What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

Everybody watch Faisal wawda presser.
chacha ji ....nothing came out ... " some people around Imran Khan " ...international people, international gang ... lol.... i waited for the name ..nothing came out. ... .he is acting like a clown.... my god ..

chacha ji ....nothing came out ... " some people around Imran Khan " ...international people, international gang ... lol.... i waited for the name ..nothing came out. ... .
I have made a thread on it, it's still going on.

Failed attempt by establishment and PDM to distort the facts and evidences of Arshad Sharif's assassination..and somehow blame it on Imran Khan..

Building grounds to kill Imran Khan, just like fatima jinnah, zulfiqar bhutto, liaqat ali khan etc.

The PTV was showing Faisal vawada presser live.. Lol

Meanwhile Imran Khan's interview are banned for airing

A point to ponder.

When the CJ Iftikhar was fired, the whole lawyer community stood up (with full backing of the Sharifs).

A journalist, and that too a brilliant one, is martyred and noone bats an eye.

Faisal Wawda is a habitual liar with known contacts with many Lyari gangs. Google is full of it.

waste my time ... I couldn't believe he is so silly .... he is putting the establishment in limelight ... we already know the facts ..... Yesterday, Senator Baig gave much more info ...unbiased person

O My God ... Now he is saying it's my analysis ... " my analysis" ...
Good point by a journalist asked him, why PTV is covering his press conference...but Imran Khan is not allowed to show live press conferences...

This is a planted interview they are probably seeing how the nation is feeling and May be Long March is giving them sleepless nights. Everything they have done over the last few months have only exposed them further. This will have no effect people are not idiots.

FgArLy3XwAA5Wiw

FgAqxG5XoAQivg0

FgAqy1vWIAI0JWm

PS IK is an Idiot and he has a habit of keeping snakes too close to him.

This clearly seems a planted presser by you know who to deflect some flak.
When people like Kamran Shahid are marketing for him, you know there is something fishy going on.

I think it was a failed attempt, and a really pathetic attempt.

The entry requirements should be 16 years of education at least, with more than 3 GPA.

Last edited:
When people like Kamran Shahid are marketing for him, you know there is something fishy going on.

I think he should visit PDF and get more info , we discussed here with research, live interviews, and documents....

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE .. chacha ji .... its boring ... I am going to have some keema wala naan. .. ...boring press conference........ i can't believe he is soooo silly ... feel sorry for our establishment ...

1666803837481.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom