What's new

Jordanians celebrate the 8th anniversary of saddam Hussein execution

it is not secret that Jordan was training and arming terrorists... don't humiliate yourself and do simple Google search

and @Nihonjin1051
Interesting.. But it conveniently ignores all of Assad's horrible crimes such as the indiscriminate shelling of Syrian cities in which many innocent Syrians have died. How can anyone defend that? Let me also say Jordan was not and isn't arming terrorists since there aren't any facts to proof otherwise, just conspiracy theories.

Interesting.. But it conveniently ignores all of Assad's horrible crimes such as the indiscriminate shelling of Syrian cities in which many innocent Syrians have died. How can anyone defend that? Let me also say Jordan was not and isn't arming terrorists since there aren't any facts to proof otherwise, just conspiracy theories.
you're confused, the ones that are killing Syrians are the F$A terrorists, notice how when F$A terrorists take over a town people flee and when the Syria army returns people return to safety... wherever F$A terrorists are found death is found, F$A terrorists bring death to people, they kill them in order to manipulate people, just like you are manipulated... shelling done by the Syrian army is in ghost towns, where terrorists are only found... or you're saying there are no refugees ?
just recently 2,112 more people rescued from Eastern Ghouta by the Syrian Army

and Jordan is hosting terrorists, the west is training them along with Jordan, simple google search will do you good...

Even the pan arabists scum are sectarian even if pan Arabism is secular ideology
Pan-Arabism in Syria is dying, we saw what "Arabs" did to us... Syrians are only worried about Syria... SSNP military is growing gradually... and for Alba'ath to survive in Syria it has to align itself with SSNP ideology more than Arabism

Perhaps you'd like us to have the kind of democracy in Iraq? In which voters get blown up on their way to the polls and where regular people can't expect to be safe at any given day? Stability and being able to live in dignity are more important than immediate and forced democracy.
That because your governments in Jordan and gulf and ksa doesn't want a real democracy in Iraq because that's threat their thrones​

Pan-Arabism in Syria is dying, we saw what "Arabs" did to us... Syrians are only worried about Syria... SSNP military is growing gradually... and for Alba'ath to survive in Syria it has to align itself with SSNP ideology more than Arabism
Syrian nationalism is good becuase its unite the different syrian ethnic groups

Pan Arabism means united with some snakes and backstabbing arabs

Even the so called pan arab Sunnis say the shia are majoos and iranian agents

Pan Arabism in the arab world is failed in the first place because the loyalty to the tribe and the sect is stronger than to nationalism

The Syrians used to be moderate but the evens in Syria turned them to radicals

That's prove the people were not seculars in the first place

I wonder how the SSNP see their future with Assad? They've been kissing his father's *** for a long time but it seems now they think they can be a bit more independent. It also seems like the SSNP is basically a secular version of isis. They have their eyes set on a lot of territory and I think we'll be seeing them become more violent in the coming years. Good luck trying convince Jordanians, Lebanese, Palestinians, Iraqis, Kuwaitis, Cypriots (lol) that they're all actually Syrians. You people seem to be very good at dreaming up impossible scenarios.

I wonder how the SSNP see their future with Assad? They've been kissing his father's *** for a long time but it seems now they think they can be a bit more independent. It also seems like the SSNP is basically a secular version of isis. They have their eyes set on a lot of territory and I think we'll be seeing them become more violent in the coming years. Good luck trying convince Jordanians, Lebanese, Palestinians, Iraqis, Kuwaitis, Cypriots (lol) that they're all actually Syrians. You people seem to be very good at dreaming up impossible scenarios.
SSNP did suffer under Hafez, but now the country needs Syrians unity, and this conflict showed us how "Arabs" are nothing but traitors... how dare you compare Syrians to I$I$, you fool... SSNP main goal is uniting Syria itself, and don't worry about Lebanon... once the people of Bilad Alsham see the unity they will understand that united Syria is their only hope... Syria and Lebanon comes first, then people will wake up...

That because your governments in Jordan and gulf and ksa doesn't want a real democracy in Iraq because that's threat their thrones​

Syrian nationalism is good becuase its unite the different syrian ethnic groups

Pan Arabism means united with some snakes and backstabbing arabs

Even the so called pan arab Sunnis say the shia are majoos and iranian agents

Pan Arabism in the arab world is failed in the first place because the loyalty to the tribe and the sect is stronger than to nationalism

The Syrians used to be moderate but the evens in Syria turned them to radicals

That's prove the people were not seculars in the first place
We just want stable neighbors to trade and do business with. No grand schemes or conspiracies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom