What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

I know no one will like what I am going to say - but if I were a betting person there are two contenders for this act.
PDM & RAW.
Kenya has a heavy RAW infiltration so for them this would be a walk in the park. And in the end it serves their interests more than anyone else. Always look to who benefits the most. PDM is a close second. I still cannot imagine that men in uniform would undertake such an act. Call me naive.

What i will however say is that the men in uniform have enabled these environments that allow for such things to happen by others. They are not making us into a stronger country. Because some people reach a level of leadership in these institutions, and they consider them as their personal fiefdoms, they are willing to sacrifice citizen rights and national interest, at the alter of their own selfish interests. In some ways this is worse than the killers.

U r right, indians have alot of influence in kenya and i think nawaz sharif and maryam used their indian connections to take him out. I wont be surprised if maryam gave orders from London.
However the blame will all go on lumber 1 because it was because of them that he had to leave. It shows wardi mafia is actually stupid and dumb and cant think beyond their personal benefits. Now the anger is boiling and the country may get in to chaos.

Aby C***t k naai , PTI was having more then 160 seats and even street dogs knows that most parties will contact PTI to form the govt because there was no PDM at that time , kabhi to dimag sa soch lia karo

If he would have 170 seats, he could not become PM as opponent would have 174. Learn simple math.

Lets call them what they are. They are accessory to pre-meditated murder of first degree that resulted in an assassination of a journalist on foreign soil.

View attachment 889389

In the land of the NaPak, there exists no "Shaffaf Tehqeeqat".

Also Haroon Rasheed is the right nut of Establishment, so take it with load of salt.

If nothing can happen in"napak" land then why complain.. accept ur fate as is and move on.. btw thanks for accepting urself as one of the jazbaati members by replying to me.
Where dafq were you the while Imran khan was called an establishment force.
Imran is in talks with establishment.. now.. go roll in pain.

For all the "Shaffaf Tehqeeqat" ki tharak rakhne wale boys out there

View attachment 889392
That's all u can say.

People here on the thread are already started talking about a probale Indian hand to help nawaz. Anyways I don't blame a clown for acting like one...i blame myself for continuing to watch your circus.

Last edited:
When the government will ask them to provide the letter or its copy, then they will say that the government is harassing us.

"I forced him to leave the country" Imran Khan

and now he is doing politics over tragic death of Arshad, he has benefited from this incident.
Cover up in progress for last couple of days
No remorse no sorrow just trying to deflect the blame for last couple of days .
Inside this poster is buzzing with the news of what occurred .

Disgusting poster bot from a truly despicable political party who murdered this journalist .

Imran Khan is responsible for death of Arshad Sharif who used his death for political point scoring: Interior Minister Rana Sana Ullah
Disgusting and despicable post deflecting blame motherfucker Rana

That's all u can say.

People here on the thread are already started talking about a probale Indian hand to help nawaz. Anyways I don't blame a clown for acting like one...i blame myself for continuing to watch your circus.
So after the Establishment helped Nawaz/PDM come into power, India is helping Nawaz out by taking out journos who are critical of the military? So you're telling me Establishment didn't know Nawaz was being helped by foreign agencies all this time?

Eh penchod sare tankhwawan bund maran layi lende ne?

This means that pro-Bharwa boys and brats are more retarded than we initially thought.

1666774901779.png

The only clown here is dotards like you defending the indefensible.
Feel free to add me to your ignore list.

Pakistan isn't a nation.
It's a vichy state run by Generals who **** the country up so they can sell walled garden DHA with the logo "safe and healthy living".

Even vichy states have vichy national interests, and the right to follow them as they see fit.

So if they joined on orders then how did they leave? On orders too... And are they puppets that they obey orders? Proves PDM are mere puppets of boots who inturn are american puppies.

They are not puppets, they are strings, Imran Khan's puppet government was being run through these strings.

Lol ! new topi to Pakistanis

How can ISI can be a part investigation team on foreign land, who would allow this??

Partly. They can only exert as much influence as the occupying State allows them to.

All states follow their own national interests, but some are able to do a better job of it, that is all.

Back
Top Bottom