What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

Pakistan Army and the Nation is in a very very bad situation.
I am hearing things that have really shaken me. I am really worried for our nation. May Allah protect her and have mercy on her and my people.
Kindly shed some details if possible without getting trouble
Is voldermort planning shit?

Pakistan Army and the Nation is in a very very bad situation.
I am hearing things that have really shaken me. I am really worried for our nation. May Allah protect her and have mercy on her and my people.
Killing of arshad sharif in the head is clear message from the military to pak people, dont mess with us or we will not afraid to kill anyone who will put finger towards us

Pacifism won’t achieve shit.
Pakistani awam are too deep in their sleep to do shit.
Expecting imran khan to do shit is like expecting usa to take loans from us.
You can’t change the system from within the system.
Imran khan’s pacifism, cowardice and arrogance is costing us heavily.

We need a leader who has the guts to fight Establishment and corrupt politicians which IK doesn’t has.

Pakistani people need to wake up as well. Whole nation is full of selfish pacifist cowards.

You either fight today or live life as a slave.

Some journalists are instructed to spin it as a traffic accident. Nice try:

1666585311397.png

1666585671548.png

Last edited:
I will just add Turks defended Medina even after the fall of Usmani caliphate in hejaz after WW1.

Fahreddin Pasha, the commander of Medina refused to surrender. Uncountable Turks soldiers laid down their lives defending the City of the Prophet against British and Arab rebels.
@Hakikat ve Hikmet
Do you have additional knowledge about this defense? How many Turks gave their lives?
Let me summarize based on Merhum Ustad Kadir Misiro'lu, a Turkish historian:
  • The British promised Sherif Husein the kingship of the Arab world and leadership of the Muslim world if he rebelled against the Ottomans. And, he did. Incidentally, Sultan Abdul Hamid kept him as an "honorable guest" in Istanbul for Sherif always had some nefarious intentions. The Young Turks, after removing the Sultan via a coup, set him free.
  • The real problem was the collapse of the Filistin front, where 700K (total population of the Ottoman Empire: 25 to 30 million) embraced Shehadet. It was highest number of casualties amongst all major fronts. On top of it, it was the treachery of a very famous commander which ultimately gave Jerusalem to the British. Nobody should say the Imperialists have got El Kuds for free.
  • After the collapse of the Filistin the logistics support to Medina got completely cut off. The rebels played their roles by sabotaging the railway links. Despite this, Fahrettin Pasha could defend Medina from 1916 to 1919.
  • The British planes, flying from Egypt, distributed pamphlets on Medina stating they would bombard the city if the Ottoman garrison doesn't surrender to Sherif Husein.
  • Fahrettin Pasha made a promise in front of the Revza Mubarek that he would defend Media till the last man. But a difference in opinion sprang up among his officers who overwhelmingly wanted to leave Medina, given their precarious condition of having received no supplies for years, handing over the power to Sherif Husein. Ultimately, Fahrettin Pasha had to give in.
  • By the by, only 350 men Sherif Husein could gather from the Bediun were mostly criminals, while the Ottoman strength was 15K. In fact he asked the Ottomans to provide security till he could manage to set up an administration. It's a myth and an Imperialist propaganda that the Arabs rebelled against the Ottomans en masse.
  • Etc.

Last edited:
Chinese went through centuries of humiliation and now look at them. the US also had to throw out the lawless western outlaws and courrupt heartless politicans that had occupied west for decades before it achieve success. The pakarmy warlords will Also face defeat.

He was denied UAE visa on the pressure of ISI. He was having issues getting UK visa for some 'unknown' reasons. Clearly he was tracked and killed by 'paid' assailants. Can't believe it neutrals have gone so low just because Arshad Sharif blamed neutrals for bringing back corrupt elite back into power.

Last edited:
Could this be a work of other countries to spew more trouble?

Can the Kenyans be trusted to conduct a thorough investigation?

Could this be a work of other countries to spew more trouble?
This is what my father (who is Nooni and disliked millitary ever since NS fiasco and still do passionately) and brother was saying

Other countries took this opportunity to add fuel in an already troublesome situation - in his opinion surely they can't be this stupid to cause further alienation

This is what my father (who is Nooni and disliked millitary ever since NS fiasco and still do passionately) and brother was saying

Other countries took this opportunity to add fuel in an already troublesome situation - in his opinion surely they can't be this stupid
Let’s hope Allah gives hidayat to your father.

Arshad Sharif being sniped is a red flag.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom