What's new

Karachi: 19 Target killers involved in Sectarian Killings are arrested - reportedly trained in Iran.

Iran is pushing its luck and the patience of its neighbours will soon run out.
Does Iran really want Pakistan to join the Saudi camp? They will be surrounded on all sides.
Iran has chosen it side way earlier
When USA squeezes iran who does it run too? Answer is India (iran biggest source of revenue) and what does india wants?
I guess can Pakistan chose to make iran a public enemey or not is the question behind the scene there are no ifs and buts

Pakistan biggest concern is its loyal to iran shia population ..a test its never taken and doesnt want to

Iran is pushing its luck and the patience of its neighbours will soon run out.
Does Iran really want Pakistan to join the Saudi camp? They will be surrounded on all sides.
Pakistan is mostly in the Saudi camp already though..

when will we stop supporting our "ideological" and "religious" countries, and start keeping Pakistan's national interest first?
Look at the amount of love for Iran, that we cannot even take her name, even though she is clearly involved in terrorism in Pakistan.
Meanwhile Iran can threaten Pakistan at the first instant of any incident that takes place there.

@Khafee bhai sorry to forget to say thanx woh chinese consulate karachi py attack waly mulzim ko sharjah sy pakkar ky dainy py .First uzair baloch ,than Hammd Siddiqui of MQM london now this buddy we owe UAE so much thank you :cheers:these days doing mostly economic post har taraf sy hum issues main pahns gaye hain
I'm glad you can see, how quietly we do what we can, but those with sectarian blinders on, will remain blind.

Sir unka qibla o kaba kuch aur hoga but for us nothing more important than Pakistan and its interest so thanx again :pakistan: abhi future main aap ko kuch aur takleef daini hai Sindh sy bht sary choor UAE bhagain gy economic terrorism ky tahat unhain bhi danda maar ky wapas bhijwa diye ga aap ki nawazish hogi :enjoy:
I'm glad you can see, how quietly we do what we can, but those with sectarian blinders on, will remain blind.

Sir unka qibla o kaba kuch aur hoga but for us nothing more important than Pakistan and its interest so thanx again :pakistan: abhi future main aap ko kuch aur takleef daini hai Sindh sy bht sary choor UAE bhagain gy economic terrorism ky tahat unhain bhi danda maar ky wapas bhijwa diye ga aap ki nawazish hogi :enjoy:
Ready, when you are :sniper:

Unfortunately, you have grossly misconstrued my post. My prime concern is neither Iran, nor KSA. It is with regard to the security and integrity of Pakistan and the implications of any internal ethnic or sectarian strife, on it. My view simply is that concerns with Iran should be dealt at state level or with necessary covert actions, without much overt display.

Though, I could be totally wrong in my perceptions and thus suggestions.
You are absolutely right a real and mature concern for your country is not always appreciated on this forum but we also have some very level headed people around.so
don't panic.

when will we stop supporting our "ideological" and "religious" countries, and start keeping Pakistan's national interest first?
Look at the amount of love for Iran, that we cannot even take her name, even though she is clearly involved in terrorism in Pakistan.
Meanwhile Iran can threaten Pakistan at the first instant of any incident that takes place there.
Tact and undercover operations is name of the game for a country like Pakistan which is surrounded by enemies in order to win this cold war we will have to keep our mouths shut and our minds and hands at work.

If its true then its no surprise.Iran is most likely out as pakistans sincere friend.

I did, but mere names won't change my thinking. TTP terrorists too have strong Sunni names, didn't mean we start blaming KSA. It is India which will always harm Pakistan and it's interests.

Having said that, Pakistani forces should take strong action against any terrorist, no matter which country's payroll they are on. Even Iran. But for now, I can't blindly put the blame on Iran unless Pakistani authorities point that out.
we did, because we had evidence, even though the media didnt say it, nor did the authorities.

everyone knows its Iran, it is an open secret(earlier, another group was caught, where the report explicitly said that the used to go to neighboring country in the guise of ziarat of holy places). MQM was the only one (maybe sindhi nationalists too) who received training in india. it is iran.

Tact and undercover operations is name of the game for a country like Pakistan which is surrounded by enemies in order to win this cold war we will have to keep our mouths shut and our minds and hands at work.
Lend your ears to all, voice to none.....

A long awaited step. Just capture all guys working for Sipah e Mohammad.

Sipah e Sihaba, Jaish e Muhammad, Lashkar e Jhangvi, Ahle e Sunnat wal Jumaat etc, are deep rooted in the Establishment of Pakistan. YOU know clearly what I mean to say.

Even A Sipah e Sahaba Fanatic works with me in my office. Be Careful, and be discreet!

I always advocated awareness whenever I taught to students during my career. Due to increased awareness among peoples, predominantly Sunni's, peoples keep themselves apart from these Terrorist Organizations, but at the Poor Strata of society, these Terrorist Organizations somehow recruit & "Brainwash" peoples taking advantage of poverty mostly in rural areas.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom