What's new

Jund-shaitan terrorist executed in Iran

Pasban

Reaction score
Jundshaitan terrorist executed in Iran
Mon, 24 May 2010 06:31:02 GMT

A0854654.jpg
(picture source: Fars News Agency : ÚÈÏÇáÍãíÏ Ñí�í ÇÚÏÇã ÔÏ)

Iran has executed convicted terrorist Abdolhamid Rigi -- the brother of the leader of Jundshaitan terrorist group -- in the southeastern city of Zahedan.

Abdolhamid was hanged in a central prison in the capital of Sistan-Baluchestan Province, Zahedan, on Monday after he confessed to playing a role in the assignations of civilians and security forces in the province.

Abdolhamid had also been charged with carrying out armed robberies, bombing operations and drug trafficking.

Earlier confessions made by Abdolhamid confirmed reports that Washington aided and abetted the armed terrorist group in carrying out its terror activities in Iran.

In a 2009 interview with Press TV, Abdol-hamid revealed that since 2005, his brother had repeatedly met with US agents in the Pakistani cities of Islamabad and Karachi and maintained communication with them through a common link.

His brother, Abdolmalek Rigi, the captured ring leader of the Jundshaitan terrorist group, is also charged with carrying out assassinations and bomb attacks.

Abdolmalek has also spoken of links with suspected Israeli or US agents who had offered him money and given him a list of people to assassinate in the Iranian capital of Tehran.

The terrorist ring has so far claimed responsibility for a chain of deadly bombings and violent attacks in Iran as a result of which dozens of civilians lost their lives.

GHN/CS/MMA

Jundallah terrorist executed in Iran

:agree:

:pakistan:
iran.gif
پاینده باد خاک ایران ما

Last edited:
He was caught with the help of Pakistan, good riddance to this terrorist and I hope his handlers meet the same fate.

press tv will not say this, a biased fcuked up propaganda channel.

but they did mention that all planning is being done in pakistan..

I hope all these cowards die...... good job.

press tv will not say this, a biased fcuked up propaganda channel.

but they did mention that all planning is being done in pakistan..

So we have to thank you for doing your damn job???? Put yourself in our shoes. On one side we have Iraq, on one side we have Afghanistan and then there is Pakistan. One would think that out of all these 3 Pakistan should at least be able to control its borders but...
Each year THOUSANDS of Iranian border guards die trying to defend the borders shared with Afghanistan and Pakistan while you guys do nothing on the other side.

So we have to thank you for doing your damn job???? Put yourself in our shoes. On one side we have Iraq, on one side we have Afghanistan and then there is Pakistan. One would think that out of all these 3 Pakistan should at least be able to control its borders but...
Each year THOUSANDS of Iranian border guards die trying to defend the borders shared with Afghanistan and Pakistan while you guys do nothing on the other side.

the problem is in your home, not here. rigi may well be an iranian getting support from across the border while sitting in pakistan, but it was pakistan saving your arse.

we dont want your thanks but the daddy for handing this man was pakistan secret agency and it needs to be mentioned you cant take away all the credit, btw its not our duty to protect your arse..

your govt is also highly controvertial in these matters, to speak loud without prove is iranian way of dealing things, when no body is to blame it blames on pakistan, as a conspiracy theory that ISI who handed this man was conspiring aginst them.

Let's keep the "harsh" language at bay here everyone. This is not why I made this thread. The important issue is, the man who went as far as to murder his own wife and children, met with a fate which I see he entirely deserved. Jundshaitan are a problem for both Pakistan and Iran. God-willing, they will be uprooted soon. Period.

the problem is in your home, not here. rigi may well be an iranian getting support from across the border while sitting in pakistan, but it was pakistan saving your arse.

we dont want your thanks but the daddy for handing this man was pakistan secret agency and it needs to be mentioned you cant take away all the credit, btw its not our duty to protect your arse..

your govt is also highly controvertial in these matters, to speak loud without prove is iranian way of dealing things, when no body is to blame it blames on pakistan, as a conspiracy theory that ISI who handed this man was conspiring aginst them.

Iran and Turkey bomb Iraqi Kurdistan on a monthly basis. As you know Turkey sent troops to Kurdistan last year as well. So unless you allow Iran to bomb Baluchistan then we can't do anything. These people are in your country! The drug dealers that cross into IRan from Pakistani borders are also your problem. You are cleaning your own country not ours so I don't understand your attitude.
I find it funny how you say "it'snot our duty" when that ******* riggi was in PAKISTAN!!!! Your borders are porous and that means you guys aren't doing your job properly.

Imagine if Pakistani terrorists where hiding in Iran and you wouldn't be able to touch them. Imagine if they would cross into Pakistan, bomb a bus and then run back to Iran. Of course Iran has a responsibility to make sure this doesn't happen. You guys don't do nearly enough to secure the borders.

Try that and you will regret it.

the more I talk to you guys the more I realize you guys are emotionally unstable.
Did you even get what I was saying? My point was exactly that, that we can't bomb Baluchistan and therefore it's all up to Pakistan to capture these terrorists in its own territory.

the more I talk to you guys the more I realize you guys are emotionally unstable.
Did you even get what I was saying? My point was exactly that, that we can't bomb Baluchistan and therefore it's all up to Pakistan to capture these terrorists in its own territory.
We did capture him and handed him over to Iran..The game is not one sided..After all Iran did support Insurgency in Iraq and continues to support Hezbollah so get off your moral high horse.

Iran and Turkey bomb Iraqi Kurdistan on a monthly basis. As you know Turkey sent troops to Kurdistan last year as well. So unless you allow Iran to bomb Baluchistan then we can't do anything. These people are in your country! The drug dealers that cross into IRan from Pakistani borders are also your problem. You are cleaning your own country not ours so I don't understand your attitude.
I find it funny how you say "it'snot our duty" when that ******* riggi was in PAKISTAN!!!! Your borders are porous and that means you guys aren't doing your job properly.

Imagine if Pakistani terrorists where hiding in Iran and you wouldn't be able to touch them. Imagine if they would cross into Pakistan, bomb a bus and then run back to Iran. Of course Iran has a responsibility to make sure this doesn't happen. You guys don't do nearly enough to secure the borders.

we would ensure that the terrorists dont go out of our country to take refuge in another country in the first place!!

bomb pakistan balochistan at your own risk

Back
Top Bottom