What's new

BJP councilor locks out Muslim family

Seriously? You really think that modi is worth equating to Jinnah?

Then I guess we should be impressed that 60 yrs ago Jinnah couldnt stop (due to lack of funds, educated people and other obstacles something india is facing 60yrs into the future :o: :o: :o:

It was a response to one of your fellow pakistani, trying to drag modi in to things that are no where connected...

The 2001 riots were stopped within 3 days, and of the 250 hindus that are dead in the riots 200 were killed due to police firings.. Modi asked to shoot his own religious men to stop the riot. and still some pakistanis call him a mass murderer of muslims.

Of course you cant no one believes in painting everyone with 1 brush BUT what you CAN do is every now and then burst their bubbles as to what the present situation is in the case?

I dbt if they stay same in real lives.. :D

How long does it take to stop a riot in india?
!

Riots were not linited to a mohalla/ a street where the local police would be more than enough to take care of the rioters.. they were spread all across Gujarat, which is bigger than many countries on globe. The riots subsided by the end of 2nd day and were completely stopped within 3 days..

Tell me what would have happened in a group of minorities/shias/ahmedis in pak attacked a coach full of sunni muslims, burnt them alive by locking the coach door from outside while they were sleeping ?? dn't forget that among the majority dead were women and children ?? I dbt if sunlight dawns upon those minorities..

Its a rare case no Muslims are victimized like this,
The prob is not the victimizing the prob is a councilor did it one who is a representative (a voice and image) and forms a part of decisions being made....If an ordinary indian did it one could say maybe he doesnt know the laws or is uneducated to spew crap!

Riots were not linited to a mohalla/ a street where the local police would be more than enough to take care of the rioters.. they were spread all across Gujarat, which is bigger than many countries on globe. The riots subsided by the end of 2nd day and were completely stopped within 3 days..

Tell me what would have happened in a group of minorities/shias/ahmedis in pak attacked a coach full of sunni muslims, burnt them alive by locking the coach door from outside while they were sleeping ?? dn't forget that among the majority dead were women and children ?? I dbt if sunlight dawns upon those minorities..
Your posts are being reported by the person whom you are replying to. :) The answer you gave is apt but slightly off topic and given the situation you will be rated negative or banned. In that case, you are totally wasting your time, unless you are just into passing some evening time before dinner. :tup:

True that. Knee jerk reactions like this create enormous problems, especially where none exists.
Such retards need to prosecuted ASAP.

It is one of those one off cases..I severely condemn any discrimination on what ever grounds...Muslims have every right to live wherever they want in India as long as they don't indulge in treason and don't annoy their neighbours by cooking beef in their House.
There are some crores of Muslims who are living in hindu mohallas and even consuming beef.

The prob is not the victimizing the prob is a councilor did it one who is a representative (a voice and image) and forms a part of decisions being made....If an ordinary indian did it one could say maybe he doesnt know the laws or is uneducated to spew crap!

Many councilors are local, dada and for property they can fall to any level irrespective of caste and creed, if he has political patronage he will get away lightly but if booked then he will face music

Back
Top Bottom