What's new

JUST IN - U.S. is "ready for other options" if diplomacy with Iran does not work, Biden says after meeting with Israel's PM Bennett.

agree with most of that except the "Iran-al-dajjal. at most its current leader are the minions of al-dajjal the one-eyed all-seeing behemoth, the undefeatable monster .

Yes that's what I mean. They are minions for Al-Dajjal, like the Israeli and Arab rulers too. This is the Dajjal's FB profile if want to know. He is preparing for himself:

His website:

His Youtube channel:

in any-case get ready for a ban or post deletion at the very least

Likely the case, and I don't mind moving away from political scene. It's better to focus on real things until God guides us into right way and we can be happy with where Muslim nations going.

Last edited:
No one cares what fifth columnist, so called 'Pakistani', subscriber of Twelver Shiasm(Persian supremacy), says. We know you hate God, Islam and Muslims, and we know your loyalty is to the Jews, Iblees and Persians. Your kind will get stepped on in Afghanistan right now if you try handing a victory to Iran 666 or the Jews. As a result, Iran is scrambling behind scenes to work with India, Russia, US, the Jews, to topple the Taliban in the coming months and years. Taliban will be victor, against your likes, the Jews, and Iran-Al-Dajjal, along with Muslims in Arab regions who will begin their revolution as well. Unlike your Jewish brothers in ideology and the Persians,whom using weapons and savage violence all over region to take over, we have patience and patience is beginning to bear its fruit. A small movement of lightly armed men has caused panic in Iran 666, Israel, and elsewhere where people worship Satan.

[3:175] Allah (subhahu wa ta'ala) says in the Quran: It is Shaitan who urges you to fear his followers. Do not fear them, but fear Me.

^^

Taliban accepted this with sincerity, and God gave them victory. Glad tidings to them.
Oh god, not this guy again.

If you were more experienced or knowledgeable on the matter, you'd know that the Iranian news media has been quite happy with the Taliban in charge, and have interviewed and hosted Taliban representatives recently.

A CIA outpost who used Afghans to spy on Iran, and numerous US superbases have been removed from Iran's eastern flank, leaving the east safer. Taliban also opened Kamal-Khal dam opening the waterway to Iran. fuel exports have also increased to Afghanistan by Taliban request. Taliban control of Afghanistan is important to link China to Iran and through the greater roads of the MENA region previously blocked by the USA and the pro-India government.

The problem with your ridiculous views is that you never taken into account the greater geo-political dimensions and instead seek to view everything in this racially based or religiously based conspiracy that not even Iran's worst enemies have promoted. I've rarely seen Israel or Al-Arabyia playing up the "Persian" card when it comes to Iran or any Israel-Iran conspiracy. I have no clue in which isolated chamber you look at, but you need to get out more.

Anyone who can use few of their brain cells (IF ANY) knows that weaker Iran or military confrontation with Iran is NOT conducive for the west since it is the ONLY sectarian opponent to the Sunni Muslim world ...

I think Iran should offload warhead production to NK as a backdoor to nuclear weapons, have them on standby if geopolitical situation goes south to a point of no return and declare nuclear capability as a final resort.
Their have been some conspiracies' or allegations that Iran had already tested the warheads in North Korea in the early 2000s. Albeit low-yield.

If such things are true, then successful tests there would not require successful tests in Iran that would alarm the West, in which case production can be completed and stored in a underground mountain base for warhead mating.

I think Iran should get its own Nuclear weapons. To Pakistan and us Pakistani it doesn't matter if Iran get Atomic bomb.

You can not make a deal with USA from a position of weakness. If Some says in that case Iran will have to face sanctions than he should know Iran is already have sanctions.

I think Iran should get its own Nuclear weapons. You can not make a deal with USA from a position of weakness. If Some says in that case Iran will have to face sanctions than he should know Iran is already have sanctions.
Pakistan was threatened a lot until they realised Israel won't be on the map if we are attacked....the threats stopped...I still thick we need icmbs with MIRV. Or possibly multiple warheads at the end of a ICBM in cruise missiles.

Oh god, not this guy again.

If you were more experienced or knowledgeable on the matter, you'd know that the Iranian news media has been quite happy with the Taliban in charge, and have interviewed and hosted Taliban representatives recently.

A CIA outpost who used Afghans to spy on Iran, and numerous US superbases have been removed from Iran's eastern flank, leaving the east safer. Taliban also opened Kamal-Khal dam opening the waterway to Iran. fuel exports have also increased to Afghanistan by Taliban request. Taliban control of Afghanistan is important to link China to Iran and through the greater roads of the MENA region previously blocked by the USA and the pro-India government.

The problem with your ridiculous views is that you never taken into account the greater geo-political dimensions and instead seek to view everything in this racially based or religiously based conspiracy that not even Iran's worst enemies have promoted. I've rarely seen Israel or Al-Arabyia playing up the "Persian" card when it comes to Iran or any Israel-Iran conspiracy. I have no clue in which isolated chamber you look at, but you need to get out more.

Listen bro, I don't have problem with you, think of you as a good guy. These matters are bigger than and you me. You should observe the cultural state of the world, where we are, and where we are heading. There is an anti-God campaign in the world. The gov't in your country, Israel, and Arab nations are all part of this anti-God scheme played around the world. Each play their own role. Many Muslims losing their imaan and faith, and shirk is being pushed upon them(by promotion of hardcore materalism, anti-religion views, making people concieted and arrogant, thinking they don't need God, and thinking of themselves as Gods).

Remember why God created us. Politics/nationalism don't matter to him. It is about a war of hearts going on in the world. We are taking our hearts with us to the grave.

Pakistan was threatened a lot until they realised Israel won't be on the map if we are attacked....the threats stopped...I still thick we need icmbs with MIRV. Or possibly multiple warheads at the end of a ICBM in cruise missiles.

We should never aim for anything above 3200-3500 km. But we should get MIRV missile capable of hiting targets 3200-3500 km away. If we are in range of Europe and Israel than they should also be in our range. We never criticised them for developing ICBM's so they should also have no objection to that. Also, post proliferation issue, it's been long time since we have a clean record. So I think ground is set for a 3500 km missile. We just need to have the guts to test it.

agree with most of that except the "Iran-al-dajjal. at most its current leaders are the minions of al-dajjal the one-eyed all-seeing behemoth, the unbeatable monster the USA .

in any-case get ready for a ban or post deletion at the very least
Good!, Real good!!

We should never aim for anything above 3200-3500 km. But we should get MIRV missile capable of hiting targets 3200-3500 km away. If we are in range of Europe and Israel than they should also be in our range. We never criticised them for developing ICBM's so they should also have no objection to that. Also, post proliferation issue, it's been long time since we have a clean record. So I think ground is set for a 3500 km missile. We just need to have the guts to test it.
Indians are building a base 5k km from Pakistan so maybe we can use that as an excuse to build long range missiles.

Okay, Baghdadi, time for bed.

This is not your Imam Kharamani playground to throw around derogatory insults to Sunni Muslims. You are better suited in a Imam Kharamani forum and not a Pakistani Sunni Muslim one. This is kind of insults and true feelings you share of Taliban, but your govt has to be play nice now in public. You are doing me favor by showing your true Persian supremacist leanings, and also your cowardice by refusing to put your Iranian flag up.

Listen bro, I don't have problem with you, think of you as a good guy. These matters are bigger than and you me. You should observe the cultural state of the world, where we are, and where we are heading. There is an anti-God campaign in the world. The gov't in your country, Israel, and Arab nations are all part of this anti-God scheme played around the world. Each play their own role. Many Muslims losing their imaan and faith, and shirk is being pushed upon them(by promotion of hardcore materalism, anti-religion views, making people concieted and arrogant, thinking they don't need God, and thinking of themselves as Gods).

Remember why God created us. Politics/nationalism don't matter to him. It is about a war of hearts going on in the world. We are taking our hearts with us to the grave.
Why you spreading hate and nonsense in every Iranian threads?? post reported
This is not your Imam Kharamani playground to throw around derogatory insults to Sunni Muslims. You are better suited in a Imam Kharamani forum and not a Pakistani Sunni Muslim one. This is kind of insults and true feelings you share of Taliban, but your govt has to be play nice now in public. You are doing me favor by showing your true Persian supremacist leanings, and also your cowardice by refusing to put your Iranian flag up.
that's the division west wanted from you, to divide Muslims into sects and fell into that trap lol

Last edited:
5l1jvo.jpg

The fools among the people will say: "What hath turned them from the Qibla to which they were used?" Say: To Allah belong both east and West: He guideth whom He will to a Way that is straight. - 2:142 (Ali)

Quit trying to deceive people with un-Islamic mindset. East and West is all the land of God, inhabited by the creation of God. Ironically though, your supreme leader you idolize was prepared by France for rule of Iran and landed in French plane to begin his 'revolution'(And needed US Coalition and Russian intervention for his revolution to survive in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan). Immediately started attacking Saudi Muslims, Iraqi Muslims, Kuwaiti Muslims, aiding US in Afghanistan in the 90's via Northern Alliance and Hazara massacre of 7,000 Taliban prisoners. Which Taliban will never forget. These are facts, not division. Persian Supremacy is not an Islamic sect and never was. You as Pakistani should have loyalty to your religion if you are even Muslim, and to your state, instead of coming to defend Persian supremacy whenever Iranian regime is exposed on the forum.
I am not Shia as you think, i am just a neural guy, The west wanted to to divide Muslim world with different sects you fell into it, And your country was not the angel country in Arab world, please do tell us Who started the Iran/Iraq war lol, reported again for spreading hate

'Prideful' and 'superior' Iranian Persian refuse to put his flag up, trying to pass himself off as ethnic German, just like Jews try to pass themselves off as white people in America. And how both these ethnicities demonstrate their 'superiority' by having US and other superpowers come intervene on their behalf to keep up the farce of their 'superiority' and so called 'strategic' and 'technological' expertise.
I am not Shia as you think, i am just a neural guy, The west wanted to to divide Muslim world with different sects you fell into it, And your country was not the angel country in Arab world, please do tell us Who started the Iran/Iraq war lol, reported again for spreading hate

I don't share your ideology, West is not the 'Musaytar', Allah(SWT) is. Also there are plenty of good people in the West, and no difference between East/West peoples/cultures. They are very similar in all their norms and beliefs. Some in each hemisphere are more/less religious, more/less democratic. I follow Islam, and what God said is the right path. Life is not about political victories or ignoring travesties/intentional ill-behavior and justifying it by claiming 'West want this and that'. You are a hypocrite if you try to justify oppression, deception and wrongdoings with these lame and ancient talking points of yours. Support your God for once and all(at least in words).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom