What's new

BJP councilor locks out Muslim family

Riots were not linited to a mohalla/ a street where the local police would be more than enough to take care of the rioters.. they were spread all across Gujarat, which is bigger than many countries on globe. The riots subsided by the end of 2nd day and were completely stopped within 3 days..

Tell me what would have happened in a group of minorities/shias/ahmedis in pak attacked a coach full of sunni muslims, burnt them alive by locking the coach door from outside while they were sleeping ?? dn't forget that among the majority dead were women and children ?? I dbt if sunlight dawns upon those minorities..

1stly, this is not a Gujrat thread - so I wish not to continue it again and since you are only answering what I asked ...fine...

2ndly it is not an india vs Pakistan thread
So your 2nd part of the paragraph I will ignore as it has nothing to do with what I asked or this thread....

The very fact that indians think not a single Sunni dies in Pakistan is remarkable!

Nothing smells better than cows head slowly simmering away In the oven mmmm View attachment 231105

Gosh I'm hungry now
Yuck nasty!

The newly elected government is constantly curbing muslim rights. A counter move by muslims might put india in trouble. Muslims have constantly tolerated some of the worst treatment by the RSS, VHP, Bajrang Dal and other terrorist groups all abetted by the BJP and other politicians. We muslims do not bow our heads to Indian terrorism. My grandfather who stayed on in Lucknow yet had Pakistan in his heart is my paragon and should be the paragon of all muslims left and suffering discriminatory treatment.

1stly, this is not a Gujrat thread - so I wish not to continue it again and since you are only answering what I asked ...fine...

So your 2nd part of the paragraph I will ignore as it has nothing to do with what I asked or this thread....

The very fact that indians think not a single Sunni dies in Pakistan is remarkable!

Yuck nasty!
Tastes lovely with dhal or in soup mmmm

The newly elected government is constantly curbing muslim rights. A counter move by muslims might put india in trouble. Muslims have constantly tolerated some of the worst treatment by the RSS, VHP, Bajrang Dal and other terrorist groups all abetted by the BJP and other politicians. We muslims do not bow our heads to Indian terrorism. My grandfather who stayed on in Lucknow yet had Pakistan in his heart is my paragon and should be the paragon of all muslims left and suffering discriminatory treatment.

RSS might give conflicting statements some time but they are better then bajrang dal and VHP who are pure communal. BJP has come to power after long gap in some states and if they give political patronage to such goondas then they will loose next time. although bjp when in power never allow riots or communal tensions to flare up as compared to other Govt.

What ?? :o::o: I was replying in a rational way and she is reporting my posts.
Aww did you fall for the clown? and blindly believed in the troll?

sometimes I feel being rational to these pakistanis is of no use... anyway aunty jii is known to have inborn hate towards Indians and Hindus in general..
or did you have that ready?

Lets reply to this:

Sometimes even presenting proof to indians is useless they believe what they want to believe:
Yours was the only one reported coz you have not contributed even 1 letter to this thread which is RELATED to the thread.... :enjoy:

NOW let me show you HOW you will know if you are reported! I will report you just to demonstrate ...

anyway the local police have arrested the councilor and the issue will be solved soon...
Yes, hopefully. :tup: Once it's recorded, there's no way he can get away with this. :) The family was not into beef anyway. So nobody got offended either.

Could you elaborate which rights muslims have lost?

now can you blame those who call such (highlighted) people traitors?

Why don't you answer it ?? without dodging the question..

How many of them are killed by shias/ahmedis/hindus for jst being sunni ??

Why don't you answer it ?? without dodging the question..
There is a reason each thread has a title and why according to forum rules you can be reported for GOING OFF TOPIC!

How many of them are killed by shias/ahmedis/hindus for jst being sunni ??
Again another off topic...You have respective threads running on these topics USE THEM!

you should thank god for even being able to able to pronounce Mr.Manohar Parikkar;s name,he is intellectually more capable than 99.99% of Pakistanis.

As wrote earlier, when it comes to bragging and claiming, Indians make Kim Jong-un look like a newbie, :lol:

That happens when people claim to have PhDs in everything but dont know simple definitions :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Some folks from India will tell you its because of Democracy or the fact that they don't want a meat eater in the community or downright tell you India is complicated which we don't understand all the while holding up the secular flag !!

Back
Top Bottom