ﻟﺐ ﺍﮔﺮ ﻧﮩﯿﮟ ﮨﻠﺘﮯ، ﮨﺎﺗﮫ ﺟﺎﮒ ﺍﭨﮭﺘﮯﮨﯿﮟ
ﮨﺎﺗﮫ ﺟﺎﮒ ﺍﭨﮭﺘﮯ ﮨﯿﮟ، ﺭﺍﮦ ﮐﺎ ﻧﺸﺎﮞ ﺑﻦﮐﺮ
ﻧﻮﺭ ﮐﯽ ﺯﺑﺎﮞ ﺑﻦ ﮐﺮ
ﮨﺎﺗﮫ ﺑﻮﻝ ﺍﭨﮭﺘﮯ ﮨﯿﮟ، ﺻﺒﺢ ﮐﯽ ﺍﺫﺍﮞﺑﻦ ﮐﺮ
ﺭﻭﺷﻨﯽ ﺳﮯ ﮈﺭﺗﮯ ﮨﻮ؟

Last edited:
نہ مدعی نہ عدالت حساب پاک ھوا
یہ خون خاک نشیناں تھا رزق خاک ھوا

Unfortunately, this is all that can be said at the end.

Nisar main teri galiyon ke ai watan ki jahan

chali hai rasm ki koi na sar uTha ke chale

jo koi chahne wala tawaf ko nikle

nazar chura ke chale jism o jaan bacha ke chale

hai ahl-e-dil ke liye ab ye nazm-e-bast-o-kushad

ki sang-o-KHisht muqayyad hain aur sag aazad

bahut hai zulm ke dast-e-bahana-ju ke liye

jo chand ahl-e-junun tere nam-lewa hain

bane hain ahl-e-hawas muddai bhi munsif bhi

kise wakil karen kis se munsifi chahen

magar guzarne walon ke din guzarte hain

tere firaq mein yun subh o sham karte hain

What Faiz perhaps misunderstood, is that hawas runs in the entire nation

That remains to be the only viable solution for the well being of the people of this current-day Pakistan. Pakistan is certainly a failed state and doesn't deserve to stay.
Interesting question, the only viable option for patriotic anti-colonial Pakistanis would be to merge with Afghanistan, and make sure to take Balochistan/Karachi with you. Give the rest of Sindh and Central/Northern Punjab including GHQ along with all the chor commanders back to India and call it a day.

Shooting of Pakistani Arshad Sharif: 5 things we know so far​

Renowned Pakistani Journalist Arshad Sharif, 50, was shot dead by police officers manning a road block along Magadi road last night. Based on witness and police reports, here's what we know so far.
1. According to an early police report seen by the Nation, Mr Sharif died on the spot under a hail of bullets sprayed by GSU police officers from Magadi Training school, which is located a few kilometres from where the fatal shooting took place.
2. According to a police report seen by the Nation, and which was recorded around 9pm Sunday night at Magadi Police Station, the slain journalist was being driven by his host's brother, Mr Kurram Ahmed, on their way from Kwenia in Magadi, an area known for conservation of the endangered Rüppell’s vulture. The surviving Pakistani national said they were developers living in Nairobi.
3. On the fateful night, the police claim that immediately after they branched into Kiserian-Magadi road from a dusty feeder road, they were flagged down by officers but defied. The police then opened fire.
4. The shooting hit the car from all sides. The incident left the car with nine bullet holes on the left side of the windscreen, which is the side the deceased was sitting; two bullet holes on the rear left back screen, one bullet hole on the rear right door, four holes right side of the boot and one front right tyre that had been deflated.
5. The driver, Mr Ahmed, reported finding a gunshot wound on Mr Sharif's head, which was likely the fatal shot. The bullet penetrated the back of his head and exited the front.
6. In the police report, the GSU officers on scene claimed they were put on high alert by Starehe DCI after a case of child kidnapping was reported. The car reported missing by a Kenyan national had a child in it. The child was later recovered in Kiserian while the car, a KDJ number plate, remained missing. However, the car Mr Sharif and his friend were in bore KDG number plates, pointing to a possible case of mistaken identity by the police.

An officer privy to the investigation told the Nation on condition of anonymity that "the truth might be in what has not been documented" in the police report.
By press time, all senior police officers from Kajiado County were holed up in a crisis meeting and did not respond to media queries made via phone call or text.

I respectfully disagree. Give a call to Pushtuns of KPK to get their weapons and ask their Punjabi brothers to do the same and meet them at Attock bridge - for a final walk to Pindi/ISB. You watch how fast everything melts. Don't under-estimate the power of 50K men walking towards a center of power with their guns. No system will survive that. Yes it can get dicey and dangerous for all. But these are already dangerous times. Having said that not sure I like the precedent it will set. So still on the fence whether I would support such a move. But IK can easily get a 50K men armed and at his calling, and that would have a quick impact.

Combine this with an open court of public - that meets every day and litigates and passes judgements - openly. You'll shut the entire system down. Judges will stop coming to courts, cops will be absent and the machinery will stop working. IK has the ability to do this overnight, which is exactly why they are scared of him.

On the other hand get a million men, women and children and polka dots and unicorns walk hand in hand and watch the tear gas and roughing up. Governments and dictators know, power is with the barrel of the gun. This rule of life is something that is ages old. IK reads a lot of books, not sure how he missed this chapter.
All those armed men on vans buses and suzukis will be sitting ducks for US supplied and recently updated F-16s, Cobras and drones from Turkey...

You have to go for an all out cloak and dagger civil war with proper overt and covert fighting strategies in place...

A very heavy day for Pakistan. My conscience is under heavy strain. For whom, he laid down his precious life?

کیا یہ خون ناحق رائیگاں جائے گا؟

This looks more like a freak accident, but let's see how the investigation progresses and what other facts come out.

This is what is taught by your army dad.

Let me tell u one thing from Islam it is quoted from Hazrat Ali "kufr ka nizam chal sakta hai, zulm ka nai". The system of non believer can survive, but tyranny wont".
Man the problem is not the institution, it's the entire nation. Even if you kill the hydra, more heads will follow.

As far as people believe that ending the establishment power, will free pakistan from the shackles of misery; i am sorry but you guys have not seen the civilian elites and their exploits.

I don't see a future for this country. Civilian supremacy is just a wet dream that will eventually run this counrty off the cliff. Army is no saint but I'll choose it any day over politicians. Plus the coming cadre is entirely neutral. Hoping for a future where there is no army intervention in politics.

I am tired of this imran vs them and bullshit. Fuxk it

@Waterboy is a noon league and graduate of hamza shabaz school of "we need corruption "
If that makes you feel any better, i am. Phir kya?

Back
Top Bottom