What's new

Joke

Mishraji Interview Ke Liye Gaye.

Naukri Already Boss Ke Saale Ko Mil Chuki Thee.

Par Formality Ke Liye Interview Jaroori Tha.

Isliye Aise Sawaal Pucche Ja Rahe The Jinka Koi Matlab Nahi Tha.

Mishraji Ki Bari Aayi.

Interviewer : Aap Nadi Ke Beech Ek Boat Par Ho, Aur Apke Paas do Cigarettes Ke Alawa Kuch Bhi Nahi Hai.
Apko ek cigarette Jallana Hai. ? Kaise Jalaoge ?

Mishraji Very Serious.
Sir Iske teen-char Solutions Ho Sakte Hai...

Interviewer Shocked Lekin Kahaan... Batao!!!

Mishraji Ke Out Of The World Answers: Take one cigarette and throw it in the Water. So the boat will become
LIGHTER…… using this LIGHTER you can light the other Cigarette

Interviewer:- Kya Bakwas Hai...

Mishraji's another deadly solution:
You throw a cigarette up and catch it. Catches win Matches. Using the matches that you win, you can light the cigarette

Interviewer:-Stupid

Mishraji:- Sir one more Solution….
Take water in your hand
and drop it drop by drop…(TIP – TIP)

Interviewer:- Abey Gadhe Usse Kya hoga..

Mishraji:- Sir Aapne Wo Gaana Nahin Suna
“TIP TIP barsa Pani. Pani ne aag lagayee.” us aag se hamne cigarette jalayee”

Mishraji - Sir If that was not enough, i have one more solution…..
Start praising one cigarette,The other will get jealous & “jalney lagega”

Interviewer Impressed :- Saale ko maaro goli, naukri Mishra ji ko hee de do.

Mishra ji can sell anything...

Did I thank you for posting this joke----best joke---Mishra Jee could be a great car salesman.

I could not stop laughing for a very long time after I read this status on PDF... :lol: :lol:
How can one put the administrator ( @WebMaster ) on ignore list??? hehehe

View attachment 224995

@IrbiS @Horus @Leader @OrionHunter @utraash @45'22' @Rain Man @MastanKhan @WAJsal
This is the first time i saw this . There is an extent to cheapness. Everyone knows the people in that list were the posters i liked. But unless someone is seeking cheap drama no one would do what u did.

Great to be living in Canada....!

The population of this country is 30 million.16 million are retired.That leaves 14 million to do the work.There are 8.5 million in school.
Which leaves 5.5 million to do the work.Of this there are 4 million employed by the federal government.Leaving 1.5 million to do the work.200,000 are in the armed forces.
Which leaves 1.3 million to do the work.
Take from that total the 1,160,000
people who work for province and city Governments.
That leaves 140,000 to do the work.
At any given time there are 39,800
people in hospitals.Leaving 100,200 to do the work.Now, there are 100,198 people in prisons.That leaves just two people to do the work.You and me.And there you are, SittingAt your computer, reading jokes.

NICE~REEALLYNICE!

Don't know if it's true but it's hilarious ...
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

@OrionHunter @Leader @hinduguy @Gufi (Dont know why I feel you need a heavy dose of jokes, why don't you prescribe yourself some??? :haha: )

Sardarji Wins Short Story Competition

The organizers of a short story competition had put a condition that the story must have four ingredients viz. religion, sex, suspense and mystery. Sardarji's turn came after many attempts by others. Sardarji gave a story, which was just one sentence and read:
"Oh God, my wife is going to deliver a child".
Ostensibly amused, the organizers asked Sardarji whether it contained all the four ingredients.
Sardarji replied affirmatively and gave his explanation as below:-
Oh God: Religion
My wife: Sex
Going to Deliver a Child: Suspense (whether a girl or a boy)
"Okay.... but where is the Mystery?" asked one of the organizers.
The Sardar replied:" Who is the Father?"
Sardarji was declared the winner for writing the shortest story.

Water Skiing in Church
In Church there is a family that has recently been baptized. After a month of being new members the Bishop calls them in separately to see how they are doing. During an interview with the father, the bishop asks,
“"Will you give a talk next Sunday in Church?”"
The new convert replies, “"Sure, but what would you like me to give my talk on?”"
“"On anything you feel that would be beneficial to the congregation, like past experiences and such that have changed your life in a positive way.”"

ad79aad1-015f-4c29-8687-58d86943d481.jpg

So he goes home and immediately starts thinking about what he would like to speak about. One night as he is working on his talk his wife comes up to him and asks,
"“So honey, what are you going to give your talk on?”"
"“Well, after much thought, I have decided to give a talk on water skiing.”"
“"Water skiing! What? This is Church we are talking about; you can’t give a talk on water skiing. It would be indecent!”"
“"The Bishop said I can give a talk on anything I wanted to and I want to give it on water skiing!”"
Her husband is known to be a big joker so she shrugs it off not worrying about it for the time being. As Sunday comes though, she starts to get nervous and can’t take it any longer. When they arrive at the church parking lot she says to him,
“"Alright sweetheart, the jokes over. What are you really going to give your talk on?”"
"“I was being serious; I really am going to give a talk on water skiing!”"
His wife responds, “"Well, if that’s the way you are going to be, me and the kids do not
d22eca2a-d88b-48f5-b3a4-947a7b0855a2.jpg
want to be embarrassed by this, so we will wait out here in the car while you give your talk!”"
“"FINE, be that way!”" He replies.
So he goes into Church while his family stays in the car. As he sits down and waits for his turn to speak, he thinks it over and realizes that his wife is probably right. Talking about water skiing in Church? What was he thinking?!! So he goes to his backup plan. He gives a talk on adultery. After he gives his talk and the session ends he goes back to the parking lot to get his wife and kids and to apologize for the way he acted. But before he could say anything to them the Bishop comes up, turns to his wife and remarks:
“"Your husband gave one of the best talks in Church. I mean there wasn’'t a dry eye in the room after he finished!”"
The wife stared at the Bishop incredulously. "“You must be joking! He's only done it twice. Once with my mother and once with my sister and couldn'’t stay up either time!!”"

Why Girls Like to Marry Military Men?

Many girls like to marry a military man because he can cook, sew, and make beds, he’s in good health and he’s already used to taking orders.

Why Girls Like to Marry Military Men?

Many girls like to marry a military man because he can cook, sew, and make beds, he’s in good health and he’s already used to taking orders.
Soch hai apki. They are pretty strict people, in my not so humble opinion, isnt it @Sage ?, could straighten u up like an electricity pole.

Back
Top Bottom