What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

The duffers can be dumb. They’ve shown that capability many times.

Not like they’ve not killed a journalist before.

Kill a journalist, keep others in the country quiet.

Exactly.. and they seem appalled too. They can't fathom that the snakes they brought through regime change operation have played a double game with them, and that it is too late now.

Why do you think they seem appalled?

Even if you look at it from a cost/benefit analysis, they have just ruined their name and credibility more. So idk wtf they were thinking by pulling this off.

@SIPRA conjures that Martial law will be good and accelerate all sorts of downturns.

Yeah because people were throwing rose petals on them before the Arshad Sharif execution... :rolleyes:

Bajra and his cronies don’t give a f about PA reputation. They are using the institution as a tool. Their objective is to destroy Pakistan and extract as much money as possible.

Exactly.. and they seem appalled too. They can't fathom that the snakes they brought through regime change operation have played a double game with them, and that it is too late now.

nice story, makes a nice plot. But if anything the past 7 months should have shown us, is the establishment will and can do anything it pleases without fear of backlash. They have too much power and don't fear the sedated public.

They still do assessments though. At this point, anyone going against them is a hot target for sharifs and zardaris.

That's why, Imran Khan should be provided with the COAS level security otherwise they will only weep on the loss of DHA lands.

Lol assessment!, they made DJ Ispr LTG who initially fuked up but still went through, did nawaz or zardari did that?

My take is PDM wants a martial law and so does Bajwa to keep the revenue streams to build DHA. It is the need of the hour for the upcoming Generals.

Accountability of the Generals now might not impact the present or past ones. It will kill off the future 12th graders.

Sorry, but I can't believe that when the whole nation only waits for a single tweet to make fun of them, they would take "urta teer".

That's where we say that they aren't that brilliant. But still, a 5th grader will assess the situation. Just see what's happening all over social media.

I love a good conspiracy theory but who has the track record of threatening, beating, torturing and killing journalists in Pakistan?

:lol:

Sorry, but I can't believe that when the whole nation only waits for a single tweet to make fun of them, they would take "urta teer".

That's where we say that they aren't that brilliant. But still, a 5th grader will assess the situation. Just see what's happening all over social media.

U think public will forget all the shit PA did in last 7 months? I am not talking about any COAS. The damage done by bastard bajwa is way beyond any of his predecessors. And member like @Signalian that think that all will be well after new boss bcoz of hard reset will be in for a very hard surprise. Thanks to social media the word nuetral will become a curse to PA and will come back to haunt them forever. Unless there is strict accountabilty across the board of GHQ. I don't think things are coming back to normal for PA ever again.

Although I don't trust a single one now, but here is a rare gem:

1666634998772.png

this is what I am thinking too- this seems to be someone else
surely they cant be THIS stupid? , surely?- seriously
when you are already getting blamed for everything- why do this now?

The what?

It doesnt take more than 3 brain cells to figure out that PDM are ghaddars. That the COAS of a nuclear powered country didnt fathom this would happen is appalling.

Maybe the COAS should clean floors in the nearest public bathroom then agr us ko yehi nai smj ai.

Back
Top Bottom