What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

Let me summarize based on Merhum Ustad Kadir Misiro'lu, a Turkish historian:
  • The British promised Sherif Husein the kingship of the Arab world and leadership of the Muslim world if he rebelled against the Ottomans. And, he did. Incidentally, Sultan Abdul Hamid kept him as an "honorable guest" in Istanbul for Sherif always had some nefarious intentions. The Young Turks, after removing the Sultan via a coup, set him free.
  • The real problem was the collapse of the Filistin front, where 700K (total population of the Ottoman Empire: 25 to 30 million) embraced Shehadet. It was highest number of casualties amongst all major fronts. On top of it, it was the treachery of a very famous commander which ultimately gave Jerusalem to the British. Nobody should say the Imperialists have got El Kuds for free.
  • After the collapse of the Filistin the logistics support to Medina got completely cut off. The rebels played their roles by sabotaging the railway links. Despite this, Fahrettin Pasha could defend Medina from 1916 to 1919.
  • The British planes, flying from Egypt, distributed pamphlets on Medina stating they would bombard the city if the Ottoman garrison doesn't surrender to Sherif Husein.
  • Fahrettin Pasha made a promise in front of the Revza Mubarek that he would defend Media till the last man. But a difference in opinion sprang up among his officers who overwhelmingly wanted to leave Medina, given their precarious condition of having received no supplies for years, handing over the power to Sherif Husein. Ultimately, Fahrettin Pasha had to give in.
  • By the by, only 350 men Sherif Husein could gather from the Bediun were mostly criminals, while the Ottoman strength was 15K. In fact he asked the Ottomans to provide security till he could manage to set up an administration. It's a myth and an Imperialist propaganda that the Arabs rebelled against the Ottomans en masse.
  • Etc.

Bro did u do ur undergrad in Turkish studies 😂

This is what my father (who is Nooni and disliked millitary ever since NS fiasco and still do passionately) and brother was saying

Other countries took this opportunity to add fuel in an already troublesome situation - in his opinion surely they can't be this stupid to cause further alienation
Well it would be foolish to let him live, if he was on to something...

He wasn't like Hamid mir or most of idiots anchors

The guy was talented journalist

Imagine the trouble if he was able to trace money laundering to foreign countries

He isn't the first causalities
Multiple other peoples have been removed

Is bar woh bhi mushkil hi lag raha hai...unless there have been some new updates.

I have just been too busy of late.
True - then the boys who keep an eye on things were solid, even at the leadership level.
Also single stars where most of the business is conducted were strong and pushed back hard.
This time around the top fellow is a bit of a flunky. Not the sharpest tool, and a known yes man. Little depth or independence of thinking.
Not sure what the single stars are like these days - hoping that level is keeping things in check. But with time institutional discipline and structure has weakened, and this allows for more centralized control, and Musharraf was a master at this, bypassing all norms and chain of command.

What I am hearing from the bravest of the brave. People who I say will bleed green till the last day. Ones who have always been optimistic, and have instilled in me a sense of nationalism. A sense of "no fear but love of Allah. Go down fighting till the last bullet. Pakistan forever." I see in their eyes and their tones a sense of defeat that I have never seen nor could I imagine I would see. There is a sense of anger, and a sense of inevitability of impending disaster for Pakistan. Who are these people? Well let me just say there are some people who belong to institutions. Then there are some people whom the institutions adopt. These are those. If they are at this level of dismay (not fearful - infact they are becoming fatalistic), then things are not well. What they are expressing now doubt about survivability of Pakistan. There is talk of a complete dismantling of the nation, failure of national system of governance, complete meltdown. It is being insinuated that this is being done by design by the very people who are the ultimate protectors of the nation. I cannot say the next few things because it will be too sensational. Some some of the Mods here know what I would say, and we have decided to not state it openly. But I have been saying now for days infact weeks and months, that I am depressed on what is happening. At this point I am cutting away from info, because what I hear is getting to be too much. I just dont want to know anymore.

Also Arshad Sharif death is not a simple Establishment hit. I do blame the establishment however for enabling an environment that is allowing our enemies to further sow chaos and hatred for one of our most important institutions. Men at the top have small egos, and brains. And their personal interests have trumped Pakistan's interests. But just like many who have come in the past they conflate their personal benefit to national benefit and in the process they undermine the country. That unfortunately is what is happening and has been happening for some time now.

The main question is what happens in Nov, and who the next guy will be. Everything else is a side-show. And when finally it happens, can those who bleed green salvage what is left behind. Remember even within the institution there are many who will put nation above self. It is that group that I am counting on. They have a knack of slowing things down when they see questionable "speed". This happened in Kiyani's time as well. I am hoping this group of true Pakistanis can protect our motherland till the some time where command becomes sensible again. But without a doubt nation has taken 10 steps in the wrong direction and digging ourselves out of this hole this time around is not a foregone conclusion.

Ye jo patriotic fauji he. Ye chup kar ke tamasha hi dekh te rehenge?

Pakistan moving towards forth reich.

Nawaz is back, gets elected PM, Zardari as President, Bilawal as a FM. Fazlu and his son as Religious ministers, and Rana as interior minister. Showbaz would be CM of Punjab and Deputy PM. Next COAS will be chosen by Bajwa.

What an era that would be?

Pakistan’s future is in good hands.

The establishment can then pat themselves in the back.

Future income streams will include giving bases to US or allow the Americans to conduct operation within the country.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

He was assassinated in Nairobi Kenya.
pakistani journalist assassinated in Kenya o_Oo_Oo_O

Pakistan moving towards forth reich.

Nawaz is back, gets elected PM, Zardari as President, Bilawal as a FM. Fazlu and his son as Religious ministers, and Rana as interior minister. Showbaz would be CM of Punjab and Deputy PM. Next COAS will be chosen by Bajwa.

What an era that would be?

Pakistan’s future is in good hands.

The establishment can then pat themselves in the back.

Future income streams will include giving bases to US or allow the Americans to conduct operation within the country.

Why would USA want to conduct operations within Pakistan ?

Ye jo patriotic fauji he. Ye chup kar ke tamasha hi dekh te rehenge?
Chain of command is too strong and structured as it should be. PK Army chain of command should stay strong and we should never want a situation where junior officers go against command. If we think things are bad now, they would be a million times worse if crap like that began to happen.
The most people in uniform can do is "flow slow" thereby hoping that bad officers move on with time. Problem is with these extensions. They mess up the entire structure of the organizational design. Which is why extensions need to be banned!!!

Chain of command is too strong and structured as it should be. PK Army chain of command should stay strong and we should never want a situation where junior officers go against command. If we think things are bad now, they would be a million times worse if crap like that began to happen.
The most people in uniform can do is "flow slow" thereby hoping that bad officers move on with time. Problem is with these extensions. They mess up the entire structure of the organizational design. Which is why extensions need to be banned!!!
Immus greatest blunder
•••••••••••••••••••••
This is happening in Lahore, Pakistan's second largest city

What a massive cluster F***

He was working on a documentary behind closed doors which took him to London and Kenya... multiple powerful persons involved internationally...Kenyan journalists working with him

Arshad Sharif was one of the few investigative journalists in Pakistan.

Different from the rest.

Any more details on the incident.

One and only true journalist of Pakistan. Others are literally either reporters, news anchors, or tv hosts. He was a real fact-based journalist in Pakistan.

He was doing a great service by educating people on how regime change operations work all over the world and how similar is this recent example of Pakistan with those from history.

He was a brave son of the soil. Rest in peace. May your killers be brought to justice one day.

He was working on a documentary behind closed doors which took him to London and Kenya... multiple powerful persons involved internationally...Kenyan journalists working with him
Let’s hope he finished filming and provided all details.

The producers owe it to him to make sure his message is seen worldwide on all platforms.

Back
Top Bottom