What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

I agree with you bro, Islam was never shove on people but was spread with its beauty but there is much more than Fasting, Farz and Kalimah. One has to follow Quraan. Read Quraan with translation. The stuff going on right now is also more like a revenge and hatred between Pakistan and TTP. May Allah guide us all. But please don't say wrong about Sharia (Law of Allah from Quraan). Its the most beautiful thing ever.

its wonderful but it will stay in my house. i have no right to enforce it on a country.
if you want to do dawah do that, but making shariah law of the land is injustice to millions of pakistanis who are not muslim.
i hate to burst your bubble bro but what you have right now is the closest we will ever get to sharia, the future is secular.
we don't want to turn pakistan into a iran or saudi arabia.

According to Dr moeed Pirzada terrorists never entered main Air Port they were in cargo one which is used for cargo transportation

terrorists operating out of FATA shall be made to pay through their noses for this
india/afghanistan shall also be given payback!
So The Militants Inside FATA they should be let off,Great logic,well there is no need to go beyond FATA. The militants already have a BIG presence in Karachi,Lahore,Islamabad.

Consider this a one and only warning.
Any more of that crap and you'll get a thread ban.

Instead of fuming over what name i give them, please educate me as to why they would need Indian weapons when guns are readily available in Pakistan?

Would you ban for asking such a logical question too?

America also agreed that india in involved in Baluchistan's current situation.
well then what is stopping pakistani establishment in showing the facts of indian involvemnet to the world press

why are they not showing these so called proofs even in UNO or say the sceduled UNSC meeting to be held in winter this year

why did pakistani PM dint tell the Indian press about the facts and proofs they had gathered against india on his last visit

lolzzz they can show proofs to the whole world even on Facebook or twitter

well share all the proofs pakistan gained against india on all the world platforms and specialli on worldwide social media and different forums

and if they cant do that they need to shut up

Karachi Airport attacked; Indian weapons recovered from the terrorists

June 09, 2014, 3:20 am
hr.png

1402265777-9288.jpg

Karachi: In the attack on Karachi Airport by terrorists, 10 to 15 APC officials have been injured and 5 have embraced shahadat in the encounter. 4 terrorists have been killed and one suicide bomber blew himself up at the custom clearence gate. The weapons that were been recovered had Indian label on it. Operation by the police and rangers is still being carried out.

In a telephonic interview to a private tv channel, Altaf Hussain said that he had been warning the country about talibanization in karachi since a long time. He urged the government and the military to deal the situation with iron hands and assured them the support of MQM and all its workers.

"The federal government is not mentally, psychologically and ideologically prepared to take action against the militants," said political and defence analyst Hasan Askari, who said that Sharif's peace drive looked in bigger doubt than ever.
"If the government still insists on dialogue with the militants, then they will run into difficulties with the military," Askari warned.

If the govt keeps showing that they are weak then they will be at ODDS with the army. Kiyani was a very cool minded democratic army chief. Raheel sharif is not which is quite clear from his quick actions in recent times against the NW. Nawaz has never shown actions taking abilities and TBH if he continues to give a weak showing then he wont be completing a term.

Well this claims the treating of patients using fastor 8 made by recombinant technology.

Haemophilia

Is this the same the terrorist were using. If so then these are available in our market. Need a doctors opinion here.
Many companies make it ....In Pakistan Fatmid apparently makes it too...but according to @Roybot we import from India legally...waiting for someone to clarify!

Instead of fuming over what name i give them, please educate me as to why they would need Indian weapons when guns are readily available in Pakistan?

Would you ban for asking such a logical question too?
Do you think I was born yesterday?
How dumb do you think I am?

Answer me honestly.

You called them freedom fighters, I clocked it and there's your warning.
I am fuming, you lot and your consistent mouthing is not helping.

According to Dr moeed Pirzada terrorists never entered main Air Port they were in cargo one which is used for cargo transportation
Did they go to get a parcel they received? Did the army scan the parcels hopefully no anthrax like crap in them!

Many companies make it ....In Pakistan Fatmid apparently makes it too...but according to @Roybot we import from India legally...waiting for someone to clarify!

The requirement of a doctor here in this thread has never been higher.

Many are waiting or hanging on news channels to find out ourselves! :enjoy:
is that right some RPGs and ammo and some seucide jaketscaptured from slain terrorists at karachi airport had indian PMs foto on them and even had Snaskrit shlokas from bhagwat geeta written on them :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom