What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

This country is a jungle and we all should realize this. The little hope i had for this country is gone too.

1666635311666.png

The little hope i had for this country is gone too.
since you currently live there- don't you feel like fixing it?
I mean if my family life is going through issues, I don't lose hope, my first response is to fix it

Why do I see people on this forum saying they have lost all hope as their first response, if anything now you know the issues, - its time to fix those issues, if a car is broken you fix it
losing hope as a response is just...

Last edited:
That's where we say that they aren't that brilliant. But still, a 5th grader will assess the situation. Just see what's happening all over social media.

You should be thankful that you can say and see them and think they are just like bloody civilian politican. There are many including the bastards in GHQ who think that they are the finest asses produced by the country.

My assessment, and I could be wrong: Sharifs or Zardaris are behind this murder. I can't believe that twelve graders are that naive that they would kill someone when they know that whole nation would blame them.

Someone has just killed two brids with one stone.. killed the messenger and let the blame go to the obvious.
You’re calling them naive. I don’t see naivety here.

They know that the impotent public we are, nothing will happen in Pakistan. They have an escalation ladder and they will continue to escalate to see exactly at what point IK breaks and calls for street protest to give them excuse to get martial law.

The first step was to torture journalists and his aides, second step was to disqualify him from his seats- now they have started to kill journalists,

Further up the escalation matrix, you will have them ban IK for life, imprison him, final step is just to kill him outright.

I also offer my condolences to all members of our PDF forum whose hearts beat with Pakistan. Who mourn the targeted murder of Arshad Sharif in another continet. Who now have refused to trust this criminal gang of generals who live for their petty life.

We have been taken advantage of our Patriotism for this country which was founded in the name of Our Messenger and millions gave their lives for.

The colonial generals and bureaucracy always worked for their colonial masters and freely branded and humiliated the countrymen from East Pakistan, Baluchistan, Sindh, and Karachi in particular and rest who stood up against their petty wants from KPK and Punjab.

Long Live Pakistan
Curse to Generals.

Last edited:

Did foreign hostile agencies chase him out of Pakistan?

Nawaz and Shahbaz are paying millions of Dollars to corrupt Army/ISI generals to
knock off anyone who exposes their corruption. Who else would want to kill
Maqsood Chaprasi, Dr Rizwan and Arshad Sharif?

Have you noticed if anyone speaks against Nawaz/ Shahbaz or Maryam then
Army dogs are released on them? They haven't even spared little girls and
poor youtubers.

I am ngl, I do think theres more to it
they are not this stupid
This is exactly how the establishment played it when they offed Liaquat Ali.

By blaming some Afghan conspiracy. What they don’t say is that the Afghan had spent time on their bases, and his wife received pension for the rest of her life living in this country. This is only of course they killed the bastard (didn’t capture him ofc).

Not gonna work here. Arshad was running from only one agency. We all know what’s up

founded in the name of Our Messenger and millions gave their lives for.

Long Live Pakistan
Curse to Generals.
👍- thinking about our ancestor's sacrifices keeps me motivated, that we will come out of all this a stronger nation
All of this is our course correction

Back
Top Bottom