarily so that few people can stop ranting and blaming each other here. Or if possible create different thread for them to fight. Atleast will go away from this thread.

what is shariah?
what laws are shariah.
tell me.
if we have shariah what laws will you place in pakistan?
there are 100s of different shariahs, which one will you choose?

btw
im a muslim i just don't think we should have shariah in pakistan, we should be secular.
our country is too backwards for shariah
There is a sacred book called QUR'AN the book is Shari'a.
Shari'a is the best system for PAKISTAN.
There maybe many Shari'a but there is only one QUR'AN, so will you dare to defy that too.

Pretty sure saw one of these bottles with red/pink lid in one of the photos.

These medicines are legally exported from India to Pakistan.

recombinate.jpg
your proof they are exported legally? coz the article below says they are not found in markets (I am just saying what the article says and hence our surprise!):

‘Factor-8’ injections recovered at Karachi airport

KARACHI – Several made-in-India injections “Factor-8” have been recovered during a search operation at the Karachi airport, officials said on Monday.

Indian army uses Factor-8 injections in frontline combats and these injections are not available in markets. Officials said that these injections are believed to be used for stopping bleeding from injuries, adding these injections were in the possession of militants who launched a coordinated attack on airport last night resulting in the martyrdom of 19 people including nine security personnel.

All the 10 militants died following operation of the security forces. Sources said that recovered injections are made in India giving rise to suspicion about Indian involvement in the attack, while some weapon used by terrorists were also reported Indian made.

However, Pakistan authorities have not yet confirmed this and have said that they are investigating the issue.

‘Factor-8’ injections recovered at Karachi airport

RIP to the dead civilians and security staff and respects to the security staff who eliminated these scumbag terrorists

To any pakistani memmber specialli from karachi i know TTP has owened the attack on karachi airport but whats the genral mood and beleave as to who and why orcestrated these attacks

Thank you
Many are waiting or hanging on news channels to find out ourselves! :enjoy:

India-Pak verbal duel after Karachi airport siege; JuD chief blames Modi
Jayanta Deka,TNN | Jun 9, 2014, 09.11 AM IST

LUCKNOW: After the Karachi airport siege unfolded, it was bizarre accusations doing rounds on Twitter with tweeples busy presenting their views on the search and rescue operations even as Pakistani security forces battled it out to secure the Karachi international airport.

The social networking website suddenly saw "independent reporters" offering inside scoops.

Sample this: Breaking News. DG Rangers says Indian made weapons recovered from terrorists | Modi's name was inscribed in Sanskrit!

JuD chief Hafiz Saeed, who is believed to be the mastermind of the 26/11 Mumbai attacks, took to Twitter to allege that Narendra Modi's 'new security team' is responsible for the attack on the Karachi airport. Saeed said that Pakistan knew who the 'real enemy' was and called on the Pakistani government to 'show some spine' and 'end exchange of gifts with India'.
Hafiz Muhammad Saeed @HafizSaeedJUD
Follow

#KarachiAirport is an attack on Pakistan. Modi's new security team is behind this act of war by India. Nation knows the real enemy.

10:54 AM - 9 Jun 2014

The first tweet by Geo TV (@geonews_english) — (Breaking News) DG Rangers says Indian made weapons recovered from terrorists #KarachiAirport — drew sharp reactions with both sides staging verbal war. And with the tweet, many chose to add their part of the report. @afsarjan23 countered the tweet with, "@geonews_english they wear Made in China Jackets and Nike shoes too! :/"

@aey shared that it was indeed Indian-made weapons as he tweeted, "Respect for all Indians who are replying & defending, but unfortunately our Rangers officials confirmed that weapons r India made. #KarachiAirport."

Many theories behind the attacks and source of weapon were floated.

Jamat 'ud' Da'wah @JuD_Official
Follow

The spectacle at #KarachiAirport is Modi's plan against Pakistan. Direct response of needless appeasement of new 'Hindutva' Government.

9:31 AM - 9 Jun 2014

@wah_bhayee tried to ask for reactions while he tagged tweets to Indian accounts. He asked, "Weapons made by your country (India) were found with attackers at Khi Airport. What's your take on it."

But, there were others who tried to be sensible enough not to jump the gun. @AYJamal_ tweeted:

Noman Ansari @Pugnate
Follow

When rangers asked how they knew weapons were made in India, they said they saw similar guns in @superstarrajini movie...

8:16 AM - 9 Jun 2014

A few others tried to put it into perspective — pun intended. @Ritatornad tweeted, "If I had a dollar every time India and Pakistan blamed each other for their problems..... #KarachiAirport."

In between, Syed Saim A Rizvi who was inside one of the flight that was ready for departure was live tweeting the scenes from nearby the runway. @saim_riz's tweet, "Huge blast !!!!!! I do not know whats going on outside — heavy firing started again — full panic on board!" was retweeted hundreds of times and soon came under scanner as he was apparently asked by the authorities not to mention position information.

Later, when the operation ended, Rizvi tweeted:

Aima Yusaf Jamal @AYJamal_
Follow

People who have started conspiracy theories & blaming India, please grow up. We all know what's happening in our country. #KarachiAirport

6:07 AM - 9 Jun 2014

After news reports first confirmed the end of the operation, thereby resulting in lesser number of India-Pak verbal war, @gauravsakhuja tweeted, "Morons making fun of #karachiairport. Seems they do not (have) anything to do now. Go plot for another plot."

Commenting on the verbal duel, Ravi Nitesh, core member of India-Pak peace initiative Mission Bhartiyam, said that the existing jingoism, extreme nationalism and misunderstanding among the people of both the sides are diluting the peace process. "As far as relations are concerned, we should ensure that relations of both the countries should not get hurt with these things," said Nitesh.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom