What's new

BJP councilor locks out Muslim family

They should come to Pakistan instead and get a nicer house with other muslims.

Hey dude.... I think you missed out in that Xinxiang thread where Chinese members were openly ridiculing Muslim beliefs and supporting ban on fasting on Ramadan.....

Oops.... sorry forgot... there country there rule...

Weren't you the one madam always saying its upto the country to decide? Why are you then concrned about another sovereign state? Its has nothing to do with you. Same as Xinxiang.

LOL, what is this Indian obsession with China? Where is China mentioned in the topic? :lol:

It is "Xinjiang" by the way.

What you wrote: "Xinxiang"... it means a mail box.

LOL, what is this Indian obsession with China? Where is China mentioned in the topic? :lol:

Hahahahahhaaha i so wanted 2 knoww what is xinxiang lolzzzzzzzz oh god the jokes lolzzzzzz

Don't worry Law & Order in this country is strong
As strong as mechanical pencil's lead

Likely to turn out to be a lie or exaggeration as most other cases of supposed discrimination. These people are crying wolf too many times; which is good, the general public will soon stop caring; those on PDF can continue to cry. :lol:

Laughing at the anti-religious, oppressive and dictatorial China does not equate to obsession. You can term that what you wish, it matters little. As does the name of that province.

The newly elected government is constantly curbing muslim rights. A counter move by muslims might put india in trouble. Muslims have constantly tolerated some of the worst treatment by the RSS, VHP, Bajrang Dal and other terrorist groups all abetted by the BJP and other politicians. We muslims do not bow our heads to Indian terrorism. My grandfather who stayed on in Lucknow yet had Pakistan in his heart is my paragon and should be the paragon of all muslims left and suffering discriminatory treatment.

1 anna bhi nahi milega,expectation bilkul mat rakho.

Laughing at the anti-religious, oppressive and dictatorial China does not equate to obsession. You can term that what you wish, it matters little. As does the name of that province.

Are you talking about Modi, who is primarily known as a mass murderer of Indian Muslims?

Maybe look in the mirror some day. :lol:

Are you talking about Modi, who is primarily known as a mass murderer of Indian Muslims?

Maybe look in the mirror some day. :lol:

No I am talking about afraid of religion, democracy or any semblance of free thought China. :rofl:

Grow out of the childish propaganda that you have been taught and learn to think for yourself.

No I am talking about afraid of religion, democracy or any semblance of free thought China. :rofl:

Grow out of the childish propaganda that you have been taught and learn to think for yourself.

LOL you're so desperate that you have fallen into personal attacks and ranting about China, in a thread that has nothing to do with either. :lol:

LOL you're so desperate that you have fallen into personal attacks and ranting about China, in a thread that has nothing to do with either. :lol:

Nah you are just don't have the ability to digest facts. As for personal attacks, rich directed at an Indian at PDF. :rofl:

I responded to your post which had reference to China. Muslim persecution is retaliated to China considering recent events. Your inability to link the two is no one's problem but yours.

By the way, thanks for the rating, I was waiting for my second one.

It is one of those one off cases..I severely condemn any discrimination on what ever grounds...Muslims have every right to live wherever they want in India as long as they don't indulge in treason and don't annoy their neighbours by cooking beef in their House.
There are some crores of Muslims who are living in hindu mohallas and even consuming beef.

That is rubbish.

If you condemn discrimination you should start by condemning "reservations" for SC/ST, OBC etc. How can you sing virtues of one form of discrimination and then in the same tone condemn another ? Hypocrisy much ?

If positive discrimination is an acceptable behaviour in our society then there is no grounds for objecting to other forms of discrimination.

There should be a legal cover provided for people who wants to live with their own kind. What is a muslim trying to do by barging into a brahmin only enclave ? People should have the right to choose their neighbour and that should be guaranteed by the law.

Back
Top Bottom