What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

It does. If you believed she is fine then it would have been a different matter. Knowingly supporting a person you admit is bad is not our way.
I don't think anyone is perfect, trust me you will have a shock of your life if I start posting things about leaders that people revere too much.

I don't think anyone is perfect, trust me you will have a shock of your life if I start posting things about leaders that people revere too much.
Of course. It’s part of our belief that no one is perfect. I am talking about pure vileness not infallibility.

Anyone has any idea whether Arshad’s belonging have been recovered?

Advise to PDF members. Ignore the noonie rascals. Block them off for good.

Arshad got the permission for moving to Pakistan, with a promise to keep quite...

1666788844081.png

Last edited:
Police's narrative everywhere around the globe is pretty much the same , which is resisting arrest .

These lowlives expect a person to "cooperate" while their knees are piercing through his neck @Hamartia Antidote

I suggest cooperating with the local police instead of fighting with them if you don't 3 police on top of you with one having a knee on your neck.

Investigation already controversial. Fascist PMLN indicate to use this as an tool to suppress dissent in media and to target political rivals.

Back
Top Bottom