What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

Not sure which Azadi march you were watching.

Well let me burst another bubble. "Trained Army". An under 13 Pushtun kid probably gets more range time than the common solider. You should see sometimes the work these guys are tasked with. You'll hang your head in shame. Yes there are some fighting units that are primed and ready and available, but most are often deployed. We have a big country with a lot of land/border, so dont think the Army can be utilized at a scale that can crush an internal national rebellion.

Secondly, Army would never fight in such a scenario against its own people. You'd have people refuse orders, and I would think before that group even crosses the bridge, just in the gathering stage, you'd have a Corp Commander Conference - "Sir I think it is time for you to step down and leave on the first flight to Belgium." Another single star would rush to the courts, and IHC would pass an order on an existing case - suspending some old order and either new elections, or judgement on procedural failure would result to pre-NCV. They'll find a creative way. And IK would be asked to take a longer path or stop for tea breaks to give time for things to put in play.

Also if you think Pak Army has enough man power to handle 50/100K armed citizens, you are mistaken there as well.

The idea here is not to get Pak Army to fight her own people, or her people to fight the national army. The idea is to create enough pressure in the system that people at the top make fast decisions on right aligning. Two things: Bajwa's departure (plus house cleaning of his cronies in uniform), election date being announced and all pressure will simply come off, and we can move forward. It is this impasse that is destabilizing the nation.
Maybe your right- frankly, not sure. Even if you are, I don’t think it would set a good precedent for the country moving forward.

The first azadi march was a disappointment. If not 50K, the point is that not enough people showed up.

I respectfully disagree. Give a call to Pushtuns of KPK to get their weapons and ask their Punjabi brothers to do the same and meet them at Attock bridge - for a final walk to Pindi/ISB. You watch how fast everything melts. Don't under-estimate the power of 50K men walking towards a center of power with their guns. No system will survive that. Yes it can get dicey and dangerous for all. But these are already dangerous times. Having said that not sure I like the precedent it will set. So still on the fence whether I would support such a move. But IK can easily get a 50K men armed and at his calling, and that would have a quick impact.

Combine this with an open court of public - that meets every day and litigates and passes judgements - openly. You'll shut the entire system down. Judges will stop coming to courts, cops will be absent and the machinery will stop working. IK has the ability to do this overnight, which is exactly why they are scared of him.

On the other hand get a million men, women and children and polka dots and unicorns walk hand in hand and watch the tear gas and roughing up. Governments and dictators know, power is with the barrel of the gun. This rule of life is something that is ages old. IK reads a lot of books, not sure how he missed this chapter.
I want to drink whatever you're drinking. I am sorry after all this who's going to reign over us?

Pata nahi kahan sai uth kar bakwas kardaitay hain log.

Civil wars don't end ever. You have syria and Libya, learn from them. Delusional mindset to pick arms against the state because a journalist who was critical of the establishment died in a foreign country.

We don't know who killed him, if the army wanted him dead, he wouldn't have left Pakistan. Fuxkin mey board warriors everywhere.

People expecting us to rally behind immi who's a self proclaimed che guvera. Let the elections run their course and immi will come back automatically.

This looks more like a freak accident, but let's see how the investigation progresses and what other facts come out.
If this is a freak accident, then elephants fly and you are the king of England.

Man the problem is not the institution, it's the entire nation. Even if you kill the hydra, more heads will follow.

As far as people believe that ending the establishment power, will free pakistan from the shackles of misery; i am sorry but you guys have not seen the civilian elites and their exploits.

I don't see a future for this country. Civilian supremacy is just a wet dream that will eventually run this counrty off the cliff. Army is no saint but I'll choose it any day over politicians. Plus the coming cadre is entirely neutral. Hoping for a future where there is no army intervention in politics.

I am tired of this imran vs them and bullshit. Fuxk it

If that makes you feel any better, i am. Phir kya?
You have no f&@$ing credibility is what. You are hand in hand with the system and the people you support have been doing topi drama for civil supremacy.

FYI his brother was martyred during combat and he is from an army family...
Bro far too many conspiracy theories even on this forum which is suppose to be a place of intellectual discussion unfortunately on this forum they are let by this amreeki Afghani SOB who these days goes by the name of mirzali khan. He like to react with laughing emogi on post about martyrdom of soldiers. Funny I would think that dishonorable and disrespectful behavior like this would be ground for a ban as its add nothing useful to the conversation but the fact of the matter is that far too often rather than being netural and unbiased the administration and moderation teams like to join in the circle jerks. So my request to them is to make it so that if i a place a person in the ignored list make so that I can't see them reactions to post or to see posts that quote them

For any Revolution to succeed the Golden Number is 5 percent. This was the percentage of French actively participated in French revolution.

Not possible in Pakistan. We are too complacent and docile.

Not possible in Pakistan. We are too complacent and docile.
Unfortunately you are right Here. 5 Percent is 12 Million people on the streets. If that many people come out and march toward the Capital. There is nothing Power brokers could do other than to Surrender to their demands.

Honestly, all those saying that this is an accident need to get their heads checked.

1) several reporters and politicians said that they had placed a hit on his head before this happened
2) after the deed was done, the media was silent for way too long
3) then it was an accident, then it was found oh no shot in the head, then now it’s accidental police firing
4) meanwhile bots on YouTube trying to suppress news and news agencies are not allowed to report as they want

Amritsar k randibaaz khandaan ka asal mazhab.

Aren't these guys from Kashmir though?

Zia was from Jalandhar

Honestly, all those saying that this is an accident need to get their heads checked.

1) several reporters and politicians said that they had placed a hit on his head before this happened
2) after the deed was done, the media was silent for way too long
3) then it was an accident, then it was found oh no shot in the head, then now it’s accidental police firing
4) meanwhile bots on YouTube trying to suppress news and news agencies are not allowed to report as they want

Only here and blue check mark crew I see people saying its an accident.

Most likely, but on whose orders though ?

Who asked or bribed them ?

Give you a hint, the same people & organisations that trained the killing squads of Pakistani paramilitary forces ( FC etc ) trained the Kenyan Police ( RAB/RAT ) units.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom