What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

I am just pointing out propagandists who are using this death for their TRP by spreading fake news, in reality they hate Arshad Family.

No you are continuously trying to deflect and doing blame shifting in this thread

Did you even condemn the haramzadgi that your leadership did by celebrating Arshad Sharif's death under the pretext of Diwali and mocking his death with their shameful tweets?

All crap and no substance. First make someone life difficult then take his life and then all stories about the dark alley ways.
Judicial commission and probing team my arse. If our law enforcement was so good firstly you would have been behind the bars and secondly you would not have been in the power and looting country all over again and thirdly he would have been still be alive. Watch for the "Allah ka Insaf", when your time will come, probably you may not even get a grave place in the Pakistan.

That condemnation was a tactical.
Yar there is a lot of material and Twitter trends against AS by PTI available. Let's not go there.
All muslims must follow this principle.
1666784625173.png

Let’s just come back to the topic.

Q1. Who forced Arshad to leave Pakistan?
A. TBC

Q2. Who forced Arshad to be extradited from UAE?
A. Bilawal had signed the papers. But on whose advise?

Yar there is a lot of material and Twitter trends against AS by PTI available. Let's not go there.
All muslims must follow this principle.
View attachment 889451
My Bro is that on his death? Or anyone’s death for that matter? And is it from the very top of the leadership?

What was done shows the top leadership’s vengeful and arrogant personality.

Police's narrative everywhere around the globe is pretty much the same , which is resisting arrest .

These lowlives expect a person to "cooperate" while their knees are piercing through his neck @Hamartia Antidote

The former Nairobi governor claims that Sharif was being trailed by a Pakistani killer squad because of an investigation he was doing that was allegedly going to expose a money-laundering syndicate that operates car showrooms in Nairobi and Mombasa.
Sonko claims the money-laundering syndicate involves Pakistani politicians and members of the country's deep state.

Some Pakistanis do hold auto dealerships in Kenya but I never thought it was that serious .

The pertinent question is will you follow her? She is in charge.
They say Loha lohay ko kaat ta ha, issi tarah pagal pagal ko kaat ta ha.
Me supporting her or not does not make any difference. The last time I voted was 30 years ago.

They say Loha lohay ko kaat ta ha, issi tarah pagal pagal ko kaat ta ha.
Me supporting her or not does not make any difference. The last time I voted was 30 years ago.
It does. If you believed she is fine then it would have been a different matter. Knowingly supporting a person you admit is bad is not our way.

What we have forgotten in this incident is that we have lost one of the best investigative journalists of the country and a true son of the soil.

He had exposed the Sharifs with iron clad evidence. Panama leaks, money launderings etc. It’s another story the prosecutors and the judges look the other way.

Back
Top Bottom